Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (32437 Views)

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / FG Sets To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by mosisnho(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
See the state of a federal governmnet road in Nigeria ENUGU/ONITSHA express way as at wednesday 06/10/2016. My pity goes to road transport companies and travellers of this route....

http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/10/see-present-state-of-enuguonitsha.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by reptile1: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Osmondinho(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2016
I will always blame OBJ for the poor state of Federal roads in Southeast.

Throughout his 8yrs in power, there was no federal roads that was completed. GEJ tried his best but he also have part of the blame.

infact.... All the past government never cared about the Igbo's and that is why there is continuous agitation from my people.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by saintkash(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2016
what happened to this road so soon? I once heard GEJ my hero fixed this road less than two years ago. ..... chai!!! this is Buhari's fault again. ..this man just dey spoil all GEJ good work...lol

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by nrexzy: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Dead contractors
Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by tolugar: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2016
saintkash:
what happened to this road so soon? I once heard GEJ my hero fixed this road less than two years ago. ..... chai!!! this is Buhari's fault again. ..this man just dey spoil all GEJ good work...lol

How exactly is this buhari's fault.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ufumes(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2016
my bro, the road is in a sorry state now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2016
The bigot Fashola will pretend he doesn't know or see this. 90% of all roads in SE are funded by some useless PPA nonsense as if if we don't pay taxes. I feel sorry for Igbos. Tomorrow we will be wondering why they want Biafraa. Let them go, you say no, okay make them feel as they belong, you say no...what kind of devil are you? Useless country run by wicked bigots. Igbos wake up...Nnamdi Kanu is 100% right!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by TheEastActivist: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Where is fashola?

This road is a federal government road and needs urgent attention for crying out loud.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by afroniger: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Smh. This is unacceptable. If the Federal govt has turned a blind eye to this road can't the state governor do something about it, to at least alleviate the sufferings of the poor road users??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Uniben4sure: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2016
saintkash:
Nobody ever mentioned that road as part of GEJ's achievements.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by saintkash(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Nobody ever mentioned that road as part of GEJ's achievements.

guess ur name is nobody. .lol
u mean this busy and important road is not part of the 25000 roads constructed/rehabilitated by GEJ our hero?
too bad

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sarrki(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Just observing
Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by hisgrace090: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
The bigot Fashola will pretend he doesn't know or see this. 90% of all roads in SE are funded by some useless PPA nonsense. I feel sorry for Igbos. Tomorrow we will be wondering why they want Biafraa. Let them go, you say no, okay make them feel as they belong, you say...what kind of devil are you? Useless country run by wicked bigot. Igbos wake up...Nnamdi Kanu is 100% right!

I will neither blame fashola or any other because you people actions ate partetic.
An unrepentant hatters.
Are you wishing for a road repare from govt you are hatng right from their campaigning day? It baffles me.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by saintkash(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2016
tolugar:

bros na wailing things oo.... u knw we must wail na ..lol

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2016
hisgrace090:
[s]

I will neither blame fashola or any other because you people actions ate partetic.
An unrepentant hatters.
Are you wishing for a road prepare from govt you are hatng right from their campaigning day? It baffles m[/s]e.

Typical Afonja

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by donphilopus: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2016
tolugar:

Sarcasm.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2016
This road has been officially declared death trap by the min. of works. Because of the slow pace of movement accident can't take place here. Death just trap u when it feels like. One time!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by BrutalJab: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Where is Fashola and Buhari

Come and do your work sharp sharp!!!

Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Umunya sef...where is Peter Obi sef cry cry

Now he wants to come and become Igbo leader. Nonsense!!!

Two time governor of Anambra State, one time head of government agency under Jonathan's administration. Successor and former head of Col Ojukwus' APGA. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please discuss (now or never) with Gov. Obiano on how to save this region from imminent collapse and shame.

Useless government

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sekem: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
My Igbo brothers, e be like say na flight we go use enta Christmas dis year o! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ALAYORMII: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
An eyesore

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by sukkot: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2016
grin jonathan is / was working

jonathan the igwe of umuahia

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by eaglechild: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2016
That is the busiest highway in the southeast.

Now it is the worst road on the planet.

Yet the FG turns a blind eye.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by wolesmile(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2016
And some IPOB nitwits will come here and start shouting "GEJ OUR HERO."
Their HERO indeed!!!
Five years in government with his acclaimed 2500 km of road rehabilitation. See what we've got. Now some jobless miscreants whose future has been mortgaged for #1000 will carry placards and start shouting "STOP HARRASSING PATIENCE JONATHAN"

Awon alaimon eyi tii kan!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Allwility: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2016
This is good road compared to Aba- Ikot Ekpene Expressway

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by colossus91(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
hisgrace090:

An unrepentant hatters.
Are you wishing for a road repare from govt you are hatng right from their campaigning day? It baffles me.
ogbeni calm down whether u voted them or not is not anyone's business in as much they are the govt simply means it is their responsibility,please borrow some sense before talking

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by dollaflow(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by lancehayat(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
tolugar:

Saint is just being sacarstic about the issue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by vickylincon(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Osmondinho:
I will always blame OBJ for the poor state of Federal roads in Southeast.

Throughout his 8yrs in power, there was no federal roads that was completed. GEJ tried his best but he also have part of the blame.

infact.... All the past government never cared about the Igbo's and that is why there is continuous agitation from my people.
in as much as am not supporting obj .. Govt is continuous.. A single Govt cannot handle all projects. Obj did his best.. Maybe you don't know that he barely touch roads in South west... When GEJ was there.. He did his as well.. Hoping that this administration will do his own as well.. I believe in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by FrankNetter(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2016
That road is an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
tolugar:

Sarcasm. Read the post again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan / President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.