Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

My First Heart-break Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Heart-break Experience. (3241 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / How To Get Over Heart Break. / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm i just knew it, well im 4rm ughelli and u?

Lol......you knew cos of my moniker,right ? Same with me, nice meeting a brother
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol......you knew cos of my moniker,right ? Same with me, nice meeting a brother
yeah rukky, nice meeting u, ure a student right?
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah rukky, nice meeting u, ure a student right?

Yes
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes
let me guess!! abk?
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
let me guess!! abk?
Yeah......what about you ?
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
let me guess!! abk?
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

well im tru with my ND programm, going 4 direct entry into university dis year.
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
well im tru with my ND programm, going 4 direct entry into university dis year.

Alright....good night

1 Like

Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Alright....good night
night night, sweet dreams
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by Gofwane(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2016
There was this girl I met on a dating site and we got talking. This lady was extremely intelligent for a lady which was my point of attraction to a girl. Extremely intelligent girls turn me on. I don't know why.

So i fell in love with this lady even before meeting her for the first time.
We became so into each other, always talking on phone and chating. Hardly a day goes by without this lady telling me of how amazing i am.

She's from ilorin while i'm from jos but that didn't matter cos we were kind of being on the same frequency in that when we were discussing, we don't usually need a lot of words to understand each other.

So one night around 2am, she called me and asked me to come online that she wants to discuss something.
Immediately i logged in, the following went down:

she: have you ever had sex before?
Me: yes, why asking?
She: how did it feel?
Me: i can't really describe it
she: try to
Me: it felt really good the feeling of satisfaction was amazing. For me though, cos i've looked forward to it.

She: have you ever disvirgin a girl before?
Me: no
she: can you do it?
Me: i think so, but it has to be mutually agreed.
She: disvirgin me please.
Me: why me? We've not met physically even though we've been chatting for almost a year.
She: i beg you, please do it for me.
Me: are you sure about what you are saying? Can you bear the guilt?
She: yes. I've always looked forward to having a friend like you, a one who reasons like me. I just can't help thinking about you, you are the best friend i've ever had.
Me: ok then, but i'll you to think over it for a week before it happens.
She: if you say so, but i'm dead sure about it.
Me: i insist.
She: ok then.

Dear friends, that was how i fell for this girl the more, i loved her more than my life (not kidding).
So two days later, she called me around 7pm and asked if we can meet for the first time but at her place. I jumped at the invitation cos i've been pestering her prior to that day. So she sent me her address.

I was there in no time and i called to announce my presence. She said she was coming. I waited for about ten minutes, anxiously. And then she appeared from a corner.

Dear nairalanders, before me was this tall, light in complexion, long hair, wide and white dreamy eyes, average boobs and booty babe! My spec, no omission.

I was lost and she noticed it. When i came back to reality, i found her complementing my looks how i was more handsome than my dp said, and how she liked my fulani hair. , , ,

to cut the story short i asked her out there and then of which she accepted. To me, that was my final bus stop. Nobody, not my family or hers can stop me from marrying this girl. I was looking forward to my wedding day! But then, , , , ,

About two weeks into the relationship, on my birthday precisely, my love called to drop the bomb shell.

She: i can't pretend anymore.
Me: what is it?
She: i've tried to see you as my lover but my emotions is not there! I don't feel attracted to you as a lover, only as a best friend. Please can we go back to being just friends?

Immediately, i saw my castle crashing right before me.

Me: me, but why? Am i not handsome? Am i not rich? Is it because of our different ethnicity? Is it , , , ,
she: oh Gofwane, just shut up and don't make me start crying all over again. You are a wonderful guy, it's not easy to see guys like you. I swear it's not because of those reasons you mentioned.
Me: then please tell me, i promise to work on myself and i'll do anything you want (imagine, a whole me displaying my mumulity. But no be my fault nah)

She: i'm a lesb!an, , , ,

you can imagine the rest.
Dear friends, that's how my hatred for love and marriage began. I don't think i'll ever want to get married. A baby mama is ok for me and i'll make sure i take excellent care of her and our baby. Buy her a ride, get her a good apartment and enough money to do whatsoever she wants to but my child must never be far from me.

1 Like

Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by smsshola(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Op sorry

Nobody is immune to heartbreak, we get to experience it wen it comes to being in a relationship

We have to go through it till we meet d right one

True talk.
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by smsshola(m): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Gofwane:
There was this girl I met on a dating site and we got talking. This lady was extremely intelligent for a lady which was my point of attraction to a girl. Extremely intelligent girls turn me on. I don't know why.

So i fell in love with this lady even before meeting her for the first time.
We became so into each other, always talking on phone and chating. Hardly a day goes by without this lady telling me of how amazing i am.

She's from ilorin while i'm from jos but that didn't matter cos we were kind of being on the same frequency in that when we were discussing, we don't usually need a lot of words to understand each other.

So one night around 2am, she called me and asked me to come online that she wants to discuss something.
Immediately i logged in, the following went down:

she: have you ever had sex before?
Me: yes, why asking?
She: how did it feel?
Me: i can't really describe it
she: try to
Me: it felt really good the feeling of satisfaction was amazing. For me though, cos i've looked forward to it.

She: have you ever disvirgin a girl before?
Me: no
she: can you do it?
Me: i think so, but it has to be mutually agreed.
She: disvirgin me please.
Me: why me? We've not met physically even though we've been chatting for almost a year.
She: i beg you, please do it for me.
Me: are you sure about what you are saying? Can you bear the guilt?
She: yes. I've always looked forward to having a friend like you, a one who reasons like me. I just can't help thinking about you, you are the best friend i've ever had.
Me: ok then, but i'll you to think over it for a week before it happens.
She: if you say so, but i'm dead sure about it.
Me: i insist.
She: ok then.

Dear friends, that was how i fell for this girl the more, i loved her more than my life (not kidding).
So two days later, she called me around 7pm and asked if we can meet for the first time but at her place. I jumped at the invitation cos i've been pestering her prior to that day. So she sent me her address.

I was there in no time and i called to announce my presence. She said she was coming. I waited for about ten minutes, anxiously. And then she appeared from a corner.

Dear nairalanders, before me was this tall, light in complexion, long hair, wide and white dreamy eyes, average boobs and booty babe! My spec, no omission.

I was lost and she noticed it. When i came back to reality, i found her complementing my looks how i was more handsome than my dp said, and how she liked my fulani hair. , , ,

to cut the story short i asked her out there and then of which she accepted. To me, that was my final bus stop. Nobody, not my family or hers can stop me from marrying this girl. I was looking forward to my wedding day! But then, , , , ,

About two weeks into the relationship, on my birthday precisely, my love called to drop the bomb shell.

She: i can't pretend anymore.
Me: what is it?
She: i've tried to see you as my lover but my emotions is not there! I don't feel attracted to you as a lover, only as a best friend. Please can we go back to being just friends?

Immediately, i saw my castle crashing right before me.

Me: me, but why? Am i not handsome? Am i not rich? Is it because of our different ethnicity? Is it , , , ,
she: oh Gofwane, just shut up and don't make me start crying all over again. You are a wonderful guy, it's not easy to see guys like you. I swear it's not because of those reasons you mentioned.
Me: then please tell me, i promise to work on myself and i'll do anything you want (imagine, a whole me displaying my mumulity. But no be my fault nah)

She: i'm a lesb!an, , , ,

you can imagine the rest.
Dear friends, that's how my hatred for love and marriage began. I don't think i'll ever want to get married. A baby mama is ok for me and i'll make sure i take excellent care of her and our baby. Buy her a ride, get her a good apartment and enough money to do whatsoever she wants to but my child must never be far from me.

Ur story so touching....
Re: My First Heart-break Experience. by KINGinVAHALA: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
@vickvan this story of urs reminds me of mine.

It was a rainy morning some more dan 20yrs ago. in headmaster's office wit me nd my mum nd i going through d testing to b enrolled in2 primary 1. without wasting time i was asked to be taking to my class bcus of d level of brilliance i displayed. not only me was asked to b givin a class by a teacher bt also a little model looklike girl.
Fastforward..
We found ourselves in same seat nd as kids in pri 1 we found ourselves loving each other. it continues dis way throught our stay in pri sch, frm pri 1 to pri 6. same seat, had our first kiss nd romance in primary 4, had our first sex in primary 5, d whole sch knew abt us, she was even called my wife. Then something happened...

After our pri sch, we found ourselves in diff sec sch. despite dt notwitstanding we were stil seeing each other bcus our both sec schs wasnt far frm each other, bt dt only lasted til our jss 3, nd we lost contact.

@Okundia Lydia, Wherever you are right nw, Your Godwin still misses you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? / My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry / Photos:sa Socialite Zodwa Wabantu Goes Completely Naked At A Beach 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.