Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

David Mark To APC: You Can’t Do Anything About My Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark To APC: You Can’t Do Anything About My Victory (428 Views)

Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Mark To APC: You Can’t Do Anything About My Victory by tanteta(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Senator David Mark has dismissed call by the All Progressive Congress for the just concluded Benue South senatorial rerun to be declared inconclusive. Mr Mark won with a margin of 12,571, polling 84, 192 votes as Daniel Onjeh of the APC who polled 71, 621 votes.

While Mark won in five local government areas, Onjeh won in four. The APC had called for the rerun election to be declared inconclusive arguing that the total invalid votes were more than the difference between the David Mark and Daniel Onjeh. Speaking with newsmen this on Sunday morning after observing a brief Sunday service at his Otukpo residence, Mark said “INEC has declared and there is nothing they can do about it.”
He used the opportunity to thank the indigenes of the Idoma nation urging them to support him to further uplift the region. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter David Mark speaking during the short church service on Sunday, February 21. “It is your collective support and effort that I want. David Mark alone cannot uplift the Idoma nation. Election has come and gone. I have won and I have put that behind me. I’m thinking of our to better our lives than it was yesterday,” he said. Meanwhile, celebration is currently going on at his residence as hundreds of supporters were seen dancing, singing.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Electric Power Supply / SIM Registration: Mtn’s Slow Action Aided Boko Haram, Says Buhari / Dasukigate: Court Strikes Out Metuh’s Suit,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.