Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Want To Write A Book Based On My Experience As A Call Centre Agent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Write A Book Based On My Experience As A Call Centre Agent (501 Views)

In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Write A Book Based On My Experience As A Call Centre Agent by Issokay(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
I need ideas that would make my book a success, thanks.
Re: I Want To Write A Book Based On My Experience As A Call Centre Agent by omarithmetics: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
I think its better if you say you want to be a writer not just "I want to write a book". You can just write a book about an experience you had and then go mute.
I've heard a lot of people say they want to be writers or have this idea of a book they want to write but if I ask them of a few pages or what they have written so far (ideas) they say they haven't yet. That its all in their head. That's not gonna cut it. You need to write something down then ask readers what they think.
Re: I Want To Write A Book Based On My Experience As A Call Centre Agent by Akposb(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ideas...you need to read some more. You have the experiences already and it all depends on whether its a fiction or non-fiction. And please do some research as it would help in presenting a more enriching tale.

(1) (Reply)

THE ASSORTMENT °•° By Kelechi Onyema® / Article: Save The Al-majirai By Surayyah Abdullahi Hassan / Communicatorsleague / 'AREWA'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.