Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pls Help With My Acrobat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help With My Acrobat (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With My Acrobat by janeobi2: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
Even though i installed Adobe reader 8 i am having problem opening pdf web pages. I kept receiving An error message from acrobat plug-in pop up saying: "COULD NOT LAUNCH ACROBAT". How will i rectify this problem because it has really affected me by limiting my access to information pages.
Will be grateful for your answers.
Re: Pls Help With My Acrobat by yawatide(f): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
I also had this problem last week. What browser did you try opening the file with? For me, it was FF3.5.

What I did was get the latest adobe reader, which should be at least version 9. This worked for me. If this doesn't work for you, try clearing your cache, deleting all cookies, closing your browser and relaunching. If this still doesn't work and you are using a non-ie browser, uninstall it and re-install.

Alas, if all this doesn't work, just download the regular reader and whenever you want to view pdfs, just save the file and open it locally.

good luck!

(1) (Reply)

I Need help Please / Do You Get Frustrated? / Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.