Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria (15277 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / Supreme Court Reaffirm Wike Mandate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikechuk0:

It's just don't simple. Thank you for finally getting it through your thick head. I DO NOT TALK TO OR ADDRESS PATHETIC WANNABE SUCH AS YOURSELF. When you grow the balls to be proud of whatever shithole tribe you really from them I can take you seriously. Go find the rest of them dumb enough to still fall for your crap and pathetic 419.

Nwanne chefuo nwoke ahu
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by millionaireman: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Femiwilli:

Please provide evidence that it's a mistake then.

Every newspaper states that the South-East gets only N2 billion

Lol, no evidence yet to prove it wasn't N2 billion.
Buy forget what was put down on paper on every budget. Implementation is what matters.

They can put down N200 billion, and implement projects not worth up to N2 billion.

When asked questions, they will tell you that N180 billion rail line contract was awarded to an Igbo contractor who embezzled the money. It has been falsehood like this since ages.

My people are tried of Nigeria's falsehood. Let my people go. If possible, let the Ikwerres and rest of south south who agree to join their bros and sis in rest of Nigeria do so.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ikechuk0: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Nwanne

Tour making some points..ikwerre are just despicable terrible lot

Very true. I thank God a SE is seeing the same thing I'm seeing about those things. Honestly, idk why SE is always sugarcoating, kumbayaing and forgiving niggas so quickly. If it's up to me, I wouldn't even allow someone with a quarter ikwerre bloodline into ohaneze or any Igbo group talkless of one with just 3% ikwerre bloodline. Look wtf they reduced ohaneze to. Isn't it funny when they allowed them to start voting and even leading, ohaneze became a headless chicken running men. We all can remember how ohaneze was under the leadership of Ralph. Just look at them now.

Idk why they keep letting those niggas in Igbo group. I thought they are not Igbo. So wtf? Always f2king up shits and SE with their kumbayaing keep allowing them. Is similar to how the Igbo group in my school, despite how many times I commented that they shouldn't allow ikwerre in and most definitely not allow them into leadership role even if one of them was among the people that suggested the creation for the group. My comment was ignored, advice ignored and just like ohaneze is now a piece of shit, the group in my school is equally going downhill as well all because they included those mofos. I swear SE keep falling my hand. Always kumbayaing
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikechuk0:

Very true. I thank God a SE is seeing the same thing I'm seeing about those things. Honestly, idk why SE is always sugarcoating, kumbayaing and forgiving niggas so quickly. If it's up to me, I wouldn't even allow someone with a quarter ikwerre bloodline into ohaneze or any Igbo group talkless of one with just 3% ikwerre bloodline. Look wtf they reduced ohaneze to. Isn't it funny when they allowed them to start voting and even leading, ohaneze became a headless chicken running men. We all can remember how ohaneze was under the leadership of Ralph. Just look at them now.

Idk why they keep letting those niggas in Igbo group. I thought they are not Igbo. So wtf? Always f2king up shits and SE with their kumbayaing keep allowing them. Is similar to how the Igbo group in my school, despite how many times I commented that they shouldn't allow ikwerre in and most definitely not allow them into leadership role even if one of them was among the people that suggested the creation for the group. My comment was ignored, advice ignored and just like ohaneze is now a piece of shit, the group in my school is equally going downhill as well all because they included those mofos. I swear SE keep falling my hand. Always kumbayaing

My brother you are very right but we still have few reasonable ones there ..so what do we do to them

Nwanne iwe gi dajuo biko
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ikechuk0: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Nwanne chefuo nwoke ahu

I've been forgotten the nigga. Ever since it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt he's not Ikwerre or even from River state, I stopped addressing him or even acknowledging him. It's him that keep quoting him despite the fact I've told him to forget my existence on this NL. I'm glad it's finally clicked into his wannabe ss brain.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikechuk0:

I've been forgotten the nigga. Ever since it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt he's not Ikwerre or even from River state, I stopped addressing him or even acknowledging him. It's him that keep quoting him despite the fact I've told him to forget my existence on this NL. I'm glad it's finally clicked into his wannabe ss brain.

Nicely said...hopeathand has gone bunkers
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by kernel501: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Agimor:
So many faction in the Igbo land indeed they can't have a united voice.

THE WAY THE IGBOS HELP THEMSELVES CAN YOU BOOST OF SAME OF YOUR TRIBE?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by kernel501: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
peacengine:
This is why I love SS, our elders support us, unlike how Ohaneze brushes Kanu and their youths aside. What have they done to aid his release?

OUR ELDERS SUPPORT US, NOT OHANEZE CRIMINALS, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT REGARDED BY IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by OreMI22: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria that serves who's interest?
Master or servant?

Nigeria must be a country for all or it must cease to exist.

I am only pleading the guerrilla tactics be used in tackling the military occupation. Roadside IED is the best way to fight an army of occupation.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ikechuk0: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

My brother you are very right but we still have few reasonable ones there ..so what do we do to them

Nwanne iwe gi dajuo biko

When they get themselves together first. As far as una should concern, they should never even be acknowledge. It's just that simple. Use anioma for example: no doubt we got denier in our group but you rarely see an anioma acknowledging them or even given one crap about them. Ironically enough, they are the ones desperate to kumbaya. After all ika ikenga that's always downputted SE Igbo and the rest of anioma and always thumbing "ika, ika" everywhere are the one currently running around calling themselves "Igbo think thank group" and all other BS as if they trying to become the new ohaneze. Ignore mofos, stop trying to kumbaya with ppl that'll drag you down. I mean seriously. Ikwerre have proven repeatedly they are saboteur ppl yet when they say they want to be part of ohaneze or any Igbo group, Una open door without blinking an eye. Hell even allowed them to give Amaechi a title by ohaneze. Mschewwwww.

Learn from us SE. Learn from us. And no my iwe would continue to grow cause Una keep falling my hand.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Agimor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
kernel501:

THE WAY THE IGBOS HELP THEMSELVES CAN YOU BOOST OF SAME OF YOUR TRIBE?
Oga park well jor I nor get time to trade words with you.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ikechuk0: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
totit:

Mynd44
Get this kid out of here before I start my own.

I will let this one go knowing that the mod will do justice to you lack of manner.
But if not?
I shall not spare you anymore.

It's ok grin

Grandpapa go take your nap, it's past your bedtime and stop screeching rubbish on my mention. Onye ara
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by totit: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikechuk0:

Grandpapa go take your nap, it's past your bedtime and stop screeching rubbish on my mention. Onye ara

Stay off my mention already lest I retaliate,chukwudi. cool
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wyttcat: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good one from the North. The whole world can see they are reaching out now, so if it fails, which is most likely, people will say the North tried. Haha! Even ibos said "North came to beg them", talk about shooting yourself in the foot or wrapping rope around your neck. Ibos will have to protest mostly in Chinese now.
Like they say, Diplomacy before Violence.

And to ibos looking for Yoruba to join them on this matter, the North knows not to fix it if it ain't broken. We Yoruba dey gidigba, at least you won't say Yoruba betray you if it doesn't go your way. No true Yoruba would sit at a table for any southern coalition, it's all about SW now, and then Nigeria.

Na you trouble makers need all the visits you can get, to avoid 'i told you so'. well den no dey tell a blind man say it dey rain.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ikechuk0: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
totit:

Stay off my mention already lest I retaliate,chukwudi. cool

Oooooooh grandpapa with the licking @ss for mouth is going to retaliate. Oooh I'm so scared. See me shake. Mschewwww. Did I quote you? Did I call you? No be you came and disturb me on here? Now you're complaining and crying like a biatch and threatening rubbish that you obviously think I should be scared of. Nonsense. Next time, don't disturb me with crap if you want peace and quiet. Waka. Go sleep
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by totit: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikechuk0:

Oooooooh grandpapa with the licking @ss for mouth is going to retaliate. Oooh I'm so scared. See me shake. Mschewwww. Did I quote you? Did I call you? No be you came and disturb me on here? Now you're complaining and crying like a biatch and threatening rubbish that you obviously think I should be scared of. Nonsense. Next time, don't disturb me with crap if you want peace and quiet. Waka. Go sleep

You know? I am not surprise with how you conduct yourself in the pub as it's well known that you are not well brought up.

One of the reason you don't get along with you mother.

OneNaira, there is a lot of fixing and research you need to do about how you were brought into the world.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by buchilino(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Affter1:

You have time to de respond to the hypocrite. Who even want a unity with the akpu eating sad east people, mschew.

HATE US OR LUV US, MOST IGBOS R BETA THAN U

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2016
ikechuk0:

When they get themselves together first. As far as una should concern, they should never even be acknowledge. It's just that simple. Use anioma for example: no doubt we got denier in our group but you rarely see an anioma acknowledging them or even given one crap about them. Ironically enough, they are the ones desperate to kumbaya. After all ika ikenga that's always downputted SE Igbo and the rest of anioma and always thumbing "ika, ika" everywhere are the one currently running around calling themselves "Igbo think thank group" and all other BS as if they trying to become the new ohaneze. Ignore mofos, stop trying to kumbaya with ppl that'll drag you down. I mean seriously. Ikwerre have proven repeatedly they are saboteur ppl yet when they say they want to be part of ohaneze or any Igbo group, Una open door without blinking an eye. Hell even allowed them to give Amaechi a title by ohaneze. Mschewwwww.

Learn from us SE. Learn from us. And no my iwe would continue to grow cause Una keep falling my hand.

Our igbo adage

Iwe nwanne anyaghi eru na okpukpu

Use right hand to beat them
Use left hand to cuddle them

Ighotago

Ikwuru ofuma nna

I like ur spirit ...these are people we need in igbo land
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizprodigy:

More like the tribe everyone wants to associate with. Not when you claim everyone loves you and you are left out in the reaffirmation of faith in Nigeria. Irony isn't it?
FYI, i am not igbo.

Who are the crying babies of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by kernel501: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Agimor:
Oga park well jor I nor get time to trade words with you.

SHAME !!!
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Who are the crying babies of Nigeria ?
You and your tribe.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Please provide evidence that it's a mistake then.

Every newspaper states that the South-East gets only N2 billion

THIS is for you and the 2 people that liked your post, I deal in facts not newspapers , emotion or agenda:

Stop listening to our quack Nigerian Journalists, most of whom are poorly educated and who by now we know regularly misprint dollars instead of Naira, million instead of Billion

There is something call google, it is more reliable than Nairaland, google is your best friend, stop being mentally lazy, if something doesn't sound right, use google. It takes less time than it takes to type a question on Nairaland.

Go to the source not Newspapers, anything written by a newspaper in Nigeria cant be assumed to be correct, anything published by a govt body is official even though we know they too are error prone. The national assembly has a website, The Budget office has a website, the ministry of works has a website, the actual detailed budget is freely available on the internet if you care to look and you will find detailed information on the budget for every federal parastatal down to how much is proposed for capital/salaries/recurrent expenditure at federal government college owerri or Kings college Lagos. it's all out there, let us show for once that we are resourceful educated people and use that education purposefully.

google 2016 budget and you will find the actual document. It's online, If I can find it, you can. I am not going to post it make use of your education and find it yourself but I can tell you this:

2nd Niger Bridge has N17B allocated to it, (seventeen billion Naira)

Furthermore anyone driven by reason would realise that it is not possible for any government to allocate such a riduculously low figure to the south East, this is why I say our journalists are quacks, they dont even stop to think about what they print. what is even worse are the so called educated people who take these journalists figures as gospel, even when they don't make sense.

If you are prepared to admit that your education was wasted, or that you are not usung your brain as designed then I will give you the link to the PDF, that gives you a line by line itemisation of the budget proposal including things like

Item no FMWPH007021487 COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION OF A MAUSOLEUM AND LIBRARY COMPLEX IN
HONOUR OF LATE RT. HON. DR NNAMDI AZIKIWE
NEW 1,143,575,058

MOPWH162020983 REHABILITATION OF ENUGU-PORT-HACOURT ROAD NEW 10,000,000,000

MOPWH162021045 COMPLETION OF ENUGU - ABAKALIKI ROAD IN ENUGU/EBONYI STATES NEW 29,349,852

MOPWH162020962 CONCESSION OF 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IN ANAMBRA AND DELTA STATES NEW 17,000,000,000

NREA0101020942 REHABILITATION/COMPLETION OF RURAL ELECTRIFICATION SCHEME IN 5
COMMUNITIES OF ANAMBRA STATE NEW 322,527,291

FERMA15021401 GENERAL MAINTENANCE REPAIRS OF OWERRI-OKIGWE-IHUBE ROAD IN IMO STATE. NEW 200,000,000

FERMA15021403 GENERAL MAINTENANCE/PAVEMENT STRENGTHENING OF OWERRI-ONITSHA DUAL
CARRIAGEWAY IN IMO STATE
NEW 100,000,000

NREA0101021064 COMPLETION OF 5 NO. ON-GOING ELECTRIFICATION PROJECTS IN EBONYI STATE NEW 231,647,719

FERMA15021587 GENERAL MAINTENANCE REPAIRS OF UDI-OZALLA-NARA-NKEREFI-EBONYI S/B ROAD
IN ENUGU STATE
NEW 200,800,000

FERMA15021570 MAJOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF CRITICALLY FAILED ROAD SECTIONS ALONG
IHALA-ORLU- UMUDURU ROAD IN IMO STATE.
NEW 200,000,000

FERMA15021398 MAINTENACE AND REPAIRS OF FAILED SECTION ALONG OSSO - EDDA - OWUTU -
OHAFIA JUNCTION EBONYI STATE BORDER ROAD BETWEEN KM 3 + 000 - KM 17 + 500
EBONYI STATE
NEW 78,990,000

NREA0101020936 COMPLETION OF RURAL ELECTRIFICATION IN 6 ABIA STATE COMMUNITIES NEW 424,904,442

TCN01B021766 2ND BENIN-ONITSHA 330KV SC LINE EDO-DELTA-ANAMBRA STATES NEW 206,839,493

FERMA15021375 MAINTENANCE/REPAIRS OF POTHOLES AND FAILED SECTIONS ALONG ENUGU-9TH
MILE-OJI RIVER ANAMBRA S/B ROAD IN ENUGU STATE.
NEW 201,500,000

MOPWH162021048 COMPLETION OF MBOK - IKOM ROAD IN CROSS RIVER STATE NEW 13,821,513

MOPWH165021596 PUBLICATION OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER QUARTERLY MAGAZINE TITLED
"POWER FOCUS"
NEW 3,319,000
MOPWH165021597 PUBLICATION OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER QUARTERLY MAGAZINES TITLED
"POWER FOCUS" AND "POWER ENABLING NIGERIA"
NEW 12,000,000
MOPWH165021599 DEVELOPMENT OF PPP PROJECTS NEW 55,000,000
MOPWH165021601 MONITORING OF THE ENTIRE TRANSMISSION & SYSTEM OPERATIONS NEW 14,267,500
MOPWH165021606 MONITORING OF THE ENTIRE GENERATION VALUE CHAIN NEW 4,850,000
MOPWH165021608 QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE STUDY TEAM TO ALL THE DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES NEW 12,080,000
MOPWH165021611 HIRING OF CONSULTANTS NEW 316,680,000
MOPWH165021653 CONSULTANCY FOR RESEARCH SURVEY DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS OF ELECTRICITY
LOAD DEMAND AND QUALITY OF SERVICES.
NEW 100,100,000

Ive posted a few random (relevant and irrelevant) items and their official codes from the 40 page budget of the federal mistry of works power and housing. just so you know I'm looking at the actual budget which is freely available on the internet!!

As an example of the nature of freely available information, below is the complete budget for Kings college Lagos, just to prove that the budget for every parastatal is available to everybody if we care to look, this is from the 427 page ministry of education Budget. The wAec budget that is in the news is there too.

0517026100 KING'S COLLEGE
2 EXPENDITURE 285,446,143
21 PERSONNEL COST 37,509,255
2101 SALARY 33,341,560
210101 SALARIES AND WAGES 33,341,560
21010101 SALARY 33,341,560
2102 ALLOWANCES AND SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION 4,167,695
210202 SOCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS 4,167,695
21020201 NHIS 1,667,078
21020202 CONTRIBUTORY PENSION 2,500,617
22 OTHER RECURRENT COSTS 149,152,888
2202 OVERHEAD COST 26,158,715
220201 TRAVEL& TRANSPORT - GENERAL 3,777,552
22020101 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: TRAINING 1,888,776
22020102 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 1,888,776
220202 UTILITIES - GENERAL 2,719,837
22020201 ELECTRICITY CHARGES 1,888,776
22020202 TELEPHONE CHARGES 453,306
22020203 INTERNET ACCESS CHARGES 377,755
220203 MATERIALS & SUPPLIES - GENERAL 6,893,201
22020301 OFFICE STATIONERIES / COMPUTER CONSUMABLES 1,133,266
22020302 BOOKS 1,133,266
22020305 PRINTING OF NON SECURITY DOCUMENTS 849,118
22020306 PRINTING OF SECURITY DOCUMENTS 755,510
22020307 DRUGS & MEDICAL SUPPLIES 755,510
22020308 FIELD & CAMPING MATERIALS SUPPLIES 1,511,021
22020310 TEACHING AIDS / INSTRUCTION MATERIALS 755,510
220204 MAINTENANCE SERVICES - GENERAL 4,155,306
22020401 MAINTENANCE OF MOTOR VEHICLE / TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT 755,510
22020402 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE FURNITURE 755,510
22020403 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDING / RESIDENTIAL QTRS 755,510
22020404 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE / IT EQUIPMENTS 755,510
22020405 MAINTENANCE OF PLANTS/GENERATORS 1,133,266
220205 TRAINING - GENERAL 1,511,021
22020501 LOCAL TRAINING 1,511,021
220206 OTHER SERVICES - GENERAL 1,888,776
22020601 SECURITY SERVICES 1,133,266
22020606 CLEANING & FUMIGATION SERVICES 755,510
220208 FUEL & LUBRICANTS - GENERAL 2,795,389
22020801 MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL COST 1,511,021
22020802 OTHER TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT FUEL COST 642,184
22020803 PLANT / GENERATOR FUEL COST 642,184
220210 MISCELLANEOUS 2,417,633
22021002 HONORARIUM & SITTING ALLOWANCE 377,755
22021003 PUBLICITY & ADVERTISEMENTS 377,755
22021007 WELFARE PACKAGES 377,755
22021009 SPORTING ACTIVITIES 642,184
Budget Office of the Federation Page 411 / 427 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Government of Nigeria APPROPRIATION BILL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
22021010 DIRECT TEACHING & LABORATORY COST 642,184
2205 SUBSIDIES 122,994,173
220501 SUBSIDY TO GOVERNMENT OWNED COMPANIES & PARASTATALS 122,994,173
22050102 MEAL SUBSIDY TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS 122,994,173
23 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE 98,784,000
2302 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION 98,784,000
230201 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 98,784,000
23020118 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE 98,784,000
TOTAL PERSONNEL 37,509,255
TOTAL OVERHEAD 149,152,888
TOTAL RECURRENT 186,662,143
TOTAL CAPITAL 98,784,000
TOTAL ALLOCATION 285,446,143
CODE PROJECT NAME TYPE AMOUNT
KCOL005018164 COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION 500 UNITS HOSTEL BLOCK NEW 55,000,000
KCOL005018170 SEWAGE TREATMENT INSTALLATION AT KINGS COLLEGE MAIN CAMPUS NEW 5,784,000
KCOL005018177 REHABILITAION OF ROADS, EXTERNAL PAVING AND DRAINAGE AT ANNEX CAMPUS NEW 10,000,000
KCOL005018181 PROVISION OF EXAMINATION HALL AT ANNEX NEW 28,000,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 412 / 427 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wizprodigy
I and my tribe are the crying babies of nigeria for crying to be released from the bondage of nigeria for our own nation of biafra.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Wizprodigy
I and my tribe are the crying babies of nigeria for crying to be released from the bondage of nigeria for our own nation of biafra.
Hahahaha. Very funny and immature of you.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Hahahaha. Very funny and immature of you.

Adieu
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Adieu
Gracias
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Adieu
Gracias
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Femiwilli: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
lookandlaff:

THIS is for you and the 2 people that liked your post, I deal in facts not newspapers , emotion or agenda:

Stop listening to our quack Nigerian Journalists, most of whom are poorly educated and who by now we know regularly misprint dollars instead of Naira, million instead of Billion

There is something call google, it is more reliable than Nairaland, google is your best friend, stop being mentally lazy, if something doesn't sound right, use google. It takes less time than it takes to type a question on Nairaland.

Go to the source not Newspapers, anything written by a newspaper in Nigeria cant be assumed to be correct, anything published by a govt body is official even though we know they too are error prone. The national assembly has a website, The Budget office has a website, the ministry of works has a website, the actual detailed budget is freely available on the internet if you care to look and you will find detailed information on the budget for every federal parastatal down to how much is proposed for capital/salaries/recurrent expenditure at federal government college owerri or Kings college Lagos. it's all out there, let us show for once that we are resourceful educated people and use that education purposefully.

google 2016 budget and you will find the actual document. It's online, If I can find it, you can. I am not going to post it make use of your education and find it yourself but I can tell you this:

2nd Niger Bridge has N17B allocated to it, (seventeen billion Naira)

Furthermore anyone driven by reason would realise that it is not possible for any government to allocate such a riduculously low figure to the south East, this is why I say our journalists are quacks, they dont even stop to think about what they print. what is even worse are the so called educated people who take these journalists figures as gospel, even when they don't make sense.

If you are prepared to admit that your education was wasted, or that you are not usung your brain as designed then I will give you the link to the PDF, that gives you a line by line itemisation of the budget proposal including things like

Item no FMWPH007021487 COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION OF A MAUSOLEUM AND LIBRARY COMPLEX IN
HONOUR OF LATE RT. HON. DR NNAMDI AZIKIWE
NEW 1,143,575,058

MOPWH162020983 REHABILITATION OF ENUGU-PORT-HACOURT ROAD NEW 10,000,000,000

MOPWH162021045 COMPLETION OF ENUGU - ABAKALIKI ROAD IN ENUGU/EBONYI STATES NEW 29,349,852

MOPWH162020962 CONCESSION OF 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IN ANAMBRA AND DELTA STATES NEW 17,000,000,000

NREA0101020942 REHABILITATION/COMPLETION OF RURAL ELECTRIFICATION SCHEME IN 5
COMMUNITIES OF ANAMBRA STATE NEW 322,527,291

FERMA15021401 GENERAL MAINTENANCE REPAIRS OF OWERRI-OKIGWE-IHUBE ROAD IN IMO STATE. NEW 200,000,000

FERMA15021403 GENERAL MAINTENANCE/PAVEMENT STRENGTHENING OF OWERRI-ONITSHA DUAL
CARRIAGEWAY IN IMO STATE
NEW 100,000,000

NREA0101021064 COMPLETION OF 5 NO. ON-GOING ELECTRIFICATION PROJECTS IN EBONYI STATE NEW 231,647,719

FERMA15021587 GENERAL MAINTENANCE REPAIRS OF UDI-OZALLA-NARA-NKEREFI-EBONYI S/B ROAD
IN ENUGU STATE
NEW 200,800,000

FERMA15021570 MAJOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS OF CRITICALLY FAILED ROAD SECTIONS ALONG
IHALA-ORLU- UMUDURU ROAD IN IMO STATE.
NEW 200,000,000

FERMA15021398 MAINTENACE AND REPAIRS OF FAILED SECTION ALONG OSSO - EDDA - OWUTU -
OHAFIA JUNCTION EBONYI STATE BORDER ROAD BETWEEN KM 3 + 000 - KM 17 + 500
EBONYI STATE
NEW 78,990,000

NREA0101020936 COMPLETION OF RURAL ELECTRIFICATION IN 6 ABIA STATE COMMUNITIES NEW 424,904,442

TCN01B021766 2ND BENIN-ONITSHA 330KV SC LINE EDO-DELTA-ANAMBRA STATES NEW 206,839,493

FERMA15021375 MAINTENANCE/REPAIRS OF POTHOLES AND FAILED SECTIONS ALONG ENUGU-9TH
MILE-OJI RIVER ANAMBRA S/B ROAD IN ENUGU STATE.
NEW 201,500,000

MOPWH162021048 COMPLETION OF MBOK - IKOM ROAD IN CROSS RIVER STATE NEW 13,821,513

MOPWH165021596 PUBLICATION OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER QUARTERLY MAGAZINE TITLED
"POWER FOCUS"
NEW 3,319,000
MOPWH165021597 PUBLICATION OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER QUARTERLY MAGAZINES TITLED
"POWER FOCUS" AND "POWER ENABLING NIGERIA"
NEW 12,000,000
MOPWH165021599 DEVELOPMENT OF PPP PROJECTS NEW 55,000,000
MOPWH165021601 MONITORING OF THE ENTIRE TRANSMISSION & SYSTEM OPERATIONS NEW 14,267,500
MOPWH165021606 MONITORING OF THE ENTIRE GENERATION VALUE CHAIN NEW 4,850,000
MOPWH165021608 QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE STUDY TEAM TO ALL THE DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES NEW 12,080,000
MOPWH165021611 HIRING OF CONSULTANTS NEW 316,680,000
MOPWH165021653 CONSULTANCY FOR RESEARCH SURVEY DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS OF ELECTRICITY
LOAD DEMAND AND QUALITY OF SERVICES.
NEW 100,100,000

Ive posted a few random (relevant and irrelevant) items and their official codes from the 40 page budget of the federal mistry of works power and housing. just so you know I'm looking at the actual budget which is freely available on the internet!!

As an example of the nature of freely available information, below is the complete budget for Kings college Lagos, just to prove that the budget for every parastatal is available to everybody if we care to look, this is from the 427 page ministry of education Budget. The wAec budget that is in the news is there too.

2 EXPENDITURE 285,446,143
21 PERSONNEL COST 37,509,255
2101 SALARY 33,341,560
210101 SALARIES AND WAGES 33,341,560
21010101 SALARY 33,341,560
2102 ALLOWANCES AND SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION 4,167,695
210202 SOCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS 4,167,695
21020201 NHIS 1,667,078
21020202 CONTRIBUTORY PENSION 2,500,617
22 OTHER RECURRENT COSTS 149,152,888
2202 OVERHEAD COST 26,158,715
220201 TRAVEL& TRANSPORT - GENERAL 3,777,552
22020101 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: TRAINING 1,888,776
22020102 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 1,888,776
220202 UTILITIES - GENERAL 2,719,837
22020201 ELECTRICITY CHARGES 1,888,776
22020202 TELEPHONE CHARGES 453,306
22020203 INTERNET ACCESS CHARGES 377,755
220203 MATERIALS & SUPPLIES - GENERAL 6,893,201
22020301 OFFICE STATIONERIES / COMPUTER CONSUMABLES 1,133,266
22020302 BOOKS 1,133,266
22020305 PRINTING OF NON SECURITY DOCUMENTS 849,118
22020306 PRINTING OF SECURITY DOCUMENTS 755,510
22020307 DRUGS & MEDICAL SUPPLIES 755,510
22020308 FIELD & CAMPING MATERIALS SUPPLIES 1,511,021
22020310 TEACHING AIDS / INSTRUCTION MATERIALS 755,510
220204 MAINTENANCE SERVICES - GENERAL 4,155,306
22020401 MAINTENANCE OF MOTOR VEHICLE / TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT 755,510
22020402 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE FURNITURE 755,510
22020403 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDING / RESIDENTIAL QTRS 755,510
22020404 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE / IT EQUIPMENTS 755,510
22020405 MAINTENANCE OF PLANTS/GENERATORS 1,133,266
220205 TRAINING - GENERAL 1,511,021
22020501 LOCAL TRAINING 1,511,021
220206 OTHER SERVICES - GENERAL 1,888,776
22020601 SECURITY SERVICES 1,133,266
22020606 CLEANING & FUMIGATION SERVICES 755,510
220208 FUEL & LUBRICANTS - GENERAL 2,795,389
22020801 MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL COST 1,511,021
22020802 OTHER TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT FUEL COST 642,184
22020803 PLANT / GENERATOR FUEL COST 642,184
220210 MISCELLANEOUS 2,417,633
22021002 HONORARIUM & SITTING ALLOWANCE 377,755
22021003 PUBLICITY & ADVERTISEMENTS 377,755
22021007 WELFARE PACKAGES 377,755
22021009 SPORTING ACTIVITIES 642,184
Budget Office of the Federation Page 411 / 427 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
22021010 DIRECT TEACHING & LABORATORY COST 642,184
2205 SUBSIDIES 122,994,173
220501 SUBSIDY TO GOVERNMENT OWNED COMPANIES & PARASTATALS 122,994,173
22050102 MEAL SUBSIDY TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS 122,994,173
23 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE 98,784,000
2302 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION 98,784,000
230201 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 98,784,000
23020118 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURE 98,784,000
TOTAL PERSONNEL 37,509,255
TOTAL OVERHEAD 149,152,888
TOTAL RECURRENT 186,662,143
TOTAL CAPITAL 98,784,000
TOTAL ALLOCATION 285,446,143
KCOL005018164 COMPLETION OF CONSTRUCTION 500 UNITS HOSTEL BLOCK NEW 55,000,000
KCOL005018170 SEWAGE TREATMENT INSTALLATION AT KINGS COLLEGE MAIN CAMPUS NEW 5,784,000
KCOL005018177 REHABILITAION OF ROADS, EXTERNAL PAVING AND DRAINAGE AT ANNEX CAMPUS NEW 10,000,000
KCOL005018181 PROVISION OF EXAMINATION HALL AT ANNEX NEW 28,000,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 412 / 427 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL

You cannt post it becos it doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Freedom4us: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2016
This is propaganda to the core.

B00hari hates the South-East.

How many South-East people did he give appointments?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Femiwilli:

You cannt post it becos it doesnt exist

where do you think I got all these figures from? That#s the difference between us and other countries in the west, we are educated illiterates, we get an education in name only, we dont engage our brains or think like educated people, we have all the resources including online access to the budget but instead resort to grandstanding and bravado. We are too lazy to fact check. You think by saying it doesn't exist I am going to post the link, you better think again. Use your brain and find it your self.

I repeat, The budget for every single federal ministry, parastatal is available online plus a few states like Kano, Lagos. but i am not going to do make life easy for you since you cant be bothered to search for yourself. Name any federal ministry or parastatal in where you live and I can tell you how much they have budgeted for furniture, computers, cars etc but I am not going to post that for ministry of works because I am not going to do your woek for you. I have already posted figures from FMWPH that shows figures higher than N2.9 for the SE.

Just to show that it's available, below is the budget for ministry of women affairs

NO CODE MDA TOTAL PERSONNEL TOTAL OVERHEAD TOTAL RECURRENT TOTAL CAPITAL TOTAL ALLOCATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF
WOMEN AFFAIRS
1 877,683,024 426,712,014 1,304,395,038 2,670,000,000 3,974,395,038
877,683,024 426,712,014 1,304,395,038 2,670,000,000 3,974,395,038
SUMMARY BY MDAs
SUMMARY BY FUNDS
NO CODE FUND TOTAL ALLOCATION
1 021 MAIN ENVELOP - PERSONNEL 877,683,024
2 022 MAIN ENVELOP - OVERHEAD 426,712,014
3 031 CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT FUND MAIN 2,670,000,000
2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
Budget Office of the Federation Page 1 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS
NO CODE MDA TOTAL PERSONNEL TOTAL OVERHEAD TOTAL RECURRENT TOTAL CAPITAL TOTAL ALLOCATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF
WOMEN AFFAIRS - HQTRS
1 697,494,199 342,200,504 1,039,694,703 1,684,392,325 2,724,087,028
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT
2 180,188,825 84,511,510 264,700,335 985,607,675 1,250,308,010
877,683,024 426,712,014 1,304,395,038 2,670,000,000 3,974,395,038
2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
Budget Office of the Federation Page 2 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
0514001001 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS - HQTRS
2 EXPENDITURE 2,724,087,028
21 PERSONNEL COST 697,494,199
2101 SALARY 619,994,844
210101 SALARIES AND WAGES 619,994,844
21010101 SALARY 619,994,844
2102 ALLOWANCES AND SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION 77,499,355
210202 SOCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS 77,499,355
21020201 NHIS 30,999,742
21020202 CONTRIBUTORY PENSION 46,499,613
22 OTHER RECURRENT COSTS 342,200,504
2202 OVERHEAD COST 340,198,201
220201 TRAVEL& TRANSPORT - GENERAL 44,033,354
22020101 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: TRAINING 14,962,967
22020102 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 22,353,435
22020104 INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 6,716,952
220202 UTILITIES - GENERAL 4,587,187
22020201 ELECTRICITY CHARGES 2,912,500
22020202 TELEPHONE CHARGES 910,156
22020206 SEWERAGE CHARGES 764,531
220203 MATERIALS & SUPPLIES - GENERAL 194,554,976
22020301 OFFICE STATIONERIES / COMPUTER CONSUMABLES 22,098,591
22020304 MAGAZINES & PERIODICALS 4,405,156
22020305 PRINTING OF NON SECURITY DOCUMENTS 5,096,874
22020306 PRINTING OF SECURITY DOCUMENTS 3,677,031
22020308 FIELD & CAMPING MATERIALS SUPPLIES 3,240,156
22020309 UNIFORMS & OTHER CLOTHING 1,055,781
22020310 TEACHING AIDS / INSTRUCTION MATERIALS 154,981,387
220204 MAINTENANCE SERVICES - GENERAL 23,045,153
22020401 MAINTENANCE OF MOTOR VEHICLE / TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT 5,934,218
22020402 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE FURNITURE 2,548,437
22020403 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDING / RESIDENTIAL QTRS 2,293,593
22020404 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE / IT EQUIPMENTS 12,268,905
220205 TRAINING - GENERAL 17,074,529
22020501 LOCAL TRAINING 17,074,529
220206 OTHER SERVICES - GENERAL 1,638,281
22020601 SECURITY SERVICES 1,638,281
220207 CONSULTING & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES - GENERAL 15,472,695
22020703 LEGAL SERVICES 3,094,531
22020704 ENGINEERING SERVICES 3,094,531
22020705 ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES 3,094,531
22020708 BUDGET PREPARATION 6,189,102
220208 FUEL & LUBRICANTS - GENERAL 3,749,843
22020801 MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL COST 3,094,531
22020803 PLANT / GENERATOR FUEL COST 655,312
220210 MISCELLANEOUS 36,042,183
22021001 REFRESHMENT & MEALS 12,450,936
Budget Office of the Federation Page 3 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
22021002 HONORARIUM & SITTING ALLOWANCE 4,041,093
22021007 WELFARE PACKAGES 15,254,217
22021009 SPORTING ACTIVITIES 4,295,937
2204 GRANTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS 2,002,303
220402 FOREIGN GRANTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS 2,002,303
22040202 GRANT TO FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS 2,002,303
23 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE 1,684,392,325
2301 FIXED ASSETS PURCHASED 81,636,360
230101 PURCHASE OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 81,636,360
23010112 PURCHASE OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND FITTINGS 41,636,360
23010113 PURCHASE OF COMPUTERS 20,000,000
23010125 PURCHASE OF LIBRARY BOOKS & EQUIPMENT 20,000,000
2302 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION 170,000,000
230201 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 170,000,000
23020101 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS 170,000,000
2303 REHABILITATION / REPAIRS 150,207,000
230301 REHABILITATION / REPAIRS OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 150,207,000
23030106 REHABILITATION / REPAIRS - PUBLIC SCHOOLS 150,207,000
2305 OTHER CAPITAL PROJECTS 1,282,548,965
230501 ACQUISITION OF NON TANGIBLE ASSETS 1,282,548,965
23050101 RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT 958,728,465
23050103 MONITORING AND EVALUATION 276,820,500
23050104 ANNIVASARIES/CELEBRATIONS 47,000,000
TOTAL PERSONNEL 697,494,199
TOTAL OVERHEAD 342,200,504
TOTAL RECURRENT 1,039,694,703
TOTAL CAPITAL 1,684,392,325
TOTAL ALLOCATION 2,724,087,028
WAFF007020852 FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO FAMILIES IN DISTRESS NEW 20,000,000
WAFF601016869 COUNTERPART FUNDING FOR CAPACITY BUILDING IN 36 STATES AND THE FCT NEW 470,000,000
WAFF602016930 PURCHASE OF COMPUTER SET AND ACCESSORIES NEW 20,000,000
WAFF603016943 PURCHASE OF OFFICE FURNITURES NEW 41,636,360
WAFF604016951 2016 NATIONAL CHILDREN'S DAY CELEBRATION NEW 53,962,217
WAFF604016962 EQUIPMENTS FOR SKILLS ACQUISITION PROGRAMME NEW 270,082,948
WAFF604020670 UPGRADING AND FURNISHING OF EXISTING LIBRARY NEW 7,000,000
WAFF604020855 LAUNCH OF EARLY CHILD MARRIAGE CAMPAIGN NEW 10,000,000
WAFF604020866 16TH REGULAR NATIONAL COUNCIL ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT NEW 47,683,300
WAFF604020869 PROVISION OF AIDS & APPLIANCES, EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
(PWD) AND OTHER VULNERABLE GROUPS
NEW 80,000,000
WAFF605016955 UPGRADING OF FACILITIES AT THE EXISTING SHELTER NEW 170,000,000
WAFF606016960 MORNITORING AND EVALUETION OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS
PROJECTS
NEW 90,000,000
WAFF606020848 IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL, REGIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION AND
TREATIES
NEW 60,000,000
WAFF606020849 REVIEW OF THE NATIONAL GENDER POLICY NEW 40,000,000
WAFF606020850 REVIEW OF THE NATIONAL SOCIAL WELFARE POLICY NEW 5,000,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 4 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
WAFF606020859 ADVOCACY TO STATES YET TO PASS THE CHILD RIGHT ACTS NEW 40,000,000
WAFF606020867 MID-TERM REVIEW ON REGULAR NATIONAL COUNCIL ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND
SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
NEW 16,260,500
WAFF606020868 REVIEW OF 3RD EDITION OF THE NIGERIA GENDER STATISTICS AND PRODUCTION OF
4TH EDITION
NEW 25,560,000
WAFF607020857 CELEBRATION OF DAY OF AFRICAN CHILD NEW 15,000,000
WAFF607020858 CHILDREN PARLIAMENT ELECTION (6TH EDITION) NEW 7,000,000
WAFF607020861 CELEBRATION OF WORLD PEACE DAY NEW 5,000,000
WAFF607020862 2016 WORLD ORPHANS DAY NEW 10,000,000
WAFF607020863 CELEBRATION OF UNIVERSAL DAY OF THE CHILD NEW 5,000,000
WAFF607020865 1ST LADY'S RECEPTION OF BABY OF THE YEAR NEW 5,000,000
WAFF608020668 RENOVATION OF FIVE DILAPIDATED BUNGALOWS (TWO MALE HOSTELS AND THREE
FEMALE HOSTELS)
NEW 150,207,000
WAFF609020864 PURCHASE OF BOOKS FOR IPSAS NEW 20,000,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 5 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
0514002001 NATIONAL CENTRE FOR WOMEN DEVELOPMENT
2 EXPENDITURE 1,250,308,010
21 PERSONNEL COST 180,188,825
2101 SALARY 160,167,845
210101 SALARIES AND WAGES 160,167,845
21010101 SALARY 160,167,845
2102 ALLOWANCES AND SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION 20,020,980
210202 SOCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS 20,020,980
21020201 NHIS 8,008,392
21020202 CONTRIBUTORY PENSION 12,012,588
22 OTHER RECURRENT COSTS 84,511,510
2202 OVERHEAD COST 84,511,510
220201 TRAVEL& TRANSPORT - GENERAL 21,095,381
22020101 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: TRAINING 9,184,250
22020102 LOCAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 4,457,420
22020103 INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: TRAINING 3,132,097
22020104 INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL & TRANSPORT: OTHERS 4,321,614
220202 UTILITIES - GENERAL 21,533,846
22020201 ELECTRICITY CHARGES 11,502,053
22020202 TELEPHONE CHARGES 81,522
22020203 INTERNET ACCESS CHARGES 527,018
22020204 SATELLITE BROADCASTING ACCESS CHARGES 126,890
22020205 WATER RATES 5,387,330
22020206 SEWERAGE CHARGES 3,909,033
220203 MATERIALS & SUPPLIES - GENERAL 3,759,540
22020301 OFFICE STATIONERIES / COMPUTER CONSUMABLES 2,115,582
22020303 NEWSPAPERS 471,186
22020305 PRINTING OF NON SECURITY DOCUMENTS 504,299
22020306 PRINTING OF SECURITY DOCUMENTS 76,318
22020307 DRUGS & MEDICAL SUPPLIES 380,671
22020310 TEACHING AIDS / INSTRUCTION MATERIALS 211,484
220204 MAINTENANCE SERVICES - GENERAL 5,921,553
22020401 MAINTENANCE OF MOTOR VEHICLE / TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT 1,268,904
22020402 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE FURNITURE 338,375
22020403 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDING / RESIDENTIAL QTRS 1,776,466
22020404 MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE / IT EQUIPMENTS 1,268,904
22020405 MAINTENANCE OF PLANTS/GENERATORS 1,268,904
220205 TRAINING - GENERAL 2,622,402
22020501 LOCAL TRAINING 2,622,402
220206 OTHER SERVICES - GENERAL 9,305,299
22020601 SECURITY SERVICES 5,498,586
22020606 CLEANING & FUMIGATION SERVICES 3,806,713
220207 CONSULTING & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES - GENERAL 2,823,756
22020701 FINANCIAL CONSULTING 1,526,355
22020703 LEGAL SERVICES 763,177
22020708 BUDGET PREPARATION 534,224
220208 FUEL & LUBRICANTS - GENERAL 11,420,141
Budget Office of the Federation Page 6 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
CODE LINE ITEM AMOUNT
22020801 MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL COST 1,015,124
22020803 PLANT / GENERATOR FUEL COST 10,405,017
220209 FINANCIAL CHARGES - GENERAL 38,159
22020902 INSURANCE PREMIUM 38,159
220210 MISCELLANEOUS 5,991,433
22021001 REFRESHMENT & MEALS 1,268,904
22021002 HONORARIUM & SITTING ALLOWANCE 1,691,873
22021003 PUBLICITY & ADVERTISEMENTS 1,691,873
22021006 POSTAGES & COURIER SERVICES 422,970
22021007 WELFARE PACKAGES 381,589
22021008 SUBSCRIPTION TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES 305,271
22021009 SPORTING ACTIVITIES 228,953
23 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE 985,607,675
2302 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION 55,750,000
230201 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF FIXED ASSETS - GENERAL 55,750,000
23020106 CONSTRUCTION / PROVISION OF HOSPITALS / HEALTH CENTRES 55,750,000
2305 OTHER CAPITAL PROJECTS 929,857,675
230501 ACQUISITION OF NON TANGIBLE ASSETS 929,857,675
23050101 RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT 899,857,675
23050102 COMPUTER SOFTWARE ACQUISITION 30,000,000
TOTAL PERSONNEL 180,188,825
TOTAL OVERHEAD 84,511,510
TOTAL RECURRENT 264,700,335
TOTAL CAPITAL 985,607,675
TOTAL ALLOCATION 1,250,308,010
NCWD 01020614 THE REACTIVATION AND TESTING OF INSTRUMENTS IN WDC'S ACROSS THE
FEDERATION
NEW 15,303,500
NCWD 01020616 INFORMATION DISSEMINATION, SKILLS AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR WDC
ACTIVATION
NEW 51,313,200
NCWD 01020620 FIELD WORK AND PILOT TESTING OF INSTRUMENTS AND RAPID ASSESSMENT OF NCWD
TRAININGS
NEW 5,616,000
NCWD 01020627 INFORMATION DISSEMINATION RAPID IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF NCWD TRAININGS NEW 2,079,000
NCWD 01020630 UPDATE OF THE 2005 REVIEW OF DISCRIMINATORY LAWS, POLICIES AND PRACTICES
AFFECTING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN NIGERIA
NEW 20,280,000
NCWD 01020636 MONITORING AND EVALUATION, DEVELOPMENT OF RESEARCH
TOOLS/QUESTIONANAIRES FOR REVIEW OF LAWS
NEW 97,819,400
NCWD 01020640 PRODUCTION OF QUARTERLY NCWD EMPOWERED WOMEN MAGAZINE NEW 9,802,500
NCWD 01020644 PROVISION OF SEED GRANT TO 1200 FEMALE TRAINED IDPS IN SEWING, CATERING,
HAIR DRESSING & MAKE UP, KNITTING, SOAP & POMADE MAKING
NEW 100,696,975
NCWD 01020645 COLLATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA (NCWD/JICA WDCS IMPACT ASSESSMENT) NEW 7,908,700
NCWD 01020648 12 ADVOCACY AND COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION VISITS TO THE 12 STATES IDENTIFIED
FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE WDCS IN THEIR STATES.
NEW 42,312,000
NCWD 01020651 PROVISION OF STARTER KITS AND SEED GRANTS TO 250 TRAINED FEMALE ARTISANS
IN PLUMBING AND PIPING, CARPENTRY AND JOINERY, MASONRY AND TILING, REPAIRS
OF GENERATING SETS AND AIR CONDITIONERS
NEW 33,754,400
NCWD 01020653 COLLATION OF SEX DISSAGREGATED DATA ON WOMEN'S INVOLVEMENT AND
PARTICIPATION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (ENTREPRENEURSHIP)
NEW 287,972,000
NCWD 01020657 CELEBRATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL-CHILD NEW 50,000,000
NCWD 01020662 TECHNICAL CAPACITY BUILDING OF NCWD STAFF NEW 155,000,000
NCWD 01020665 PROMOTING WOMEN AND GIRLS ACCESS TO ICT AND THE INTERNET TO ACCELERATE
GENDER EQUALITY AND EMPOWERMENT
NEW 5,000,000
NCWD 01020667 ADVOCACY VISITS TO STATE GOVERNORS FOR SUPPORT AND BUY IN INTO THE
REACTIVATION OF WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CENTRE IN THE STATES
NEW 15,000,000
NCWD 02020659 PROVISION OF ICT INFRASTRUCTURE AND ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT FOR THE ICT
TRAINING CENTRE
NEW 30,000,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 7 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
NCWD 03020664 COMPLETION OF THE CANCER DIAGNOSTIC TREATMENT CENTRE NEW 55,750,000
Budget Office of the Federation Page 8 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL
SUMMARY BY MDAs 1
SUMMARY BY FUNDS 1
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Budget Office of the Federation Page 9 / 9 2016 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Community At War Over Slavery / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers / Falana To Buhari: Pardon Convicted Soldiers As You Do Repentant Boko Harams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.