Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria (15280 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / Supreme Court Reaffirm Wike Mandate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by fulanimafia: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

More like the tribe everyone wants to associate with. Not when you claim everyone loves you and you are left out in the reaffirmation of faith in Nigeria. Irony isn't it?
FYI, i am not igbo.

The Yorubas have consistently and remarkably proven their faith in Nigeria, even while they were sidelined under the ineffectual Jonathan, therefore it is only the cry babies that scream secession because they played themselves out of political relevance, that need to be coerced into reaffirming their faith in our national unity.

The Yoruba were left out of nothing, they are already sterling beacons of our national unity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by fulanimafia: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

Even their master just confirmed they are a docile slave grin grin

Last time I checked, it wasn't the Yorubas that have been crying for freedom and sacrificing their gullible youths in the process.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ichukwu48: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

More like the tribe everyone wants to associate with. Not when you claim everyone loves you and you are left out in the reaffirmation of faith in Nigeria. Irony isn't it?
FYI, i am not igbo.

Ironic isn't it?
What had me weak is when they were equally left out in a south unity meeting. Yet they claim everyone loves them, they are the envy of south and more political sophisticated. I would have thought the self claimed " political sophisticated" ones would have been invited in a political unity discussion. Ironic.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by emmalexabl(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Those are bunch of illiterate ewedu eaters and boko terrorists handpicked by GMB....

Ohaneze ndigbo indeed !!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Arewa, as usual, worried over one Nigeria. They ran from the north north to Enugu to plead with Ohaneze to put their boys in check. Don't know why one Nigeria is so important to them. Ohaneze, as usual, played to the gallery. Whoever listens to ohaneze these days?

Arewa should be given some conditions (afterall they came begging): Allow Nigeria to be restructured to reflect true frderalism or we opt out. People can't hold others down forever.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2016
betterABIAstate:
This shameless ohaneze elders are at it again.

Why these AREWA ppl wont let Igbos be, why are they always hovering and begging Igbos through fake Ohaneze these days. ****

4 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2016
fulanimafia:

The Yorubas have consistently and remarkably proven their faith in Nigeria, even while they were sidelined under the ineffectual Jonathan, therefore it is only the cry babies that scream secession because they played themselves out of political relevance, that need to be coerced into reaffirming their faith in our national unity.

The Yoruba were left out of nothing, they are already sterling beacons of our national unity.
And yet sidelined in the southern unity meeting. If they were the "beacon of unity" in Nigeria, shouldn't they be at the frontiers of the meeting?
If they were the beacon of unity, why did they opt to leave after the kidnap of olu falae?
If they were the beacon of unity why did they carry posters "igbos should leave lagos" or have you seem it occur else in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by rummmy: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2016
solid3:
And where are the Biafran e-warriors? Their parents have gone to beg the Hausa's on behalf of their children who don't know what they are doing. Eeeeyah.
G0ne 2 beg hausa in enugu? I lve ur reading and understanding skills.....keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ichukwu48: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Masterclass32:
Arewa, as usual, worried over one Nigeria. They ran from the north north to Enugu to plead with Ohaneze to put their boys in check. Don't know why one Nigeria is so important to them. Ohaneze, as usual, played to the gallery. Whoever listens to ohaneze these days?

Arewa should be given some conditions (afterall they came begging): Allow Nigeria to be restructured to reflect true frderalism or we opt out. People can't hold others down forever.

It's simple. They benefit the most without giving much back. Even the so agriculture they claim they give, majority of the food sold in market are imported. You look at the north's twin aka Niger and I believe Mali too, it shows you what north will be like if they are by themselves. I believe that's what they fear.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

Ironic isn't it?
What had me weak is when they were equally left out in a south unity meeting. Yet they claim everyone loves them, they are the envy of south and more political sophisticated. I would have thought the self claimed " political sophisticated" ones would have been invited in a political unity discussion. Ironic.
That's got me wondering, is SW not in the south again? Why not included.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by ichukwu48: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

That's got me wondering, is SW not in the south again? Why not included.

Noone ever invites them to anything. It's anyways the other way around.

To be honest, I don't blame them not inviting SW. After all,despite SW claims all over the media of having better GDP, etc than SS and SE yet they had to be bailed out, few of their states can barely pay their employee's salary, one of their state actually had refugee supplies sent to them despite no war among other shit. Albeit the meeting happened before all the above occurred but still, I'm grateful they were not invited. While other actually work, they believe fabricating figures all over the media is growth. After all osun supposedly had the highest igr and GDP in the entire south. Therefore. In my own opinion, they wouldn't have had much input except how to fabricate figures all over the media

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

It's simple. They benefit the most without giving much back. Even the so agriculture they claim they give, majority of the food sold in market are imported. You look at the north's twin aka Niger and I believe Mali too, it shows you what north will be like if they are by themselves. I believe that's what they fear.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

I believe that too.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

Noone ever invites them to anything. It's anyways the other way around.

To be honest, I don't blame them not inviting SW. After all,despite SW claims all over the media of having better GDP, etc than SS and SE yet they had to be bailed out, few of their states can barely pay their employee's salary, one of theor state actually had refugee supplies send to them despite no war among other shit. Albeit the meeting happened before all the above occurred but still, I'm grateful they were not invited. While other actually work, they believe fabricating figures all over the media is growth. After all osun supposedly had the highest igr and GDP in the entire south. Therefore. In my own opinion, they wouldn't have had much input except how to fabricating figures all over the media
Bros, abeg calm down. We all know that their propanganda has been busted but you shouldn't go to far insulting osun state that was supposed to be with an IGR of the entire SE.
What got me wondering was that the SW "our beacon of unity" were sidelined in the southern unity forum, yet claims the SE is hated. Wisdom should have told them that it is the SS/SE that are really loved because we don't have to leave our residence to proclaim unity they come to us or how fulanimafia would say coerced to proclaim unity. That word "coerced" means they can't do without us because we are the symbol of a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Affter1:

No one ask if you are yeebhoe or not, throw your insult and stop the pretense.
Can someone please go through post this guy quoted me and show me a sentence that signifies insult. Because it seems he don't know the difference between insult and irony.
Look at the person that said i am insulting, calling the igbo "yeebhoe". Pity your life.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Affter1: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Can someone please go through post this guy quoted me and show me a sentence that signifies insult. Because it seems he don't know the difference between insult and irony.
Look at the person that said i am insulting, calling the igbo "yeebhoe". Pity your life.

You should pity your own life cos you are not making any sense, I have seen all your post and how you insult the Yorubas that dont even care if you exist. So you ignore your brothers calling Yoruba- Yoloba, yellowbar e.t.c but crying like a battered child for yeebhoe. Be bold and stop hiding under I am not Igbo to throw your insult.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Nsonso: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
solid3:
And where are the Biafran e-warriors? Their parents have gone to beg the Hausa's on behalf of their children who don't know what they are doing. Eeeeyah.

****Probably you lack comprehension. Didnt u read that Arewa came to Enugu, pleading with Ohaneze to shelve the daring issue of secession; to pacify the ever courageous and determined youths. For ur information arewa is very much afraid and jittery over this agitation for biafra. ****

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Bad news for ipods!!!

5 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Ojukwufrank: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

And yet sidelined in the southern unity meeting. If they were the "beacon of unity" in Nigeria, shouldn't they be at the frontiers of the meeting?
If they were the beacon of unity, why did they opt to leave after the kidnap of olu falae?
If they were the beacon of unity why did they carry posters "igbos should leave lagos" or have you seem it occur else in Nigeria?

[b]Certainly, the struggle to hold on to power by Nigerians in the South and for its recovery by the North has commenced in earnest with the emergence of various regional and ethnic groups like Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF) and the Northern Senators’ Forum (NSF) whose main target is to take power to their region in 2015. Of course, the Southern Leaders Forum (SLF) is determined to retain power in the region. Assistant Politics editor, Mansur Oladunjoye who covered the recent meeting of leaders from the Southern zone reports of the essence of the gathering which was to ensure the second term bid of President Goodluck Jonathan in Aso-Rock.

Like they did in July, 2012 in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, leaders of thought across the southern part of Nigeria converged on Lagos, precisely at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, where issues bothering on security, economy and politics were extensively discussed at the end of which a communiqué signed by leaders of all the nationals presented was issued. Like a mustard seed, the idea of the three wise men planted at the fertile grounds of Ibom Le Meridien Resort and Hotel in Uyo is already growing into an attractive oak tree, providing shades of hope and optimism for a brighter future for the southern part in the political arrangements of Nigeria. With the likes of Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuade, representative of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Rev. Bolanle Gbonigi, first Republic Minister of Information, Chief Edwin Clarke, former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme; former Anambra State Governor, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Chief Olu Falae, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Senator, Femi Okurounmu, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Senator Tony Adefuye, Rear Admiral Akin Aduwo; former Chief of General Staff, General Oladipo Diya, Tonye Graham Douglas, former Bayelsa State Governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, former Deputy Governor of Lagos, Kofoworola Bucknor Akerele, and Dr. Walter Ofonagoro, among others, converging for brainstorming.[/b]

Read the rest here and stop allowing your hatred for others becloud your sense of reasoning.

https://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/southern-leaders-brainstorm-over-sustenance-of-corporate-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Affter1:

You should pity your own life cos you are not making any sense, I have seen all your post and how you insult the Yorubas that dont even care if you exist. So you ignore your brothers calling Yoruba- Yoloba, yellowbar e.t.c but crying like a battered child for yeebhoe. Be bold and stop hiding under I am not Igbo to throw your insult.
Firstly, you were the one saying i was insulting the yorubas in guise here when you called the igbos yeebhoes.
Secondly, can you tell me when i have ever called yorubas yellowbar?
Thirdly, have you seen me in any of my post throw the first shot of insult to the yorubas?
Fourthly, have you seen me in any of my post told the yorubas to stop using yebhoes in any thread and have left the igbos calling the yorubas yellowbar?
I pick out wrong information and try to correct them, congratulates goodwork irrespective of any tribe and stop the spread of false propanganda when necessary. But if that's what you call insults, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Affter1: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
Wizprodigy:

Firstly, you were the one saying i was insulting the yorubas in guise here when you called the igbos yeebhoes.
Secondly, can you tell me when i have ever called yorubas yellowbar?
Thirdly, have you seen me in any of my post throw the first shot of insult to the yorubas?
Fourthly, have you seen me in any of my post told the yorubas to stop using yebhoes in any thread and have left the igbos calling the yorubas yellowbar?
I pick out wrong information and try to correct them, congratulates goodwork irrespective of any tribe and stop the spread of false propanganda when necessary. But if that's what you call insults, so be it.
[/s]

Story for the gods. Read all your post on this thread again carefully cos you were trying to hide your hatred but you exposed it easily. Shameless hypocrites like you are many on this forum, got no time for nonsense abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Affter1: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

[b]Certainly, the struggle to hold on to power by Nigerians in the South and for its recovery by the North has commenced in earnest with the emergence of various regional and ethnic groups like Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF) and the Northern Senators’ Forum (NSF) whose main target is to take power to their region in 2015. Of course, the Southern Leaders Forum (SLF) is determined to retain power in the region. Assistant Politics editor, Mansur Oladunjoye who covered the recent meeting of leaders from the Southern zone reports of the essence of the gathering which was to ensure the second term bid of President Goodluck Jonathan in Aso-Rock.

Like they did in July, 2012 in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, leaders of thought across the southern part of Nigeria converged on Lagos, precisely at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, where issues bothering on security, economy and politics were extensively discussed at the end of which a communiqué signed by leaders of all the nationals presented was issued. Like a mustard seed, the idea of the three wise men planted at the fertile grounds of Ibom Le Meridien Resort and Hotel in Uyo is already growing into an attractive oak tree, providing shades of hope and optimism for a brighter future for the southern part in the political arrangements of Nigeria. With the likes of Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuade, representative of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Rev. Bolanle Gbonigi, first Republic Minister of Information, Chief Edwin Clarke, former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme; former Anambra State Governor, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Chief Olu Falae, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Senator, Femi Okurounmu, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Senator Tony Adefuye, Rear Admiral Akin Aduwo; former Chief of General Staff, General Oladipo Diya, Tonye Graham Douglas, former Bayelsa State Governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, former Deputy Governor of Lagos, Kofoworola Bucknor Akerele, and Dr. Walter Ofonagoro, among others, converging for brainstorming.[/b]

Read the rest here and stop allowing your hatred for others becloud your sense of reasoning.

https://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/southern-leaders-brainstorm-over-sustenance-of-corporate-nigeria/

You have time to de respond to the hypocrite. Who even want a unity with the akpu eating sad east people, mschew.

9 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Affter1:
[s][/s]

Story for the gods. Read all your post on this thread again carefully cos you were trying to hide your hatred but you exposed it easily. Shameless hypocrites like you are many on this forum, got no time for nonsense abeg.
It seems i am blind can you show me where my hypocrictic post is on this thread pls. Or haven't you find any hypocrisy in my other posts. Guy abeg swerve.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Affter1: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:

It seems i am blind can you show me where my hypocrictic post is on this thread pls. Or haven't you find any hypocrisy in my other posts. Guy abeg swerve.

Get lost and stop asking me dumb question. Mschew

8 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria by Wizprodigy: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Affter1:

Get lost and stop asking me dumb question. Mschew
Show me my hypocrictic post so i can get lost. Stop covering up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA / Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Court Orders Obaseki To Open Defence Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.