Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night (756 Views)

Dreamt About My Work Clothes Burning Last Night, What Does This Mean? / I Dreamt About Serving Myself Pepper Soup With Assorted Meat / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2016
embarassed i dreamt about her throughout last night, and let was amazing kiss , am looking for a perfect opportunity to woo her because she is always busy, she is one of her kind, not endowed but nevertheless she is worth it kiss
Re: I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by Melahou(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2016
and the winner is .....
Re: I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by hungryboy(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
embarassed i dreamt about her throughout last night, and let was amazing kiss , am looking for a perfect opportunity to woo her because she is always busy, she is one of her kind, not endowed but nevertheless she is worth it kiss
my guy no be you be first person, after you don bleep am finish, na another girl you go dey dream about
Re: I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by GoldenJAT(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Keep on dreaming .... If u toast her physically she no gree, then toast her 4 dream, e go work
Re: I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Keep on dreaming .... If u toast her physically she no gree, then toast her 4 dream, e go work
grin
Re: I Dreamt About Her Throughout Last Night by Lovelynature(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Help Put A Stop To Divorce (please Come In) / Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / What Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.