Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness (23451 Views)

N400m Fraud: Metuh Writes DSS To Allow Dasuki To Testify As Witness / Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / #dasukigate: Metuh’s Absence In Court Stalls Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by blazetitov: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
He is just trying to evade justice legally and delay his trial. Nigerian legal system is a threat to the fight against corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Can't Metuh face his warrant without dragging GEJ? What does he seek to achieve biko?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by umarc19: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
why wouldn't he want his partner in crime to be his witness.

Birds of the same feather.......
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by blackpanda: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol...partners in crime. both of them deserve kirikiri!
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by Guyman02: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Please leave GEJ alone, he is enjoying his retirement fishing in Otuoke River.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by AbdulHaram(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:
Why has EFCC not invited GEJ?

I hope PMB will not place the Ineffectual Buffoon above the law.
[/s] angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by remigiusizunna(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2016
The evil runs want no one pursues bt the righteous are as bold as lion . THAT IS WHY GEJ IS STILL AND WiLL QONTINUE TO WALK FREELY

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by remigiusizunna(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
How many sins can you count for him during his 6yr reign? Can you compare it wit the number of atrocities PMB has committed within 7 mnths. The worst is the shooting of armless civilians in Aba and Enugu, I wnder the level of suffering ds man wl go through leta in life 4 his atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by modath(f): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Can't Metuh face his warrant without dragging GEJ? What does he seek to achieve biko?

Why are you prevaricating from your earlier touted pro Naija/anti corruption stand?

Why will he not "drag" Hero into it, did the 400m he is being tried for not from him Or Dasuki just creditted his account out of the goodness of his heart?

All he will do is explain what the money is for. then why the ONSA is the payment channel, no be quarrel, na to establish facts, dazall..

Barca, stay one place, nor dey zig zag as the wind blows....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by osusuallstars: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2016
rubbish, carry your cross. Leave that righteous man alone
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by gigabyte13: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Interesting, thumbs up for Metuh on this one but

what if the ineffective baffoon refuses to show up?

Sir Metuh u are on a long tin, if U are counting on the ineffective baffoon to defend U.
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by demarc001: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
ijustdey:

let me refresh your memory..

www.nairaland.com/2199894/im-not-ready-feed-husband

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/buharis-wife-tells-patience-jonathan-dont-be-afraid-to-go-to-jail/

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/03/if-buhari-wins-apc-will-jail-me.html?m=1

I was present life and direct when she made one if the statement at Ibadan

She wasn't saying her husband will be sent to prison, she was saying if Buhari becomes president he will repeat what he did in his military days, send people to prisons, she was telling them that he will people will end up taking foods to their husbands in prisons and then gave her stand "she is not ready to feed her husband in prison." she practically predicted what is happening today

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by Icecomrade: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
bcomputer101:
Like seriously I miss Fela Anikulapo Kuti...

in Idris Albukareem voice:- "Nigeria Jaga_Jaga

I don't know why PMB is still moving freely.
I keep wondering why EFCC never question GEJ,
I keep wondering why GMB as been so silent about GEJ.

Hmm! e get as e be

Maybe PMB has a cockroach in his cupboard. Maybe he is not the Saint u all take him for.
Maybe IF PMB tries SHIT With GEJ, the guy will wash his dirty linen in public.
I suggest you enjoy your imagination before you know something that will break your heart

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by texazzpete(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Why can't metuh call GEJ as a witness for the defense?

Oh, I know.. Because GEJ will not show up!
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by OBIGS(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
tayebest:
Metuh i like your style! He is using all means to work with Fg and send Otueke tapper to jail grin grin grin
GEJ cant be prosecuted for any reason. even the US will be totaly against it. for sustanance of democracy in africa, the US are against african leaders prosecuting or humiliating Dia predecessors. reason... to prevent an incumbent from refusal to hand over power for fear of prosecution. just to sustain democracy in DE african continent
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2016
modath:

Why are you prevaricating from your earlier touted pro Naija/anti corruption stand?

Why will he not "drag" Hero into it, did the 400m he is being tried for not from him Or Dasuki just creditted his account out of the goodness of his heart?

All he will do is explain what the money is for the why the ONSA is the payment channel, no be quarrel, na to establish facts, dazall..

Barca, stay one place, nor dey zig zag as the wind blows....
Stop quoting me out of context. Metuh has the luxury of telling the court all he knows. If by his statement GEJ is indicted, I'm sure the prosecutors/investigators would extend invitation to him. So which one is "call GEJ and ask him"? That's nonsense!

If he can't use his own mouth to disclose the special assignment that he did, then it shows that he's hiding something.

I don't care about who get invited and who doesn't, that's the job of the investigators and prosecutors.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by ApcSucks: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2016
osusuallstars:
rubbish, carry your cross. Leave that righteous man alone

Righteous?? You must be on a strong weed

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by omozu1(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Because you are in the same party jona na your mate.
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by MrGerald(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
bcomputer101:
Like seriously I miss Fela Anikulapo Kuti...

in Idris Albukareem voice:- "Nigeria Jaga_Jaga

I don't know why GEJ is still moving freely.
I keep wondering why EFCC never question GEJ,
I keep wondering why GMB as been so silent about GEJ.

Hmm! e get as e be
Is it because he's gentle and cool headed that's the reason why every one want to use him as an example of corruption? let them first question our previous leaders... IBB, OBJ, Abacha, Abdulesalaam and rest of them, they're worst than GEJ, let the man be biko!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by Akanaz(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
See gobe. I think PMB is about to make anoda major enemy.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by ijustdey: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

[s]Are u daft when the court said efcc can't prove or get evidence he tore his statement?? Try get sense na... all this propaganda are know by people who ain't gullible be like dem[/s]

frankyychiji:
[s]That's the media trash Buhary is feeding you with, he is taking advantage of your low IQ.[/s]

just like the propaganda your HERO gave Nigerians that he doesn't KNOW...... such large scale fraud is been perpetrated during the time he was presiding over the affairs of the nation and he calls himself the President..

a president whom the nation bleeds with corruption and he keeps saying he doesn't know things like that is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by GodpunishBuhari: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop quoting me out of context. Metuh has the luxury of telling the court all he knows. If by his statement GEJ is indicted, I'm sure the prosecutors/investigators would extend invitation to him. So which one is "call GEJ and ask him"? That's nonsense!

If he can't use his own mouth to disclose the special assignment that he did, then it shows that he's hiding something.

I don't care about who get invited and who doesn't, that's the job of the investigators and prosecutors.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by Teddeebear: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2016
PassingShot:
Why has EFCC not invited GEJ?
I hope PMB will not place the Ineffectual Buffoon above the law.
so After all these noise, this case go just die just like that, - ngeneukwenu

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by tsdarkside(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Really, which Jonathan?
The heroic hero with the golden heart?
The clear-conscience conscientious man?

The defender, protector and facilitator of our democracy?

The Goodluck Jonathan of our time?

He will speak fearlessly and sincerely.

what??...
are you mocking the clueless buffoon??..
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by portals101: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The illiterate dullard knows GEJ is UNTOUCHABLE. cool
On the contrary, you are the dullard!
EFCC is inviting those to whom certain funds were traced to, till now, there is no evidence that some monies were traced to GEJ, he was smart, he used co-dullards like you for the fool's job

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by AmAlbert(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2016
What that what she said?
Is that what your source is also telling you?
Una go just dey exaggerate matter..
Try to confirm your source before making lewd statements
ijustdey:

if GEJ is untouchable as you want me to believe..... why was PEJ crying during election that she doesn't want her husband to be in prison because she believed that PMB will send him after weighing on how corrupt her husband was.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by bakila: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2016
It is very heartwarming that we got to the no case submission stage quickly. They will take the delay tactics to the Court of Appeal while the trial proceeds.
Re: Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness by modath(f): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We nor dey fight, so I don't & won't quote you out of context, you just prefer I align with your narrative, You should know Metuh is being smart by half, by throwing up Hero's name, he's counting on the alleged pre result declaration "agreement" working for him....

He knows Hero is still enjoying goodwill from the intn'l community & the "na our pikin" crew, so he believes hiding under that umbrella (pun intended) will save him from the thunderstorm coming...

Of course he's hiding something, hence his reticence about commenting on social discuss these days..

You do care, if you didn't you wouldn't be complaining about Metuh invoking Hero's name to save his hide....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondus Arrives Venue Of PDP Governors’ Meeting / Abdullahi Umar Ganduje Accuses Kwankwaso Of Empty Treasury / "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.