Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? (2326 Views)

WHEN YOU HEAR NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION AND YOU SEE THIS !!!! / Pls, When Last Did U Hear The Slogan 'sai Baba'? / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by shocker007(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Aside the Dollar thing and all.
When last did you hear 'Sai Baba'?
Just Curious.

#BuhariDeChange

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Last2comment(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Hahahahahh

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by shocker007(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Mckennedy:
At seme many who shouted sai, sai, sai baba today are all weeping, many who claimed to be hausa then today are telling me they're from Mali. Cfr is now #700 still rising.Sai changi.

Hehe
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by DaBullIT(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Hilarious but still I believe in Buhari
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by shocker007(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hilarious but still I believe in Buhari

Like we got option for next 3years?

I join you believe too grin

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvmijeje(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2016
You will never hear it because most of his supporters are patriot. They know their right from their left. They know the best support you can give the President at this point is constructive criticism and not praise singing. They know the different between right and wrong. Above all, they want him to succeed because right now he's our best shot at getting right in this country.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:
You will never hear it because most of his supporters are patriot. They know their right from their left. They know the best support you can give the President at this point is constructive criticism and not praise singing. They know the different between right and wrong. Above all, they want him to succeed because right now he's our best shot at getting right in this country.
grin
A President that never listens? They've no choice but to remain silent.

Can we also say that the term Sai Baba is anti-success? Stop digging up irrelevant postulations. The supporters never knew they will experience this present situation.

20 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by bakila: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:
Dont mind some Nigerians, they just want to spend, spend and spend. The worst part is spending in foreign currency, we would have to work hard to get it right.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
bakila:

Dont mind some Nigerians, they just want to spend, spend and spend. The worst part is spending in foreign currency, we would have to work hard to get it right.
When you say Nigerians, do you mean the common man or the elite? Because the last time I checked, the president is still spending in hard currencies around the globe.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvmijeje(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Acidosis:

grin

He does listen. When all Nigerians spoke with one voice against that fraudulent budget, he did listen.

The President always listen to the voice of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by shocker007(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Sai baba

You sure you shouted it loud enough?
If yes, lemme see your face grin

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by bakila: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Acidosis:

When you say Nigerians, do you mean the common man or the elite? Because the last time I checked, the president is still spending in hard currencies around the globe.
Which of the Nigerians has the habit that makes Naira weak. He is also making it possible for Nigeria to recover some of her hard currency stashed elsewhere apart from cooperating with oil producers to make prices better for our main commodity.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:

He does listen. When all Nigerians spoke with one voice against that fraudulent budget, he did listen.

Lai Muhammed, his right hand man, said the budget is on point.

We also learnt that Saraki is responsible for the president's swift action against the fraudulent budget, not the voice of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by mployer(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:

The supporters were honestly foolish. The were honest because they truly wanted change, and foolish for thinking a cattle rearer will have enough knowledge to bring the change they want.

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2016
shocker007:

You sure you shouted it loud enough? If yes, lemme see your face grin
sai buhari,sai Osinbajo,sai Nigeria!!!
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvmijeje(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Lai Muhammed, his right hand man, said the budget is on point.

We also learnt that Saraki is responsible for the president's swift action against the fraudulent budget, not the voice of Nigerians.

I don't want to believe Lai really said it because he earlier admitted in front of the Senate committee that his budget was also doctored.

The President's swift reaction was as a result of the outcry that followed the admission by the health Minister that his budget was doctored by some budget mafia.
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by PAINGAIN: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:
so u think buhari is our best shot abi? How is that turning out so far? If u actually think buhari is d best nigeria could have presently then something is totally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvmijeje(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2016
mployer:

The supporters were honestly foolish. The were honest because they truly wanted change, and foolish for thinking a cattle rearer will have enough knowledge to bring the change they want.

You are the foolish one for thinking sensible Nigerians will vote for a clueless man who told us stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvmijeje(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
PAINGAIN:
so u think buhari is our best shot abi? How is that turning out so far? If u actually think buhari is d best nigeria could have presently then something is totally wrong.

We still have 3 more years to judge whether he will deliver or not.
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Amein(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2016
If Buhari will be cutting my flesh from now to 2019,I will still vote for him.
SAI BABA
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by jamesibor: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
bakila:

I hope you are alright with your current salary.
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by oyinkinola: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
.....Can nigerian changed for once? every nigerian want to make a quick money at all cost, yesterday is on fuel scarity, today is on forex, and all is blame on government? nigeria is full of speculator and manupulator!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by luvinhubby(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:

And what has he done since Nigerians started shouting 'too much travelling"......

Ans - More travels.
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by mployer(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
luvmijeje:

You are the foolish one for thinking sensible Nigerians will vote for a clueless man who told us stealing is not corruption.

Clueless yet the present administration is still riding on his policies.
*his railway projects
*his TSA
*His youwin
*His amnesty program
*His warfare equipment

They even copied his budget. Yet, there is no single economic policy the present administration has come up with despite the worsening economic situation.

Jonathan wasn't perfect, but you guys were FOOLISH for thinking a cattle rearer will deliver a 21st century change for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by bakila: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
jamesibor:

I hope you are alright with your current salary.
Bros, it may be denominated in Dollars you dont know cheesy. I am ok with it. I also invest in Agriculture, no stock exchange or treasury bills for me. Ask you self what is the problem, is it buhari? Iran? new realignments in the world? Or that we did not protect or economy against rainy day?
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Pidggin(f): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Sai Barber!
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by ajebuter(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
My single old lady neighbor (Mama Nurse) whose baba alaye man-friend is a staunch supporter of APC and cronnie of Tinubu yelled from her flat to mine yesterday:

She hollered at me from her flat: Mama Tee, I'm beginning to see this APC change as fake ooo

Me: Mama Nurse, why are you complaining? shebi you and your Alhaji APC man-friend nearly turned me to your enemy because I expressed countrary view towards APC mantra of 'change'

Mama Nurse: Mama Tee, imagine, I exchanged dollars for 402 in UBA to send to my child studying abroad. Chai.. I don suffer oh.. Alhaji, and you forced and convinced me to vote for this man oh.. No light, I run 24/7 on gen in my clinic, kini gbogbo iranu yi na?

Me: (laughing) Mama nurse, don't worry, change has come

Mama Nurse: 'change' oshi wo niyen? Oloshi ni man yi sha..

Me: laughing sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

Sha, I left her fighting and yelling at her Alhaji APC man-friend and watched from my window as the man left angrily in his jeep

Imagine the rest.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by Psylas(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Other tribes use this to mock hausa people, non APC members are the ones using it now,

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by shocker007(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Psylas:
Other tribes use this to mock hausa people, non APC members are the ones using it now,

Sai baba

grin
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by payosehtor(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Acidosis:

grin

Can we also say that the term Sai Baba is anti-success? Stop digging up irrelevant postulations. The supporters never knew they will experience this present situation.
we stand behind Buhari come rains come sunshine. we never made a mistake ok!
Re: When Last Did You Hear Sai Baba? by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
since when is the black market a legal market??..

this bureue de exchange is a massiv 419 scam...

since when is bureau dey exchange a bank??..

only banks are normaly allowed to change money..

how can the banks be exchanging for 195nairas and bureue de exchange for 400nairas....does this make sense to anyone??...

bureue de exchanges is a criminal organization....

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bola Tinubu Mocked Buhari In 2003 & Said He'll B Worse Than Obasanjo(pic / How Donald Trump Can Divide Nigeria. / APC Dares Fayose To Prove Buhari Is On Life Support In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.