Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo (35047 Views)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Picture Of Bishop Oyedepo and The Woman Who Led Him To Christ / Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by dotun4real: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
God is indeed a wonderful God, i cant but remember the testimony bishop gave on sunday during the first service concerning a child that was already at the mortuary and the living God brought the child back after she was release from the mortuary through the instruction of the Bishop

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by ministeriallist: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
...and some people will believe this nonsense.
That's why I like Naija. U can fool some people all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Softhands(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
he was never mad...maybe slightly mentally disturbed.
May u b slightly mentally disturbed then you will know that walking in rags is madness.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by nepapole(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Iro Banta!!!

2 Likes

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by habsydiamond(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
God is wonderful. May his name be praise always
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by ministeriallist: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

I don't know any god of oyedepo. I only know 1 true God. this your God of Oyedepo can be the devil for all i care.
#Worship God, not pastors
Abeg teach them sense! They worship Oyedepos and co. They don't believe in God anymore. That's the current situation in most churches.
I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by ministeriallist: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
nepapole:
Iro Banta!!!
The way people lie this days, even devil go they feel jealous. Miracle kor, miracle ni

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
alexory23:
But why the guy look older when he dey mad,come look younger for well person.
thats why you should barb ur hair and beards, it makes one look younger..
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Naomite(f): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oyehomie:

Amen oo...hw has been ur Operation By All Means?

Its glorious brother!
Hope u went 4 d morning raid?

Jesus ti take over

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
God of oyedepo?? hmm,thou shall nt judge. you dont know wu will make even yet.

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Od31(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
To God be all The Glory! Praise the LORD!!!
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by amdoyin82(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Mjshexy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apreel:
From glory to glory!!!!!!
That is where we re going..Bless u

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by ozallamike(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Are u saying dat my God cannot do such, remember He crated de whole universe. Healing is just like breathing
alfonso36:
Na lie abeg, stop selling nonsense to us, we don wise
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by fortune1968: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
OK.make dem kuku carry Oyedepo go Aro ,Abeokuta make e go cure all the mad men and women there .Fake Things!
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
So if I go Winners Chapel, my crase go heal.. grin
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by calis2: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
is only in Nigeria picture of pastors or prophets heals or maybe Africa as whole. why is it not happening in Europe Asia and others.where are d prophets when Nigeria is going blind?.at least.if dey are preaching well I don't think DAT their will be corruption in this country.. on ye aghogburu ka agbaa.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Decryptor(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Question: Why do all these "kind of stories" have 7days, 7 Months, 7 Years attached to them?

Answer: #BestWayToDetectIt'sALie
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol...ok. Because its oyedepo now, nobody is saying it's a lie.but if na one pastor prays and his members receive recharge cards or if another poster prays and turns water to win, u won't believe.....
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Oyehomie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Naomite:

Its glorious brother!
Hope u went 4 d morning raid?

Jesus ti take over
Mine will be tomao...

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by KINGwax007(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Softhands:
May u b slightly mentally disturbed then you will know that walking in rags is madness.
if u dnt understand what madness is, u can shut up your mouth. Madness is just one of many mental disorders and walking in rags never made u mad. not yet.

besides, trying to defend that a picture led someone to be healed is madness in its own entirety!

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by gtswt(f): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
This can only be God.. The God of miracles, Ur name alone be praise!
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by meeraclemee: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
if u dnt understand what madness is, u can shut up your mouth. Madness is just one of many mental disorders and walking in rags never made u mad. not yet.

besides, trying to defend that a picture led someone to be healed is madness in its own entirety!

"so walking in rags never made you mad" please kindly walk around for 3 solid years then your statement can be validated. To help your understanding, its the power of God in the picture that healed the man, or how do you explain someone taking communion and being healed of cancer. (its just bread&tasty time) Next time, dont mock the prophetic so you wont end up in mockery. beter still just keep shut. God thankyou for the healing.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by danxzy: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
thank God for that. david oyedepo weldone to u and the God u save
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by olatpic(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
That is my new name..
Apreel:
From glory to glory!!!!!!
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by EKPETI(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank u jesus for this miracle. U are d doer there is no assistance doer. God of Oyedepo, all to u.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by crystabella: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
God is awesome
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Tobyshegz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Diaris God oo

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by leggs: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
God is still doing wonders for them that believe.
The revival is still on and GOD is still great changing people's level
Better be part of this move.

Thank you Jesus
Glory to Glory
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by koxi: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Summary is that the guy wasn't 'mad' in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by markba: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Biggest lie of the day.
Thomas papa u blind shee GOD does Wonder. To God be all the GLORY Forever. Amen
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by markba: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
koxi:
Summary is that the guy wasn't 'mad' in the first place.
if u doubt na ur biz d guy is made whole. To God be the Glory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.