Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo (35034 Views)

Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Picture Of Bishop Oyedepo and The Woman Who Led Him To Christ / Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by koxi: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
markba:
if u doubt na ur biz d guy is made whole. To God be the Glory.

Wake up. Open up eyes!!
Mere looking at the guy u go know say he wasn't mad. How person wey don dey mad for years go 'clean' like Dat? Plus say the whole thing is stage managed

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by SylarsMcQuins: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
markba:
Thomas papa u blind shee GOD does Wonder. To God be all the GLORY Forever. Amen

Guy forget dat tyn

Fake miracle
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Burgerlomo: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
To God be the glory
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Alezy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
he was never mad...maybe slightly mentally disturbed.
? What is mentally disturbed? and what is madness?
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by datigbogirl: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
alexory23:
But why the guy look older when he dey mad,come look younger for well person.

Power of madness...
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Engineer96(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Glory to God.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by ifeomaekol(f): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thnk you jesus-------from glory to glory- that is our new name, from glory to glory- that is where we are going to. Thank you jesus.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Sweetrolly(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
LOOK HOW THESE CHURCH FREAKS ARE BEEN DECEIVED WITH FAKE AND ARRANGED MIRACLES....SO THEY WANT TO TELL ME THEY SAW A MAD MAN COMING INSIDE THEIR CHURCH AND THEY BROUGHT OUT CAMERAS AND PHONES AND STARTED TAKING HIS PICTURES AND LATER CURED HIM AND SHARED HIS PICTURES ""BEFORE AND AFTER"""....I HEAR

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Rejoice5000(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
From Glory to Glory thats my name;From Glory to Glory thats where am going:GOD OF WINNERS NA BABA:THANK U JESUS:
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by CioAngels(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is only God that knows who is serving him in truth.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
NEHLIVE:
That is according to Ajise Efeturu who shared the photos and testimony on Facebook. Above are before and after pics of the man in question. Below is what Ajise wrote;
"For seven years, Mr Isaiah has been mad but the picture of Bishop David Oyedepo dragged him to Living Faith Church Okpokunou in Delta state after the covenant hour of prayer this morning. God of Oyedepo healed him of madness. To God alone be all the Glory. We are truly in revival". See more photos after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-mad-man-healed-after-he-was-led.html

To God been the Glory. to doubters i have seen and proved similar incident live.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by blueAgent(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
SmartMugu:
May the god that healed this young man heal those in the same condition we see everyday on Nairaland.
Amen.

Lol Amen.!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by omarithmetics: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
if u dnt understand what madness is, u can shut up your mouth. Madness is just one of many mental disorders and walking in rags never made u mad. not yet.

besides, trying to defend that a picture led someone to be healed is madness in its own entirety!
Thank you kind Sir!
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by omarithmetics: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Sweetrolly:
LOOK HOW THESE CHURCH FREAKS ARE BEEN DECEIVED WITH FAKE AND ARRANGED MIRACLES....SO THEY WANT TO TELL ME THEY SAW A MAD MAN COMING INSIDE THEIR CHURCH AND THEY BROUGHT OUT CAMERAS AND PHONES AND STARTED TAKING HIS PICTURES AND LATER CURED HIM AND SHARED HIS PICTURES ""BEFORE AND AFTER"""....I HEAR
Enough wisdom said, thank you Sir
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Fime2000: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Our God is good all d time.
Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Oghumu1(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2016
alexory23:
But why the guy look older when he dey mad,come look younger for well person.
Keeping hair makes u look older than your real age. Try lowcut or skin you'll look younger

1 Like

Re: Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo by Oghumu1(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Apreel:
From glory to glory!!!!!!
That is my new name. From glory to glory !;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.