Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (73936 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by saint047(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice one. If only you are saying the truth
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by omonnakoda: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
She has been commissioned....
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Alaminz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
de-flower some one daughter n God will de-flower urs..but am not accusing anybody here..

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by hadexdemo: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ImmaculateIfy: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
may God help us
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by kceewhyte(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
No comment! No comment!! No comment!!!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Smellymouth: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Dolypson04(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
A female friend once told me how her family friend deflowered her at 8 while the guy was 16 or so., am not surprised anyway.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by sdindan: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
hmmmm!
if u check well

Na one uncle or cousin did it.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by onadana: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
coolThe father has failed his daughter,his family and society as a whole for leaving the destiny of his daughter in the hands of others.Shame on you.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by falconey(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
H
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Realhommie(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Unbelievable.... It doesn't make sense, i mean just how possible?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by jay2pee(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some guys here still starf young girls. I pity for Una future children
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by greggng: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
I know some of you wanna know if na the papa deceived pikin do am.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by tomdon(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I am telling you, there's too much shiit this days...I felt like a Boss when I lost my Virginity at age 16 only for my cousin to confide in me that he lost his at 14 when he was in 8th grade...My body just weak...this same Nigga now 18 can smoke weed pass me shocked

I blame the Society tho and all those women buying seductive clothes for their Hoes-In-the-Making cry

what's this one saying??
how do u measure virginity in men
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by judedwriter(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Too much sex perverts walking d streets...looking 4 easy preys...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Siddeek: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na me disvirgin her or my son Tell me
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by mynd1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade. U r a failed father n plss don't ask me why. angry

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by brajy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
jet age indeed! nothing new sha!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by obailala(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
I see a lot of people ignorantly blaming the Op for not raising his daughter properly, some have even gone as far as swearing it can never happen to them. I just laugh at this naivety because most of these do not even know the status of their own daughters. I'm sure even the Op must have also scolded others in the same manner he is being scolded now, little did he know it could also come to him. Do you follow your daughters to every single place they go to? There is only much a parent can do, a child that wants to 'explore' will explore even if the parents are bishops.

5 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Sholebur(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
nawa oo..
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by winkmart: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
DonLo:
I got the shock of my life 4 days ago. Last Saturday, I met a childhood friend Shola, who also doubles as my family doctor. We had an extensive discussion, reminiscing over our childhood days. We talked about many things, our secondary school adventures, old class mates, and so on. Our discussion turned sour when he told me about his secondary school crush, Bimpe, who recently died of cervical cancer. May her gentle soul rest in peace I muttered.

He further went on to tell me about cervical cancer, a cancer peculiar to females. The cause of cervical cancer is Human Papilloma Virus and how it is transmitted via sex. I had thought condom use protects against all forms of sexually transmitted infections but I was wrong, Human papilloma virus is an exception. This virus also causes genital warts in some cases, he said. He explained the deficiency in our country, that in saner climes, the vaccine is given to school age children especially between the ages 10 and12. Gardasil, the vaccine is more effective in this age group because most are yet to be sexually active. I told him my daughter who is presently age 10 will benefit from this. We agreed I bring her for the vaccine next weekend.

During dinner that day, I decided to raise the discussion. I told my daughter about the cervical cancer vaccine and its benefits on her health. I had wanted to be sure she was still a virgin so I played a fast one on her. I told her being a virgin is a pre-requisite for this vaccine, though this is an erroneous belief by many. That night I got the shocker of my life. I saw the changed reaction on my daughters face. ‘So you are not a virgin!’ I screamed. Immediately, I lost the appetite for food. A bad news it was. I wished it was a joke. At ten!

She confided in her mother that she got deflowered a year ago. I felt like a failed father, I had no clue all along. Where I’ve missed it? This world has turned something else.Get your daughters vaccinated against cervical cancer today.

Of all the female cancers, cervical cancer is the only one that offers great potentials for prevention. It takes about 15 to 20 years to develop from precancerous state to cancer.
Cervical cancer is the most common cancer in women in developing countries. It is the second most common cancer in women worldwide after cancer of the breast with 85% of deaths occurring in developing countries.
W.H.O recommends screening of at least once in a life time for women in developing world.
Screening test involves Pap smear, visual inspection and HPV testing.
See your doctor today for a comprehensive screening.

Would you blame the father or the society for the loss of his daughter virginity?

http://kuducancer.com/2016/02/22/my-10-years-old-daughter-is-no-longer-a-virgin/

[size=20pt]I LOVE THIS FICTION[/size]

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by gbens2000(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Let's call a spade a spade. U r a failed father n plss don't ask me why. angry
my dear it can happen to any modafvka,no one is perfect it's just grace.becuz it has not happened to u shoudnt make him a failure.just do ur part and pray.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by gbens2000(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's availability that will depend if u one will eventually take the longest shortcut.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by sameesyd(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is the vaccine free
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by seankay(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
it might be true o cos I was knacking my neighbour's daughter when I was in primary 5. I was 10 years old then and she should be 8. I'm sure she would be an Olosho now cos she was just too naughty back then

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by mynd1(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
gbens2000:
my dear it can happen to any modafvka,no one is perfect it's just grace.becuz it has not happened to u shoudnt make him a failure.just do ur part and pray.
Toh if u say so. But common,she is too young for such na. I think they don't have enough time for d little girl n she felt lonely.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
Seriously sometimes I'm scared of giving birth to a female child!!!
WTF bro, you're a dude! angryHow's that supposed to happen? undecided
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by goodlifehyd(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
kingofchess:
we are in a change regime... we will start seeing Tinz dat ain't happening b4
thou I doubt the story but did you suddenly go blind when you got to the part were it was stated that she got disflowered a year ago
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Emyogalanya: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is.
do you by any means work for/or at mr buhari's inec? Or are you saying the lass needs supplementary sex or something?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Jeremyaaa09: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
@Mods, this is the first time I had decided to complain about your activities.
The topic title shouldn't necessary be modified in a way you feel will give you the clicks (you are looking for). You mods murdered the topic and changed the message which is of more value to Nigerians at large.
The op only made a simple sentence on the topic regarding your title about the 10 yr old losing her virginity, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WHOLE LENGTHY MESSAGE, THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST CERVICAL CANCER or EARLY PREVENTION OF CERVICAL CANCER.
I am also surprised why all focus is on the kid almost without regard to the main message.
Parents especially mothers pls keep an eye on your kids, where they play and how they play as well as their playmates.
Mothers and ladies, Cervical Cancer is becoming too common, early diagnosis is key to survival. Do your checkup on yourself and young female kids (perhaps for vaccination). This form of cancer is the only 'curable' form of cancer.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Jethrolite(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hard to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.