Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (73932 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.
I don't beleive it though. sounds fictitious. 10 years??

I can't have any daughter under my roof not a virgin. Never!

the right thing is, after a girl's hand is asked for in marriage, she can fk all she wants. Not before!

Go examine all your daughters, I can assure you none of dem is

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by prinzfavian(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! You tried Mr Father!!
whats ur bussiness with that, he alredy told us what we need to know. Abroko na im U be. Mtchewww.....thanks for the info jare op....the society is in a mess.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
This is one of the reasons I wants to be a monitoring father to my first and second daughter. Men out there re not smiling at all..

Monitoring?!!! Really?!!!

That is exactly wats gonna build up the curiosity in your daughter hence looking for a way to quench it.

Being Overprotective is really dangerous for your daughter s virginity
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by tevinsolt: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.

the right thing is, after a girl's hand is asked for in marriage, she can fk all she wants. Not before!

if she isn't a virgin, then throw her out. Father of the year award goes to you
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
u never even chi chom chin
for my hood, 8yrs old don dey straff

expecially wen dey start missing up with this bad kids for creek and start doing the mother and the father play..

God!! they can sabi moda pussy for that syd of the play..

nothing pass private house way u go secure ur own pikin dem.
we way grow up for public yard go tell u hw em dey be ..

i rest my case..
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ndcide(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
The message in the post is two and it was well passed across. People protesting should behave themselves.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I am telling you, there's too much shiit this days...I felt like a Boss when I lost my Virginity at age 16 only for my cousin to confide in me that he lost his at 14 when he was in 8th grade...My body just weak...this same Nigga now 18 can smoke weed pass me shocked

I blame the Society tho and all those women buying seductive clothes for their Hoes-In-the-Making cry

I almost lost mine at 11, but I did not know the entrance into the vagina as my older girlfriend kept on saying in Yoruba, "Ko ti wo", meaning it has not entered. My mother's call interrupted my first attempt at sex and that postponed it until decades later after I dropped the idea of becoming a Roman Catholic priest.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by chigoizie7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovexme:
What don't we read on Nairaland. undecided

OP just added the story to it just to pass a message of Cervical cancer. We get.

I beg to differ with you on this notion.

Sometime last year. My papa get borehole for our house, so, we sell water to people, both of us know that kids are in majority to people that fetch water.

There is this compound few block from our house, there are many houses in that very compound and all the occupants are tenants. Majority of them having kids between 1-20 but there are much number from 6-12, and these set are the ones that do fetch water mostly, @ their age, they already have gangs, boys gangs and girls gangs( u know, a cliq rolling together as paddies) the boys would always want to intimidate the girls for whatever reason.

One day, I caught them fighting( some of the boys fighting some of the girls) one particular girl was beaten blue that day, she was crying bitterly, when I intervened, asked what the problem was, d guys said the girl is always talking too much and things wey no concern her but they certainly refused to say what d girl has been saying about them, during the fight, I found out that some of the girls were supporting the guys for beating the other girls.

I asked dem to kneel down( hoping for their parents to start looking for them, thus coming to my house, then we will all ask them what the girls has been talking that warrants beating them) the parents didn't show up, it was getting late, I asked them to go back to their houses. And den told the girls that were beaten that if they didn't tell me what really happened that I will always support the guy from beating them next time, of which the guys jubiliated on hearing that.

They all left, but out of fear or something, those girls came back and den told me everything that has been happening in their yard. How dey already had BF's /GF's that are already sexually active. I was marvelled.

The reason she was beaten was because a particular guy wanted to sleep with her but she does not like him, u know, small kids gossips and d guy now wanted to teach her a lesson by beating her up, but her friends wanted to save her, but all of them were no match for the guys and that was how I got to know that they were fucking themselves.

Let me tell u the funny aspect. All the girls have virtually slept with all the guys, vice versa.

A girl will sleep with a particular guy, then tell her friends how good d guy was, and d friends will go for the guy and then d guy will also tell his friends how d girl was and den the friends will sleep with the girl to confirm. That was how it was going round. Wetin my ear hear that day, my mouth no fit talk am. I had to ask dem their ages one after the other. It's was from 7-13. I was so shocked.

I wasn't shocked when op said her dota of 10 was no longer a virgin

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
GoldenDr:
shocked. It sad to hear your daughter is no longer a virgin but that is the reality that stares us in the face. Few days ago I came across a picture on Nairaland of less that 2 years old kids doing something similar to "a* head"smh. I know as a parent you are perplexed and asking questions how, when and where you all got it wrong.

We have exposed this kids to many things such as cable network without supervision, phone with internet subscription, Ipads, laptops and our very own nakedwood (Nollywood) and believe you me, they learn fast. Ever wondered how kids this days find it difficult to pronounce words as Elephant, Lorry, Shoe but flawlessly or perfectly pronounce 'shakiti bobo' or street slangs without hassles.

I agree with all bar the bolded. It's location based
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Quite Educating but painful though.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by seankay(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
uzolexis:

You that was knacking the girl at 10yrs what are you
trust me dear, i'm a cool guy now
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by rahman3853(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! You tried Mr Father!!
Haba bro, its painful enough to say it out but I envy is courage to at least to do so. But this world is upside down now, that's why its advisable, of my own opinion, that sex education should be included in our primary and secondary school curriculum so that if the parents are too busy to teach them, the school will. If it were me, I will loose more just my apetite. Its just a bewildering news to devor. It is well.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
I find it hard to believe. These type of things only happens when children are given way too much freedom. From taking them to school and picking them up yourself to ensuring things like homework, reading, limit of 2 hours of TV per day to engaging with their teachers and principals and making sure the children do not communicate with any friends with a wayward background certainly no contact with the opposite sex outside of school. I believe many parents are guilty of neglect due to chasing money that they eventually compromise the future of their children.

E.g. At the age of 8 or 9, most children already know what Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is and they actively participate.

E.g. Most children already know what Valentine's day is and are also there when their parents, siblings or extended family are watching movies or TV programs about love and dating.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by UjSizzle(f): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Still trying to establish the relationship between cervical cancer and the virginity of a 10yrs old in this story
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Lovexme(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

I beg to differ with you on this notion.

Sometime last year. My papa get borehole for our house, so, we sell water to people, both of us know that kids are in majority to people that fetch water.

There is this compound few block from our house, there are many houses in that very compound and all the occupants are tenants. Majority of them having kids between 1-20 but there are much number from 6-12, and these set are the ones that do fetch water mostly, @ their age, they already have gangs, boys gangs and girls gangs( u know, a cliq rolling together as paddies) the boys would always want to intimidate the girls for whatever reason.

One day, I caught them fighting( some of the boys fighting some of the girls) one particular girl was beaten blue that day, she was crying bitterly, when I intervened, asked what the problem was, d guys said the girl is always talking too much and things wey no concern her but they certainly refused to say what d girl has been saying about them, during the fight, I found out that some of the girls were supporting the guys for beating the other girls.

I asked dem to kneel down( hoping for their parents to start looking for them, thus coming to my house, then we will all ask them what the girls has been talking that warrants beating them) the parents didn't show up, it was getting late, I asked them to go back to their houses. And den told the girls that were beaten that if they didn't tell me what really happened that I will always support the guy from beating them next time, of which the guys jubiliated on hearing that.

They all left, but out of fear or something, those girls came back and den told me everything that has been happening in their yard. How dey already had BF's /GF's that are already sexually active. I was marvelled.

The reason she was beaten was because a particular guy wanted to sleep with her but she does not like him, u know, small kids gossips and d guy now wanted to teach her a lesson by beating her up, but her friends wanted to save her, but all of them were no match for the guys and that was how I got to know that they were fucking themselves.

Let me tell u the funny aspect. All the girls have virtually slept with all the guys, vice versa.

A girl will sleep with a particular guy, then tell her friends how good d guy was, and d friends will go for the guy and then d guy will also tell his friends how d girl was and den the friends will sleep with the girl to confirm. That was how it was going round. Wetin my ear hear that day, my mouth no fit talk am. I had to ask dem their ages one after the other. It's was from 7-13. I was so shocked.

I wasn't shocked when op said her dota of 10 was no longer a virgin

That your story is wonderful, but don't get me wrong.

I'm not saying kids don't get dis-flowered pretty early these days; only said the OP sold a story to us just to pass a message.

But your story na wa o.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by CioAngels(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whether we believe the story or not, it is happening and i blame we all. We leave the children in the hands of total stranger in the name of househelp. We claim to go to so that the children will feed and get education, we come back late in the night and crash into bed becos we are tired from the hard day's work. We don't bother to ask them how their day went? We are all to blame. The society takes larger share of the blame becos our men, young and old throws caution to the wind and takes the little children to rape. We are all to blame.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by chigoizie7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovexme:

That your story is wonderful, but don't get me wrong.

I'm not saying kids don't get dis-flowered pretty early these days; only said the OP sold a story to us just to pass a message.

But your story na wa o.

Ok
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
samuelson06:
The Bible says bring up your child in a way he should go and when he is old he would not depart from it. This means if while growing up the child misses the way, then the parents should take the blame. QED.

the bible also says if a girl is not a virgin b4 marriage she should be brought to her father's compound d and stoned to death

Should we stone the girl to death? If no, fxck off with your bible

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ipledge10(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I am telling you, there's too much shiit this days...I felt like a Boss when I lost my Virginity at age 16 only for my cousin to confide in me that he lost his at 14 when he was in 8th grade...My body just weak...this same Nigga now 18 can smoke weed pass me shocked

I blame the Society tho and all those women buying seductive clothes for their Hoes-In-the-Making cry
I lost mine at 13...summer btw jss2 and jss3
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by spafu(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.

You will have to install a CCTV and Sexometer on her then, otherwise, your own fit ask you, after confronting, "and so? What is the big deal? I am seven and half year old, for crying out loud."
My point is,don't boast, rather pray that God crown your effort with success in your bid to prevent her from the predators who abound everywhere.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apart from the cervical cancer part, this story is a heavy, heavy, heavy lie!

I don't blame the OP, many nairalanders would believe it without question.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by 9jatatafo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP thanks for being bold enough to come on here and say it, to be candid I will blame you. The reason is this, if you are a man who went through higher institution in Nigeria, you would have known how girls of today act towards sex. Also moral values are eroding so fast, make sure you are your kids' best friend and father. I have two boys and a girl. My children would rather tell me their deepest secrets because I play with them and ask about all their activities and their friends. Yôu must draw your children close. Yes as a man you must work but make time for your kids be it 20 minutes or so.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bro why u remove 5 from ur dawta age na... btw show us ur dawta picture make me. take our eyes judge if truly she's 10
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by rosalieene(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.

when you don Bleep other people daughters. lol karma is real.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by spafu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
ipledge10:
I lost mine at 13...summer btw jss2 and jss3
If I hear say you lost your virginity. Rather you should say you stole someone own at 13. A thing is lost when you don't intend parting with it and yet you part with it. Most girls are either sweet-talked into having sex, the first time, or they are forced. In those cases, you can say something was lost. But in your case, did you want to keep it or let it go? If the later is the case, my brother, you lost nothing gare.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by 9jatatafo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
charix:
Apart from the cervical cancer part, this story is a heavy, heavy, heavy lie!

I don't blame the OP, many nairalanders would believe it without question.

Haven't you heard of old men defiling under age girls?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
DonLo:
I got the shock of my life 4 days ago. Last Saturday, I met a childhood friend Shola, who also doubles as my family doctor. We had an extensive discussion, reminiscing over our childhood days. We talked about many things, our secondary school adventures, old class mates, and so on. Our discussion turned sour when he told me about his secondary school crush, Bimpe, who recently died of cervical cancer. May her gentle soul rest in peace I muttered.

He further went on to tell me about cervical cancer, a cancer peculiar to females. The cause of cervical cancer is Human Papilloma Virus and how it is transmitted via sex. I had thought condom use protects against all forms of sexually transmitted infections but I was wrong, Human papilloma virus is an exception. This virus also causes genital warts in some cases, he said. He explained the deficiency in our country, that in saner climes, the vaccine is given to school age children especially between the ages 10 and12. Gardasil, the vaccine is more effective in this age group because most are yet to be sexually active. I told him my daughter who is presently age 10 will benefit from this. We agreed I bring her for the vaccine next weekend.

During dinner that day, I decided to raise the discussion. I told my daughter about the cervical cancer vaccine and its benefits on her health. I had wanted to be sure she was still a virgin so I played a fast one on her. I told her being a virgin is a pre-requisite for this vaccine, though this is an erroneous belief by many. That night I got the shocker of my life. I saw the changed reaction on my daughters face. ‘So you are not a virgin!’ I screamed. Immediately, I lost the appetite for food. A bad news it was. I wished it was a joke. At ten!

She confided in her mother that she got deflowered a year ago. I felt like a failed father, I had no clue all along. Where I’ve missed it? This world has turned something else.Get your daughters vaccinated against cervical cancer today.

Of all the female cancers, cervical cancer is the only one that offers great potentials for prevention. It takes about 15 to 20 years to develop from precancerous state to cancer.
Cervical cancer is the most common cancer in women in developing countries. It is the second most common cancer in women worldwide after cancer of the breast with 85% of deaths occurring in developing countries.
W.H.O recommends screening of at least once in a life time for women in developing world.
Screening test involves Pap smear, visual inspection and HPV testing.
See your doctor today for a comprehensive screening.

Would you blame the father or the society for the loss of his daughter virginity?

http://kuducancer.com/2016/02/22/my-10-years-old-daughter-is-no-longer-a-virgin/

This story is as inconclusive as the change government... Smh

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by KingRex1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
rosalieene:

when you don Bleep other people daughters. lol karma is real.
haha, yeah ryt
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Mrjo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
When i was young i came across people like that at least 2 out of 5 under that age nw are no more virgin, if u dont agree do some finds by testing their knowlegh on sex.
missKiffy:
Choi shocked no longer a virgin at 10 years of age, this world Don spoil and it's not even a case of rape
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by raayah(f): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Before we crucify an innocent 10 year old girl, Please note a few things..

The medical check for virginity involves the hymen. In many cases the lack of hymen can be associated with virginity being lost.

However , they are so many reasons why a woman may not have an hymen.

1) She was not born with one.
2) Damaged hymen while playing sports
3) Heavy period flows.
4) Use of Tampons.
5) The Hymen wears away

Remember the hymen could be really thin

A lot of women, including myself, did not even see blood during our first time.

There are chances that she may be sexually abused but take note that any MAN sleeping with a young girl is a sexual predator and should be locked up in jail.

This 10 year old girl is very Innocent, she is not promiscuous, her eye NEVER Shine!

A 10 Year old girl CANNOT CONSENT. It sickens me that some of you are thinking that this girl is "bad" or "sleeping around".

4 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by justmenoni: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
The rest of ur daughter's /children nko??

quote author=EZENDDIGBO post=43147968]This is one of the reasons I wants to be a monitoring father to my first and second daughter. Men out there re not smiling at all..[/quote]
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
9jatatafo:

Haven't you heard of old men defiling under age girls?
Yes I have but it never remains a mystery longer than a few hours. Any girl under the age of puberty defiled by an adult means major tears to the female's genitals which most times require surgery. There's also the fact that once a life-changing event like rape or sexual adventure happens to a child both parents are a first point of call. Couple with that the fact majority of Nigerian wives act helpless in small situations, always telling the husband everyday happenings of the house like he's super man and you would realize the mention of rape or the child been sexually adventurous at such a young age in the story is false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.