Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,441 members, 7,826,696 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) (40071 Views)

Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
HE'S POWER TASTY, I THINK THEY SHOULD LET HIM GO FOR HIS WEDDING ON THE CONDITIONS THAT HE WILL JOIN THE SERVICE AFTERWARDS. HIS DAYS IN CAMP IS ENOUGH TO REFORM HIM.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by danxzy: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ehyeaaaa just for survivng in this country. oh God of mercy pls come for our rescue, but why did he choose to be an officer when u re riding motorcycle carrying passengers here and there
Ehyeaaaa just for survivng in this country. oh God of mercy pls come for our rescue, but why did he choose to be an officer when u re riding motorcycle carrying passengers here and there
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by anytexy: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=famousroland post=43152285]He should be freed jare[/quoteThey no see armed robbers to catch na this innocent small crime....mtcheeeew!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by habefeh(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Only God kno d best sha
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
I just parked my venza to check his name sha.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by 2rutalk1: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
"If I survive this case, I will never come to Lagos again" [b][/b]This part got me laughing
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by mohciz69(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
adren:
man must chop..

i salute his courage and brevity... it is what is needed to make ends meet in this difficult economic downtimes jona and bullari has put us in..

press like if you agree that impersonating is better than scamming.. press share if you think scamming is better than stealing..

in other news, the thunder that will fire NYSC for postponing NYSC deployment from march 2 to march 30 is doing press up..
i swear, march 30 looks like a year away...

fed up of doing the same routine each passing day..

i am grateful for the gift of life sha

no worry if you start NYSC self e go tire you
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
They should leave him jor.

He used it to evade paying illegal money to police and traffic wardens not to rob
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by ademishina: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
The price for the ID card.when Nigeria security barge is not expensive then crime will become so cheap.what a Nation
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by mrphate(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
this one na small...how about all this young boys impersonating NDA cadets...they have the dog tag and fake ID...
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by SailorXY: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
He's not on uniforms tho so he just might get a lenient judgment.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by HiDee2(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
U believe everything that happens comes from God. So was it God that asked u to become an imposter? Nonsense talk. Just pray the court rules in your favour if not that march27 wedding will hold but WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

You must be a very no-nonsense person in real life. Haba, you no even pity that guy... lol..
Well I couldn't help laughing too when I read that funny comment from him that he knew everything that happens was from God. So much for religion that you clouds the mind!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by frank043(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
ijustdey:

I paid N1,000 to obtain ID card – Fake Naval officer

http://www.punchng.com/fake-naval-officer-arrested-weeks-to-wedding/

Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is he a threat to life and property?! Make una seize d card free d man make him go marry. U beta not lock him up and waste his life cos dats one thing the NPF is gud at
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by frank043(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Naval, airforce and army officers don't go about on bikes and public transport. It's the NCOs (Non-Commissioned Officers) that go about on bikes and public transport. In this case, the young man is impersonating a NAVAL RATING, not a NAVAL OFFICER
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
HiDee2:

You must be a very no-nonsense person in real life. Haba, you no even pity that guy... lol..
Well I couldn't help laughing too when I read that funny comment from him that he knew everything that happens was from God. So much for religion that you clouds the mind!
Don't mind him, he has been brainwashed into doing things and blaming it on destiny.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by smsshola(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
U believe everything that happens comes from God. So was it God that asked u to become an imposter? Nonsense talk. Just pray the court rules in your favour if not that march27 wedding will hold but WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Wish him well my dear...
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by achinaboy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
sstupid,still talking about marriage, brave enough to show police fake naval id, comon men
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wen una dun shit 4 church finish una go dey call God.
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by praise007: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
ijustdey:

na Baba Tee wey dey act film be dis?
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by praise007: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
ijustdey:

na Baba Tee wey dey act film be dis?
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Guvnato(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
EYA
Re: Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Fime2000: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2016
North again na wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.