Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke (26587 Views)

House Of Reps Summons Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by ademoladeji(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
dgr8truth:

here in Warri at Conoil I bought N100 on saturday, while Sudoz N110.
Sowie bros...
Still bought last nyt @ #86:50 @ Mobil here in Lagos.
The major issue I think is the difference in logistics
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by justmenoni: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yes u tell us ooo but d wahala now be say she dey UK,u go fit help us go bring her by fire by force?

quote author=babs01 post=43151523]No corrupt being will go unpunished [/quote]
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
dgr8truth:

Bros you wey don comprehend what have you done to revamp the ailing economy and the country at large?
am not an executive ...but I have refused to buy many imported item lately example mar chololate ,titus sadines imported chicken and tomatos and will not go on vacation to help revamp our battered naira ....I consume locally produced yams iris potatoes eggs beef tomato's been to help my country in my little way....and woudnt stop criticizing ...the abacha gang ,jonathans gangs that have destroyed the nation we are watching his new govt too
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by bigpastor(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abeg if Mohammed cannot go to the mountain, then the mountain can as well go to Mohammed.
Can't the committee go to her for crying out loud?
Dont know if that legally applies here but anyhow let her give account and possibly return our "pepper" before ...............
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by Akaujaa(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hope she will not go to court to obtain an injection restricting the house from inviting or querying her this time again, like she did severally during her time as minister under GEJ.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by callJesu: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please tender justice with mercy as allison has breast cancer
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by blackpanda: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Trash. Off point. Rubbish.
[/s]

You are actually the one saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by feedthenation(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Don't these HORs read or listen the news again?
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by bamdexfarms(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
e pain am!!!.... IPod tout!!! tongue
SeverusSnape:
e pain am!!!.... IPod tout!!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
bamdexfarms:

e pain am!!!.... IPod tout!!! tongue
e pain am!!!.... IPod tout!!!
Almajiri tout. tongue
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by bigpastor(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
callJesu:
Please tender justice with mercy as allison has breast cancer

This is ERA of CHANGE & Zero tolerance for corruption
Let Justice prevail and not mercy!!!!!!!!!
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by jazzboi: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
dgr8truth:
They just want to nailed her by all means. APC has made her public enemy two after GEJ. for their information she can not come to Nigeria for now, so the bunch of miscreants can as well go to the UK and ask her the series of unnecessary questions they intend to ask her, but for the now they should invite the present petroleum minister Mr bubu himself to tell nigerians why petrol is selling at N100 and N110 instead of the govt regulated price of N86:50k when during Diezani the former the Petroleum minister for 5yrs plus petrol was selling at govt regulated price nationwide and there were no queues.
There were no ques during dezianis five years as petrol minister? Fear God pls.

NB petroleum price has never being the same nationwide even when government regulates the price.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by Silumi(f): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
God's purnishment is coming on all this pple dollar is 400 and they are just stealing like its berries d re picking
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by luke10: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
dunkem21:
grin It is just like the *house of commons* summoning Kanu where they know that his passport was seized ..

Cluelessness oozing everywhere .. undecided
I too like this example. Why on earth is apc reducing daily in sensitivity? Very usless people all together.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by abimic(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
simplycarro:

She did not only ate your future and children's future, she ate your brain too.
Guy, u dey vex o!
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by mynd1(f): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
lol. I am married sir. cheesy
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by girlfriendsnatc: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mynd44:
Correct me if I am wrong but can the HOR summon a private citizen (which she is right now)?

It is common sense to know that the jurisdiction of the House of Representatives covers the entire territory of Nigeria, within its legalized borders recognized by international law. So it is within their constitutional powers and privileges to summon everything and anyone within Nigeria to appear before it, except a constitutional higher authority, for example, Mr. President. It's also within their constitutional powers to summon anything Nigerian overseas, provided it falls within the framework of diplomatic treaties and formal agreements with the specific country. Provided they are legal Nigerian citizens and/or live within the legal Nigerian territory, the House of Representatives can summon a community, they can summon a horse in the field, they can even summon your dead ancestors, if the need arises! So who is Alison Madueke that they can't summon her? Being a citizen qualifies her for a summon, anytime, any day.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by abimic(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
That company lifted out crude and never paid even a dime as tax into government coffers only tells of how deep corruption is in the oil sector only for some beneficiaries of these adventure defending their follies. The oil and gas sector is so corrupt that many clean their traces. The corruption that oozes out of there spreads to even other sectors but that no one has gone down already for their corrupt practices only shows that the oil industry's corruption attracts no publicity stunt,be that as it may, one need no soothsayer to know that, corruption is enmeshed in the oil and gas sector.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by Trendishine: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I trust my Diezani. She's as clean as stainless steel, Even the dullards can't find any evidence against her.
be ready 2 swallow ur own words...
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by manakocha(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
dgr8truth:
They just want to nailed her by all means. APC has made her public enemy two after GEJ. for their information she can not come to Nigeria for now, so the bunch of miscreants can as well go to the UK and ask her the series of unnecessary questions they intend to ask her, but for the now they should invite the present petroleum minister Mr bubu himself to tell nigerians why petrol is selling at N100 and N110 instead of the govt regulated price of N86:50k when during Diezani the former the Petroleum minister for 5yrs plus petrol was selling at govt regulated price nationwide and there were no queues.

extending invitation to her for enquiry is a must & indeed civic right. No devil can avoid evil
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by girlfriendsnatc: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Is it possible for her to honour d invitation? undecided

Yes, it's possible! We have a valid extradition treaty with the UK. But obviously, she wouldn't want to show up because she knows she will get jailed. So eventually, the government will compel her to come because unfortunately for her, she's already under the surveillance and hold of the British government, who are and will always be our allies.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by girlfriendsnatc: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Don't they know that Diezani is under house arrest in the UK and her international passport has been seized? How then can she honour your invitation?

Stop asking s.tu.pi.d questions. She can be deported without a passport or visa and handed over to the Nigerian government. The same UK that placed her under house arrest are the ones that will package her and deliver to the Buhari government when the time comes. The summon is just the beginning in a series of formal protocols to effect her extradition back to Nigeria.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by precious1967(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
where were these honourables when ds woman was minister? ve they 4gotten that, that time dt they ve oversight functions? they should leave d woman 4 efcc to handle her matter.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by 4nobody4every1: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keneking:
Please what is the penalty if she fails to show up
.......Beans and ewa @kuje prison with 3 chimpanzees with koboko as prison guards.. grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by lumydee44: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
She should be extradited to Nigeria...Her ass is needed at kirikiri. Stoned heart bitch.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by kenyguy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
All is going well. Let's watch see.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by sapientia(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
When did they start inviting FORMER.

Was thinking their oversight is always with former.
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by wealth123: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
When are we going to have sensible comments on NL?. A whole House of Rep is investigating a contract that was approved illegally and this one here is spewing rubbish in support of Diezani, just because she is from his tribe. God will deliver you from the demon of tribalism that has blind folded you and rendered your brain useless to make good judgement.

dgr8truth:
Re: House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke by 4C2215131: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I trust my Diezani. She's as clean as stainless steel, Even the dullards can't find any evidence against her.

Dream on, dream away...(I'm the voice of Color Me Bad).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / Presidential Poll: Obaseki Distances Himself From Electoral Violence In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.