Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora (896 Views)

FG Defends N197 To Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj (photo) / Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by hollandis(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Unlike most people ,I love the free fall of the Naira .In fact I hope it gets to 500 Naira ASAP.
Imagine having 10$ and being 5000Naira richer .Sounds good
The bad economy of Nigeria is advantageous to me .Thanks Nigerians for voting in mediocrity the biggest scam called change .It is helpful after all
Long Live Buhari
Long live Afeecee

1 Like

Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by nickxtra(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
You well so?
Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Babe is saying whats on her mind joor..
But hope you ve worn the amour of thick skin and ready to chest all the insults
Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by Boss13: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
hollandis:
Unlike most people ,I love the free fall of the Naira .In fact I hope it gets to 500 Naira ASAP.
The bad economy of Nigeria is advantageous to me .Thanks Nigerians for voting in mediocrity the biggest scam called change .It is helpful after all
Long Live Buhari
Long live Afeecee

Are u spending your $10 in Nigeria?
Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by yaki84: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
op u r still dreaming, wake up jor.
which bank will give u dolls?
even if ur broda or relatives in diaspora send u foreign currency, the banks will only give u the equivalent of the amount sent to u. wake up jor!

2 Likes

Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by sinkhole: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP is not thinking deeply where will OP spend the $10 that has transformed to #5000? Is it not in Nigeria, will the price of things bought remain the same as when $1 = #160?
Unless OP wants to keep the money in her account without spending while praying that dollar returns to #160!
Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by nymphomaniac(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
To each his own. Your thinking is selfish sha

2 Likes

Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by ckmayoca: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op never collect transfer since sanusi dey around so he or she dey try form big.
The cash is converted on paying u abi na dubai system of transfer u dey use or post office system?

1 Like

Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by psquaret: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
yaki84:
op u r still dreaming, wake up jor.
which bank will give u dolls?
even if ur broda or relatives in diaspora send u foreign currency, the banks will only give u the equivalent of the amount sent to u. wake up jor!
his second name is ekpa
Re: How The Exchange Rate Is Beneficial To Nigerians In The Diaspora by spankyflex(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
hollandis:
Long Live Buhari
Long live Afeecee
It shouldnt always be about u alone maam,consider others suffering cause of the fall.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visit To Holy KAABA: Is It Longer Throat Or Is It Submission Renewal? / BREAKING: University Of Osun State Now Bola Ige University / Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.