Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex (6904 Views)

Massage: An Important Secret To Having Great S*x Life / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies / 7 Key Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by calculator123(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
what is marriage this day, court proceedings or traditional bla bla?

Being in love sincerly is being 1.. My philosophy, my mindset.
ok but dont advice someone to commit sin
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by danduchi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sandpaper ur private part, u lose the urgeness with immediate effect
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Chukazu: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
life is about decision and values you place on it.
believe me having sex will not add anything to your CV.

everybody is doing it,but you are not everybody.. you have go a life... a beautiful one for that matter, ahead of you, why dilute the beauty?

don't start what you can't Finnish.
your Virginity is the most precious gift you can give to your husband to be, so why give it to a stranger?

ask anybody who had sex before MARRIAGE ;if they would rather have waited for marriage, the answer will be resounding "YES!"
so why rush?

1 Like

Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by mrking3(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
chai see as folks believe this poo!!! This guy is so fake! I know a lot of foolish guys will fall for this cheap scam!! He Registered his Monicker few days ago just to catch his prey! And sadly, guys are already falling. Shakes my Head!
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
calculator123:
that is beastiality and it is a sin.
so masturrbation and self stimullation all becus u want to remain a virgin no be sin?
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
mrking3:
chai see as folks believe this poo!!! This guy is so fake! I know a lot of foolish guys will fall for this cheap scam!! He Registered his Monicker few days ago just to catch his prey! And sadly, guys are already falling. Shakes my Head!
Ya'll say that type of stuff alot,why
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Come and get laid , simple and short.
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Com4tee:
Gud day pals.I'm a girl of 23yrs and av never had sex b4.though I normally av d sensation bt its bcoming just too much lately.When I was an adolescent,I vowed not to loose my virginity til my wedding nite,bt d guys I must tell you how hot I feel even as I'm typing ds message.I av come to realise dat 'body no b wood' and and dat every normal human need s*x as just as every oda basic needs..don't want to betray myself as ds wil make me feel so bad..wat do I do now?pls I need matured advice

An idle man is the devil's workshop, keep yourself busy
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by iHustle(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Com4tee:
Gud day pals.I'm a girl of 23yrs and av never had sex b4.though I normally av d sensation bt its bcoming just too much lately.When I was an adolescent,I vowed not to loose my virginity til my wedding nite,bt d guys I must tell you how hot I feel even as I'm typing ds message.I av come to realise dat 'body no b wood' and and dat every normal human need s*x as just as every oda basic needs..don't want to betray myself as ds wil make me feel so bad..wat do I do now?pls I need matured advice

It's easier to remain a virgin than to resist sex once you've had it. Statistics suggest thay you may become a lose canon and have several sex partners if you do it before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Scienx(m): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] does anyone know a cheap hotel or guest house around TASUED?
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Teddeebear: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Com4tee:
you are giving attention to it, by watching sexual movies, listening to music with sex tones, reading erotic stories, engaging in intimacy gist, stay away from the above and be busy … very busy get a job, be effective in church programs, study and read up good books, eg career,etc
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Maxi112: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Distract urself with other things, events, TV shows (( of a non sexual nature) ..

You're probably thinking about sex all the time because you have excess energy and not enough activities to burn it off. If I were u, i would get a hobby. I heard meditation is good at channeling sexual energy.
which date u receive this kind of Sense?

as e done locate u this year, may it overwhelm my friend wiLdFLam....
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by obyrich(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Com4tee:
What stops you from getting married?
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by Smellymouth: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Maxi112:
which date u receive this kind of Sense?

as e done locate u this year, may it overwhelm my friend wiLdFLam....

Hahahahahaahah.
Make lassa infested rat bite ur hand dere grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by dieublex(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
I understand all u have said but base on my understanding and expérience no virgin ever has feelings to have sex but u reacting base on thé treading or what thé people around u are doing then u want to follow them
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by lodscott(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Com4tee:

my dear, the body wants what its wants, yours hormones are pouring out because its probably tym for sex,my advice use protection cuz when girls r really hot as you described it sometime it might hv to do with being in the season of high fertility n nature dosnt want to waste eggs. esp now the economy is bad.sometimes I can sense the hornyness on a girl, you dnt want to be walking around Hot all the time. find ur self a nice cute guy that u like. and Bleep his brains out. jst do it wisely. there's snitch ass niqqers everywhere
Re: Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex by UEDIBO: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2016
INCASE YOU WANT, PLEASE LET BE THE ONE TO REMOVE IT FOR YOU. AND AN OFFER AWAITS YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.