Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (61687 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by jamex93(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Eya

Sip water while reading

Na ogogoro dis one go carry
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
His eye go soon clear.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by ziggy1702(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
later when result come out and he fail woefully he go blame Buhari.........my name is ZIGGY and i just to make commonsense

1 Like

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by dacovajnr: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
mekzyjoe:
My frend udeme grin grin
Is a very great man
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whatever works for u bro, whatever works...

1 Like

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by oluwashefunmi: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]he's seeking the power of black magic
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by SimonN(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
indian hemp works better

2 Likes

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by DaGC(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
No sh*t, back when I was reading for my finals, I always had a glass of whiskey on the table. cool[url][/url]

Different strokes for different folks. tongue

1 Like

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
E no serious @ all.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by adainternet14: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
lol
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by samuel051: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
mekzyjoe:
My frend udeme grin grin
is a great man grin grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by azubikedr: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
I do not think this guy is preparing for exams. He is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by kobonaire(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
SpaceAngel:
Whatever works for one is ok. I understand best reading with heavy metal rock music.
Chai ... that one na music of the devil oh grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by amunkita(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Donfamous:
if this can make front page then Nairaland has been devalued

Nairaland wey don devalue after Kids took over from the matured moderators since Imo river...

@topic:
Stout contains Vitamin Y, that aids retentive memory..
If he was doing Gulder nd reading, that one nah brain box knocking..
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by chubinwa0(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
so fictional
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
When ur village people finally fix the date for ur graduatn 10yrs time grin grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by MissingBudget: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
DesChyko:
The picture lacks credibility.

Inconclusive picture
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by rahman3853(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Femco2016:
Keep on deceiving yourself....
infact over decieving dey worry am.....na hang over go kill for exam all.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by justmenoni: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op who tell you sey the guy dey read for exam? Person wey dey forecast..
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by lozanni(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
He's asking Bacchus, the god of wine, for help. Smh.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
That's his source of inspiration. Some people make use of gbegiri and amala to read while some use ogogoro mixed with 5alive.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by neocortex: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:
You can't try such in UI grin

Why ?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Shit happens
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
lozanni:
He's asking Bacchus, the god of wine, for help. Smh.

No its dionysus! grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
He is conducting a comprehensive analysis on stout, as a student.
As a trader,he is taking the days stock,
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
your secret done expose... this is what made you fail aregbe mock exam in osun
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by lozanni(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No its dionysus! grin

You are right, in a way, because dionysus was the Greek god of wine, while Bacchus, which was copied from dionysus, was the Roman god of wine and agriculture.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
lozanni:

You are right, in a way, because dionysus was the Greek god of wine, while Bacchus, which was copied from dionysus, was the Roman god of wine and agriculture.

Hm! Agriculture and all things related to harvesting crops or bearing of fruits on earth are superceded by the greek goddess "demeter" who is mother to persephonie.

I need not recount the amazing tale of how persephonie's hunger enslaved her to hades! grin a.k.a pluto(Roman mythology).
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:
You can't try such in UI grin
wat so special der?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
SimonN:
indian hemp works better
Sk does most guyz in
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
ziggy1702:
later when result come out and he fail woefully he go blame Buhari.........my name is ZIGGY and i just to make commonsense
But you ended up making no sense atall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.