Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) (31327 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by cricifixo: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Like I care, in other news, Buhari set to travel to space

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
i
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by holuwole12(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba ride on!!!! Spending Money Machine... Bi bubu shen jaye ko kan ye!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by kullozone(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yepa!!

This man haf finis us

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by mosho2good: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
the witches have placed a bet on bubu head to travel d world in next four years.

so I can't blame if not for d witches that are planning

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
If only his journey will bring FOREX, just travelling and bashing Nigerians abroad, well 4 years will soon be done.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by k2kay(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
something is seriously wrong somewhere with this man...only God knows what we have done to deserve this kind of leaders...

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Boss man me sef for like travel too na...wida?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by blezzymoore: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Waka waka President

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by haywire07(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba safe journey , till next year sir .

Meanwhile, I declare myself the Interim President until further notice.
Work with me and let's move the nation forward bt if u do otherwise , death penalty. #millitart anthem.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by nuttiesayo(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Minister for Tourism undecided shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Junketer-in-Chief. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by amunkita(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pls. When is he visiting Nepal

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Sanchase: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok let him stay there and not come back until dollar fall back to N200.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by habiham: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Superman president
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Last pix. He resemble a sea pirate marooned on the island

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by franzis(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
normadic president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by LEXYCOM: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oga oooooo........around the world in 4 years

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by LaurelP(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is there any week that this man doesn't travel? What is the meaning of this?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Eshinwaju: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai....I feel short-changed o....this man does not care about anything!!!!...I need my vote back... angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Continue the great work. With time your effort will show.

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.
I found your comment amusing grin grin grin
The man decided to come back to nigeria so that he can tell us he doesn't care whether you and I rants or not. He will still travels, He did that intentionally and now he s going back to saudi to Qatar .
Is like this man buhari wants to travelled round the world before he die. He has meditated it before he became president cos if you asks him why is he travelling to Qatar or saudi, am sure there is no tangible or big reasons for that, he just wants to use nigerian money recovered from corrupts officer to travels all round the world. I don't blamed him cos
that s the change majority of nigerian voted for. They re now reaping from what they have sowed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by vigasimple(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
k2kay:
something is seriously wrong somewhere with this man...only God knows what we have done to deserve this kind of leaders...

Great observation. Something is very seriously wrong with him but I am surprised that a lot of you people did not see this many Years before election.

I can categorically say that other than propaganda against GEJ and his lack of firmness (shakara- according to Fela Kuti), Buhari is pathetically hopeless.

He is a Fulani man, and their motto is BORN TO RULE , he is an unrepentant opportunist. He has no idea in 1983, he is even worst in 2015.

The man who has never apologise for retrogressive laws or cancellation of Lagos metro whilst paying full price penalty is not fit to lead a local government.

But, he can lead cows in Nigeria with Nepa Bill, he doesn't need school certificate.

My question has always being, if you need to hire a CEO to run your family business, will you hire him ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by laffwitmi: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
At least is better than Ogogoro master 100 timesssssssss Lol
GEJ2019:
One tins is synonymous with PAC supporters

They are blind to realisties.?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by adewasco19(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
C dis old fool undecided :-) was he elected to travel around..... He should stay here in naija and face d current trails.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by GodpunishBuhari: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.

He forgot his brukutu

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by amtaken(f): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
25 countries in 8 months.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by bedspread: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Its now confirmed we have another SUNDAY OLISEH AS PRESIDENT !!! OK NA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by amtaken(f): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
If he travels in a stretch he will make only $1m not $3m.

Inspectahdeck:

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by 247Dior(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by PossibleUN: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai. This is an opportunity for him to travel round the whole world. Make una baba alone.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by YelloweWest: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol... Nigerians go hear wii!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / 2022: Supreme Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As PDP Governorship Candidate / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.