Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) (31325 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by centozikas: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Vision2045:
WHO TRAVEL PASS ..DOLLAR/NAIRA OR BUHARI

LIKE FOR BUHARI ....SHARE FOR DOLLAR/NAIRA
[color=#990000][/color]
NO BE SMALL JOURNEY OHHHHH MARCOPOLO

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by TBankxx(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Very useless sometin like that!!

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ican2020: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Continue the great work. With time your effort will show.

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.
That is what you get from certificateless dullard

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Dijaga(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
GLOBE TROTTER..........General Ajala Muhamad Buhari.....Safe Journey ooooo

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
nuttiesayo:
Minister for Tourism undecided shocked

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by SmartMugu: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Youngk:
Aiasha Buhari is really in a long distance relationship,we should pity her too
Who knows, Aisha may be a part of the delegates.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by defash8: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
One of Buhari principles is that you should continue doing what others are complaining about. The only way Buhari will stop traveling is when nobody is complaining.

If Nigerians tell Buhari not to devalue Naira, it will not take him 24 hours for him to devalue it.

If Nigerians tell Buhari not to appoint economic team, it will not take him 24hours for him to appoint them.

He believes in doing opposite of what people wants.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by 36STATES: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Off he goes again, while Lai Mohamed is going over his propaganda papers.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
after travelling round d country by 2017 im expecting to see buhari leaves nigeria for pluto,mars,neptune to discuss economic development with d aliens .

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Adagba01: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
President Buhari is restoring Nigeria leadership roles in the comity of nations, which hitherto, we are known for. Any block headed president who doesn't have any useful business and development agenda will only visits China. President Buhari is a respected global leader who is now championing global oil resurgencey.
I am very PROUD of my President.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abeg no come back oo

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ibile1: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
THIS OUR PRESIDO EHN.....HE NEEDS TO BE CHAINED DOWN IN NAIJA,THINGS ARE FALLING APART IN A FAST PACE.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by blezzymoore: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Our moneyoooo

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by iambijo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
highpriest4:
Ajala odabo o, na mi ki awon ...
what does ajala means
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Spain007(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why did he return.? He shld ve just save himself d time and travelled from Egypt to Qatar...

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by jattshaf(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
This man is given me joy............... In spite all the talks from all these bastard sons of a thousand father.

The man give no Bleep.

Their do the talking while the man keep moving but there is one thing I am sure of. All this traveled here and there most be on a purpose

May the almight God be with him and guide him through
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by harjorlarh(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
there would be a time.wen a country will reject PMB visit...mark my words

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by dadson2009(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dis baba too dey travel jare
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Bigtoto(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Always running away from his responsibilities. He should travel to Ötüeke and seek advice from the real man.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Make Baba kukuma relocate abroad ke..

Afterall he spends more time flying there than staying to govern

He can visit Nigeria when Kunu and Tuwo hungry am

How I wish another ibb wud rise from d dust and oust him!
He never learns. As Nigerias Neva do.
This economic situation is synonymous to when he first came to power.

How can a man with an elephant load on his neck be junketing using his legs to dig crickets?

It will Neva be Well with all of u who voted dis mallam

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ghetto101(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
House de burn fire the head of the family de go visit friends.

WHAT A SHAME¡¡¡¡

Ndlistic:
President Muhammadu Buhari begins long-week official visit to Saudi Arabia and Qatar today, Monday, February 22, 2016.

President Buhari, who was accompanied by a high-powered Federal Government delegation, including the Minister of State (Petroleum) and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC), Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, will first fly to Riyadyh for talks on Tuesday with King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and senior officials of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/president-buhari-leaves-abuja-for-saudi.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
A rolling Stone they say gather no moss. Andrew stay and build your country.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by otunbashonny(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can this man just sit down and face his job, all these trips can be attended to by the ministers or vp na.

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by eleko1: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Van out angry angry, MOU IN sad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by infogenius(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mr President is simply a Waka about

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
31 countries in 9months n counting even in the face of d plummeting Naira, budget not passed, fuel unavailable, light disappeared, cost of living on d rise. No economic blueprint, not one achievement in 9 gruesome months.
Even the rain that used to fall in the coastal region have ceased, heat everywhere.
Surely Apc must be evil.

N he seems not to bother, he seems not to care. Just goes on his grand tours, smoking d lil there is left of d Naira.

N yet some brainwashed drones wud ball in here n reel ill, supporting every poo of his in d face of glaring realities.

God, let me I pray thee, see tru dis. Make me in this
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Continue the great work. With time your effort will show.

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.

He doesn't like short journey
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by femliany(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba stop wasting our money pls!!we know as e dey go,u go collect dollar from our treasury abi?come change am to Naira again....sit downin a place Baba

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
When in 1984 Buhari was de sit at home Head of State, den nor let am rule jeje now he's grabbing all he missed and lost back then we de cry..... Toh! As for me naaaaa SAI BABA - nothing do you!
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just negodu! Matters of national importance are left unattended to yet this man will never stay back to do his constitutional responsibilities.Nigeria is in for it while his zombies are still warped in their reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by unphilaz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Make Baba kukuma relocate abroad ke..

Afterall he spends more time flying there than staying to govern

He can visit Nigeria when Kunu and Tuwo hungry am

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by unphilaz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Super1759:
2 in 1 travel....
I predict before 2019, Ajala would have gone round the earth and Mars as well.

17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers