Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) (31328 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
dulaman:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you. Anybody wey no happy is free to relocate.
Afterall you are going there for a reason.
what reason exactly? Don't he have a foreign affair minister? Can't he delegate some of these his "journeys" to the respective ministers and aids? Need I remember,do u know that inflation is gradually creeping in?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Reggiz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
WAkA WAkA no dey tire oooo[b]WAkA WAkA no dey tire oooo[/b]WAkA WAkA no dey tire oooo
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by swiftybeauty(f): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
dulaman:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you. Anybody wey no happy is free to relocate.
Afterall you are going there for a reason.
mumu dey do u
u had beta shine ur eyes or else u will sleep and Neva get up

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by akigbemaru: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
31 countries in 9months n counting even in the face of d plummeting Naira, budget not passed, fuel unavailable, light disappeared, cost of living on d rise. No economic blueprint, not one achievement in 9 gruesome months.
Even the rain that used to fall in the coastal region have ceased, heat everywhere.
Surely Apc must be evil.

N he seems not to bother, he seems not to care. Just goes on his grand tours, smoking d lil there is left of d Naira.

N yet some brainwashed drones wud ball in here n reel ill, supporting every poo of his in d face of glaring realities.

God, let me I pray thee, see tru dis. Make me in this

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
EXPATRIATE BaBa

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abeg next time make I follow you travel ,if na for back of d plane make I stay no give no food just drop me for Uk
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Bestbeelieve: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Continue the great work. With time your effort will show.

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.
just to check on Osunbade smiley

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by abimikuaka: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is Buhari the traveling secretary of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by gabzyworld(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
How I wish say the PLANE CRASH! Dullard president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by kernel501: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
stillchris:
i'll only ever forgive myself for voting this cow for a president in 2019.

even if na imbec1le dey run against am.

YOU ARE TRUTHFUL, STOP BLAMING YOURSELF.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by higheredge: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

BUT is Egypt not close to Saudi Arabia and Qatar, why then did he come back to Nigeria yesterday and travel today. Just my thought.
He's entitled to about $1m per foreign travel. so he doesn't want to Dasukiy our money but want to get it through the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by TS2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
People just talk and condemn without thinking. Which of his trips has been unnecessary?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by gfullmoon(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
His Excellency President Muhammad Buhari
Commander-in-Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Air ways. One of the most travelled President. Hitting about 10 countries per month.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Chijosky(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
But why is Baba touring the world?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by highpriest4: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
stop showing us this nonsense movements
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Funkychic(f): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wait oo...na president una vote for so, abi na wakadukpe? Dem dey talk say everything don increase in price even my favourite rice for we country, and im dey busy dey travel from one country to another #cluelesspresident!#
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by geefasee: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Make Baba kukuma relocate abroad ke..
Afterall he spends more time flying there than staying to govern
He can visit Nigeria when Kunu and Tuwo hungry am
grin grin grin grin
yes o, afterall na from abroad we de hear anything he has in mind to do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apchains !
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nijia don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Sanchase: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
This Dullard called Buhari is utilizing old fashioned mentality to deal with modern challenges,

gone are the days of dictatorship when you turn a blind eye to economic difficulties.

Buhari lags in the qualities of a leader, a leader addresses matters arising at regular intervals.

It is certain Buhari doesn't know what to do and rather run away from his responsibilities. Leaders in developed countries return home when there

are situations causing panic in their country, buhari should be doing the same but rather he is entering the Nigeria airplane whenever it gets

worse.

Nigerians need to investigate what is inside this airplane, it could be Virgins who knows !!!

I have never seen a President so obsessed with airplane.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Wyttcat: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
I don't know why my mind went to c456o123u678p. We don't need that right now. This good president has been traveling to secure all our money overseas.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by jmand(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

Maybe there was sth to discover before he expand his journey
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by jmand(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Safe trip Mr. President, God bless you and your administration. Even 2019 Nigeria is yours until you fulfil your dream of change in our father land (Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Aroh48(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mr.tourism
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by Badmus20(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ofwest: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Baba continue with your trips, l know we shall soon continue to enjoy the fruits of your labour
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
rahymat:
after travelling round d country by 2017 im expecting to see buhari leaves nigeria for pluto,mars,neptune to discuss economic development with d aliens .

If they invite him, believe me he will go.

The guy goes everywhere like a normad he is.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by iambijo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
highpriest4:
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/05/ever-wondered-where-phrase-ajala.html?m=1
wow i've read alot of nigerian history book bt i've never come across this man, thanks for sharing this with me, buhari is indeed ajala the traveller of this generation.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by AreaFada2: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Youngk:
Aisha Buhari is really in a long distance relationship,we should pity her too

Really interesting that they hardly ever travel together. sad
Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sanchase:
This Dullard called Buhari is utilizing old fashioned mentality to deal with modern challenges,

gone are the days of dictatorship when you turn a blind eye to economic difficulties.

Buhari lags in the qualities of a leader, a leader addresses matters arising at regular intervals.

It is certain Buhari doesn't know what to do and rather run away from his responsibilities. Leaders in developed countries return home when there

are situations causing panic in their country, buhari should be doing the same but rather he is entering the Nigeria airplane whenever it gets

worse.

Nigerians need to investigate what is inside this airplane, it could be Virgins who knows !!!

I have never seen a President so obsessed with airplane.
They said GEJ had a large fleet, that they will sell them off if voted. I thought GMB would be using KABO, ADC if they exist. Certainly Arik or Aero Contractor.
That time dem never sabi how free plane ride dey sweet. Na different song dem dey sing now. cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) by AreaFada2: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
what reason exactly? Don't he have a foreign affair minister? Can't he delegate some of these his "journeys" to the respective ministers and aids? Need I remember,do u know that inflation is gradually creeping in?

Abi o. I don't even know his foreign minister sef.

No surprise since he said ministers are only noise makers. He never appointed them believing they are to deliver, but just to fulfil constitutional requirements, compensate campaigner donors/propagandists & to "zombically" follow his orders, however clueless they might be. Hence he delayed their appointment for as long as he could. Leaving the country without a direction in a period of difficult economy.

The report card is the worse economy we have now. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.