Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records (37782 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Lasveg(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
G
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by maestroz: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
i thought Tiwa savage is rich, why is she wearing rag?

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok. Whether Tiwa Savage leaves Mavin Records or not. Her good music will always be there to speak for her.

Anyway, click/check on my signature below for the latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (bond, classic, roman & shingle designs).
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by allanphash7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tiwa abeg dont think twice to move on

Simi is really on the track and im loving her also

I dont want to loose your love now Tiwa

Leave mavin now or...........
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by kstyle2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
I for once have never considered tiwa savage to be an amazing artiste. She's very good but the 'mavin factor' played a huge role. the lady who I currently feel is the next big thing to happen is SIMI. Her latest single 'love don't care' is beyond description and whoever was behind the guitar wasn't born of a woman. Must have been a god aswear

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by eph12(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
People just carry Don J matter for head sha. grin grin grin
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by ENGRAARANI: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
sha.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by henrydadon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
who the hell is jiggaz to be writing memo to tiwa savage.. na wa o..some people just spew trash just because they have internet access

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by vaca1: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
good move
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by 9japrof(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
that is why they are called Nigerian artists, they make music for the Nigerian industry, what we want is what they give. OP you know where you can get ur RnBs and raggaes and cool songs from.

Your kind of advice can run someone down. Please release your album soon, so that we can access you

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by barcaboi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
jiggaz:
You just exposed yourself as a Pangolo music lover.... i dont like Pangolo music... i love good music.... RnB, HipHop, Pop or Electronic Dance music... Nigerian pangolo music is a joke... Noise everywhere..
yes..thnks bros....we love d wackness like dat.....send us urs make we listen

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ohh boy. Na pangolo music all of deh sing and it deh buy houses for lekki and range rovers ooooo

Please what is pangolo again?

Type of music you sing and it brings your generation out of poverty in Nigeria.

Is it advisable to sign pangolo

Answer the question.

Ps. If Tiwa still goes back to her singing like kelekele love and love me days?shw go still make am cos if you still listen to those two tracks and watch the video. U go still move body

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Mangaipeekay(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
When Tiwa came into the music seen in Naija she was electrifying and vocal sound so mesmerizing. Since she has joined the Mavins. Tiwa seems to be lost in pangolo and kidiba music, who will join me in operation #RescueTiwa

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Marriott1980(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
lloydpras:
When she leaves now...and start pleading for a come-back like EjaNla una go talk say DonJazzy proud!

Dbanj lost it the day he started calling himself EjaNla, EjaNla ko Eja Osan ni.

4 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol @eja OSAn.

Shokoyokoto.
Marriott1980:

Dbanj lost it the day he started calling himself EjaNla, EjaNla ko Eja Osan ni.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by drnairalov: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
No lie the OP is correct her spound has changed .. trying hard to please the naija market that standing ovation is all form of ghetto

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by olajuwon1111(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
The word 'WACK' is too powerful.you guys should not judge what you cant create

4 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Keky(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Maximus85:
Has anyone heard "Leave Slow" by Tiwa Savage? If you have, then you will know and understand what the OP is talking about. Tiwas sounds good for the naija music listeners but compared to what she used to sound like...... She is now wack.
You should listen to "Make up", that song made me her fan. She has regressed real bad.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by persius555(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
For all of you calling tiwa wack, you aint seen nothing. That girl is so talented, pregnacy couldnt stop her shine. Her ability to adopt to any genre of music, be it pangolo or afro pop makes her stand out. She is the genuine article.
Most are just envious of her achievement. If she is comfortable with mavins, then she bettter stay put. OP, abeg wey dat your own 30 secs track? You no get, u dey advice others. SMH...

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by etibaba(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
porshuch:
lies lies! Abeg who is tiwa to omawumi, waje even small yemi alade. Tiwa sound is so auto tune. Anyway I don't like listening to her recent songs, The last time Tiwa sound so good was on that her song called Ife wa gbono.
Tah! cmon after Asa no other Nigeria female musician. I repeat no other Nigeria female musician can stand where tiwa stands. Where Omawumi dey for Nigerian music mtchwwwww or you think we are talking abt making Adele's hello cover?

4 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Gentleken10(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Charley... Charley... Charley. How many times did i call u? hmmmm!
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by martineverest(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
True.. She is more popular,but she's no longer of international, but a local champion. Thanks to seyi shay, who still sing well.di'ja is gradually falling,in terms of quality of music

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Agozie48: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stupidity, build your own career and stop dictating to another person who has made it how to run her own career
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by martineverest(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
lloydpras:
When she leaves now...and start pleading for a come-back like EjaNla una go talk say DonJazzy proud!
she is far more talented than dbanj.. She was popular before she signed for Marvin

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by jpipe2000(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
hw many singles did she do b4 mavin? hope u hav a larger sample size than the 2 u mentioned cos it isn't enof 2 determine "original sound" besides a lot of people like d 'pangolo music' anyhw so there is no incentive 2 deviate from it.

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
@OP you have time o undecided
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by RichYoungNigga: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yhj
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by samhola: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
She's wise enough to decide what suits her.
Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Barrysleek:
Op i totally agree with you the same way don jazzy wants to kill dija's sound wtf is take kiss. Tiwa and Dija are strong on vocals but don jazzy is only interested in pangolo music.

bro na tru sef wat d fuvk is take kiss see dat her lips dat luks lyk bird beak

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by modath(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
kstyle2:
I for once have never considered tiwa savage to be an amazing artiste. She's very good but the 'mavin factor' played a huge role. the lady who I currently feel is the next big thing to happen is SIMI. Her latest single 'love don't care' is beyond description and whoever was behind the guitar wasn't born of a woman. Must have been a god aswear

Chop knuckle bros, Simi is da bomb diggity! that her "open & close" ehn! Love love love!

1 Like

Re: Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records by darmys(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
jiggaz:
Tiwa Savage is one of the Nigerian songstresses that brought the DIVA PERSONAE into the music industry. I love Tiwa and her debut singles KELE KELE LOVE & LOVE ME LOVE ME are my most favorite songs of hers.

Immediately Don Jazzy signed her and brought her to Mavin, her sound changed. Starting with EMINADO, the song became a cross-over hit across Africa but the TIWA SAVAGE SOUND got lost and in its stead came the NIGERIAN PANGOLO SOUND, all thanks to Don Jazzy. Don Jazzy spoilt her CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN URBAN SOUND.

Her new album RED produced by Don Jazzy was WACK, save for a few songs. AFRICAN WAIST ft Don Jazzy was pushed into the market but It didn't do well. Although i love the video and also the ELECTRO-POP-DANCE sound of the music, Tiwa did well on that song. They quickly started pushing STANDING OVATION ft Olamide which to me, is a song that is 50 SHADES OF WACKNESS!!! Come on, this is not Tiwa's kind of music. Why are they now pushing her to sound ghetto? The song and the video are not hits, but i found out its climbing Nigerian Radio / TV charts all thanks to Don Jazzy's PAYOLA to Radio / TV OAPs. Well.... Seyi Shay will benefit more from all these.

Hi, I would like to share this to my blog interesting read.
If you say yes. Who do i give credit to... Jiggaz cheesy ?

If you say NO *sad face*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look / Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.