Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years (40206 Views)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Igodometusalah: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
I been think say na only me dey reason the matter ooo..

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Shockingly Placed See The List Here
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by desire222(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Sorry, it is well. I'm saving money to

buy house at Banana Island, I heard they do have constant power supply. God please me.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by comos: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
where if Fashola ?

I can remember how he used to blame GEJ everyday for everthing

7 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
See them wailers flooding the thread.

When power increased immediately buhari became the president, it was Jonathan's policy and not buharis. Now that the power is awful again, it wasnt Jonathan fault but biharis fault. If power increases again tomorrow, they will remember how Jonathan increased power..

Awon werey gbogbo. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Dahveydson(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
The kind of lies people tell these days just to smear Buhari's Admin is sickening.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kceewhyte(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
What is this one saying
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by ilyas26(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Mumu post, the falling crude oil prices is the problem not buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by HopeAlive14(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Don't lose hope (HopeAlive)

No condition is permanent.

Nigeria go survive.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Csami(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
hrworld:

This article reminds of many weeks before last presidential election. A lot of writers were paid money to write against Buhari but we will never succumb to all the cheap blackmail. Are you saying you have enjoyed 15 hours light under Jonathan before he left the govt? No matter what you guys write here, PMB remains the best president this country has ever produced and we need him right now to clean all the dirty things previous govt have been doing, especially the immediate past administration. God Almighty will give him good health and long life for this assignment.

No worry. Next month, you will wail.

You think buhari gives a sh*t about you or me or this nation?

7 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by jidxin(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Sibrah:
You mean you had electricity for 15 hour7 a day when ur hero ruled. If you are not having it any longer then look inwards because Buhari govt has improved on power supply. PAY UR BILLS AND STOP LYING ONLINE!!
abeg shut up pllsssss shot d fuvk up and gerrarahia mehn wat re u saying ,re u so clues less ehn ddnt u hear DAT power has dropped even wen fashola lied DAT power has increased d lite is still as bad and erratic as before as a matter of fact worse and you are here washing ur mouth like a Buffon. blind clueless follower

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
I didn't vote during the elections for two reasons,
1)GEJ had disappointed me, I voted for that man,he just stood and watch things go wrong,he was a good man,but a good elder doesn't sit and watch a goat deliver
2)I had absolutely no trust in PMB either,the promise to fight corruption alone wasn't gonna do the magic
To say the truth if GEJ where to still be in power with this oil price,we surely would have been in hell by now
I am just an umpire observing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by happney65: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
omolola15 come and see this..Read from the start all yee Blind followers of he's... grin grin
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Shehucom(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:
As I'm writing this I'm sweating profusely,I've been practically angry at everyone since I came back from work.
For the past six years, I've not experienced terrible power failure like this.Our transformer picks supply from a 33kv line,which make us have at least 15 hours supply of electricity everyday,except if there is a major fault.
Then,N500 petrol can remain in my generator for 3 months,I hardly switch it on because I also have inverter.
I came back from work,I was told we only have 15 minutes power supply since morning.
Nowhere to buy petrol, I have tried and tried,the heat is damn too much.
I decide to sit outside and it seems some force command the air not to blow.

Price of food stuff has increased sharply,what kind of Country is this.Why is the word Buhari synonymous with suffering.
I just remembered that our president did not handle any personal successful business since he left office as a head of state.
Look at his cattle farm,the cows be like something wey get AIDS.

Frankly speaking, some people are like that,they are failure personified.
I pray it won't be the case this time around because it involves all of us.

I don't even know what to type again.I just tire
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
ilyas26:
Mumu post, the falling crude oil prices is the problem not buhari
But B00HARI the dullard promised to stabilize the oil price.

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by dejonathan(f): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
We Nigerians Normally Cause Wahala For Ourselves...Abeg how Dollar Take Affect Bucket Of Water Abi We Dey Import Borehole Water Too NiMtcheeewwwww
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kceewhyte(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
MzPecs:
Seriously, buhary is the true definition of badluck in this country.

...and that's how I wanted to buy golden penny spaghetti yesterday and I was told it's now N140. Damn!
why didn't u buy it grin
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Rossikk:

Bros... if you're fretting over 10 naira increase you need another job.
He has the right to fret. From 10 it will increase to 100, 200, 500. This is the time to fret. Even if its a #1 increase. Its absolutely condemnable. Things should be reducing not increasing

5 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Luckylife(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
When Nigerians will vote based on merit during elections that when I will be proud of being a Nigeria but now am proud to be from anambra state. Imagine someone the have not been in government for more than 15 years given Nigeria task to manage ! What a wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Zelex9(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Rather than the blame solely being on Buhari, isn't the cause of the current situation mostly due to the economic situation (oil prices, dollar scarcity etc) and the poor management of the previous administration which never "saved for a rainy days" such as currently experienced?
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by henrydadon(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
as usual they will blame it on buhari
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by TruthHurts1(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
"Look at his cattle farm,the cows be like something wey get AIDS."

grin
grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Koolking(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:
As I'm writing this I'm sweating profusely,I've been practically angry at everyone since I came back from work.
For the past six years, I've not experienced terrible power failure like this.Our transformer picks supply from a 33kv line,which make us have at least 15 hours supply of electricity everyday,except if there is a major fault.
Then,N500 petrol can remain in my generator for 3 months,I hardly switch it on because I also have inverter.
I came back from work,I was told we only have 15 minutes power supply since morning.

Price of food stuff has increased sharply,what kind of Country is this.Why is the word Buhari synonymous with suffering.
I just remembered that our president did not handle any personal successful business since he left office as a head of state.

Nigeria is working trust me. It takes pain to change an habit. There will be casualties if we are to reposition Nigeria for greatness. We are on the path to greatness at present.

Most people see opportunity in this current economic situation, some see despair. It's all human perspective.
I see opportunity, I see HOPE. Patience is a virtue, sow it.

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by nikz(f): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
The book of lamentation has been opened! Let the CRY begin. Power is deteriorating and to top it up high tariff. I agree with the OP, PMB's obsession for corruption has really blinded him to other things affecting nigeria. I keep saying it leaders are born not cajoled into office!

4 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kceewhyte(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2016
cekhoe:
I didn't vote during the elections for two reasons,
1)GEJ had disappointed me, I voted for that man,he just stood and watch things go wrong,he was a good man,but a good elder doesn't sit and watch a goat deliver
2)I had absolutely no trust in PMB either,the promise to fight corruption alone wasn't gonna do the magic
To say the truth if GEJ where to still be in power with this oil price,we surely would have been in he'll by now
I am just an umpire observing
no dear u don't know that....you are not umpire anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by teekay213(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2016
honestly you're right,price of things have skyrocketed,imagine buying a groundnut bottle of small eva #450,the price of fish,meat every foodstuff is unpriceable. this is not what buhari promised us.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by perrychemical: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2016
PAINGAIN:
in other words, u r now wailing. Well better late than never. U r welcome to d wailers party. The only group of nigerians who saw through tinubu's repackaged buhari and knew it was all a lie. Wailers r never fooled. Welcome on board. Oya go pick form for rose hand. Dele momodu just registered.

People are just written all types of rubbish here, without any logical reasoning. We should at least thank our God that he gave us a leader that can control corruptioin at this time of low government revenues .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kceewhyte(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Koolking:

Nigeria is working trust me. It takes pain to change an habit. There will be casualties if we are to reposition Nigeria for greatness. We are on the path to greatness at present.

Most people see opportunity in this current economic situation, some see despair. It's all human perspective.
I see opportunity, I see HOPE. Patience is a virtue, sow it.

you have no idea what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by cole265(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
naijaboy756:
The jazz he used on my **** people to endorse him is still a mystery. Some one with no record but bad records such as refusal to appear before Oputa panel, no certificate, promised that blood and baboon will soak in blood, a fight on boko haram is a fight against the north etc still came to rule Nigeria courtesy back-stabbing from the natural cowards. Shame!!!

the jazz is a simple one...ineptitude buffoon is the reason
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Failure Presidiot. By the time Buhari is through with this country, You'll know change has two types. Some zombies were just screaming "I want change!", Not knowing change is either positive or negative, It's Obvious the "change" APC and B0ohari are offering are negative changes.

My fellow Nigerians, Let's "enjoy" the change while it lasts.

Just 9 months of the new government and we are writing this yet we had 16years of failed governance.

May GOD help some people.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by FILEBE(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:

Nigerians can complain ehn ! we too like to complain and give excuses. I am a Nigerian and I am not excluded from this habit of complaining .
I remember how I was given a website to design . I didn't finish the design before the due date and I gave the excuse of " no light". The project was given to someone else who also complains of power failures bit somehow managed to deliver.

As humans, if we keep on complaining with no actions then we will be where we have always been. no change. we should have learned our lesson during Jonathan's reign. We never supported him until election day . We were just complaining and dying in silence too.

I don't understand the government but I would not let that deter me from being happy. I have learnt my lesson. I will support the good I can and change what I can change about Nigeria and myself . We own this country!

BTW.
power failure has been worse than this before. Op you no thank God say Una transformer no spoil. When you stay without light for 3months na that time you go remember say you fit be electrical engineer wey fit generate his own power.

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by hrworld: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Csami:

No worry. Next month, you will wail.

You think buhari gives a sh*t about you or me or this nation?

What will happen next month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.