Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure (40181 Views)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
For whatever it's worth, this is Peter Obi handing over dozens of fire trucks and garbage trucks to different service departments in Anambra state during his tenure as the governor. He did this many times and those from Anambra state will attest to this. He also organized trainings for them. May the proponents of vile political campaigns NEVER succeed in fooling us into voting in the same characters that will add to our burden in this country.

To Jah be the glory...

LINK:

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/2617397764988724?locale=ms_MY&_rdr

153 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by happney65: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Let's see if it will make FP. Awon osinwin eniyan MOD's

285 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
So this is the kind of truck his mates bought?

This man has always been cheap right from time.

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Urheadmaster(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
happney65:

Urchins are biased now.

They won't do the needful tongue

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Allahaji... show us the firefighter trucks your drug lord commissioned during is tenure tongue

458 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

They're all INNOSON vehicles produced at Anambra state during his regime! Remember that INNOSON himself has attested to the fact that Peter Obi encouraged him a lot to start his factories. By buying from local manufacturers, you keep the forex at home and help the industries employ more people.
I bet you NEVER knew that INNOSON produced Fire trucks and Garbage trucks too. How would you know when your principals fly double private jets to foreign lands just to treat flu and headache!
Ndo!!

610 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by frank14011991(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Some body should help me with that post that owobokiri made about Peter obi when he was governor
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

They're all INNOSON vehicles produced at Anambra state during his regime! Remember that INNOSON himself has attested to the fact that Peter Obi encouraged him a lot to start his factories. By buying from local manufacturers, you keep the forex at home and help the industries employ more people.
I bet you NEVER knew that INNOSON produced fore trucks and garbage trucks too. How would you know when your principals fly double private jets to foreign lands just to treat flu and headache!
Ndo!!

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Lagos was our federal capital for over a century and our financial capital for almost two centuries now!

Why not use Oshogbo or ogbomosho to compare?

337 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

Lagos was our federal capital for over a century and our financial capital for aenturies

So na lord lugard buy the truck for Lagos state government?

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
MODs,
In the name of fair play,, please spirit this thread to the front page.
A whole lot of campaign of calumny has been going on against this honest man and that is grossly unfair

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ElSudani: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Water tankers are not firetrucks.

The image below is a firetruck.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

So na lord lugard buy the truck for Lagos state government?

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.

This is why I continuously categorise you Tinupoo followers as nothing but a platoon of "inebriated urchins". I don't know why you're wailing. I have given you evidence of Obis investments in the fire service. Obi left office over a decade ago. He bought those trucks new! If there was/is a problem with them, blame the people in charge today and free a man who did his best.. and while you're at it, stop trying to sell Lagos as a Tinupoo invention! I'm not a member of the indomie generation! Jakande, Gowon and Buba Marwa did more for Lagos than that your drug pusher of a candidate

222 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
ElSudani:
Water tankers are not firetrucks.

The irony is that it doesn’t even qualify for a water tanker.

Water tanker that they need bucket to take water from, how does that make sense?

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ElSudani: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

The irony is that it doesn’t even qualify for a water tanker.

Water tanker that they need bucket to take water from, how does that make sense?

Lmao, Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

This is why I continuously categorise you Tinupoo followers as nothing but a platoon of "inebriated urchins". I don't know why you're wailing. I have given you evidence of Obis investments in the fire service. Obi left office over a decade ago. He bought those trucks new! If there was/is a problem with them, blame the people in charge today and free a man who did his best.. and while you're at it, stop trying to sell Lagos as a Tinupoo invention! I'm not a member of the indomie generation! Jakande, Gowon and Buba Marwa did more for Lagos than that your drug pusher of a candidate

It escalated so fast.

You have crazy temper just like your GCE presidential candidate that started throwing tantrum after Dino Melaye pressurized him.

I like when Obidiotss throw tantrums tho.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by JoeNL22(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

For whatever it's worth, this is Peter Obi handing over dozens of fire trucks and garbage trucks to different service departments in Anambra state during his tenure as the governor. He did this many times and those from Anambra state will attest to this. He also organized trainings for them. May the proponents of vile political campaigns NEVER succeed in fooling us into voting in the same characters that will add to our burden in this country.

To Jah be the glory...
Obi-dential issagoal!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Eriokanmi: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
happney65:
shocked shocked

Won maa ban ę oo grin. Some of them are so biased and partisan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

It escalated so fast.

You have crazy temper just like your GCE presidential candidate that started throwing tantrum after Dino Melaye trick him with little pressure.

I like when Obidiotss throw tantrums tho.
Atleast my GCE candidate can face the press and deal with questions, tantrums or not. Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate couldn't find his pampers and so couldn't attend the presidential debate. He is now a masquerade. You guys want to make an evil spirit the president of the biggest black nation on earth.
Chukwu ajû!

183 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Sonyboom: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Last week Foolish Igbos were everywhere insulting Tinubu for the fire outbreak the same set of lunatics are here defending this oloriburuku pandora criminal Peter Obi that it will never ever be beta for that bought lawma truck to fight fire for a whole State.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by happney65: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
shocked shocked

Won maa ban ę oo grin. Some of them are so biased and partisan.

Na why I write am for Yoruba maybe na English I take write am them go talk. And yes,they are extremely partisan

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
Last week Foolish Igbos were everywhere insulting Tinubu for the fire outbreak the same set of lunatics are here defending this oloriburuku pandora criminal Peter Obi that it will never ever be beta for that bought lawma truck to fight fire for a whole State.

Watch your language on this thread pls..
Stop calling the most ebullient and the most courageous group in Africa "foolish"
Don't do that again..
I don't have the energy to entertain that sort of MC Oluomo Kind of gutter grammar here !
Plssss!!!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

Watch your language on this thread pls..
Stop calling the most ebullient and the most courageous group in Africa "foolish"
Don't do that again..
I don't have the energy to entertain that sort of MC Oluomo Kind of gutter grammar here !
Plssss!!!

Most courageous that their people have been massacred numerous times such that when Ojuku saw millions of his people under six feet, he ran away disguised like a woman.

There is difference between courage and stupidity. You have to be able to differentiate them.

Which war have your ancestors fought and won? None!

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Most courageous that their people have been massacred numerous times such that when Ojuku saw millions of his people under six feet, he ran away disguised like a woman.

There is difference between courage and stupidity. You have to be able to differentiate them.

Atleast my ancestors rose up against tyranny and perfidy and fought gallantly! They fought for something! Yours have been dashing across seme border like Lewis Hamilton at the start of any serious political conflict for years! You guys have your skulls stuck inside fulanis behind for eons.

A man who hasn't found something to fight for, is not worth living..

Back to the topic pls..
Leave the tribalism for another thread..
Obi also donated hundreds of transformers to different communities to keep his State going..

Uncommon candidate

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Domipraiz: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

I can clearly see u are suffering from oriburuku-syndrome. You people firstly claimed Peter Obi can't buy firetruck for Anambra during his tenure, now a prove showed up and u are still comparing it with that of Lagos. Can't u see u are the most stupiid human being ever seen.

The more u people keep throwing arrow the more God is defending him.
I tot APC and PDP claimed LP is not a threat yet they can't sleep without using CENPAIN night drug.

God bless the Obidient generation

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bontafa: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:

Aboki shatap

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my ancestors rose up against tyranny and perfidy and fought gallantly! They fought for something! Yours have been dashing across seme border like Lewis Hamilton at the start of any serious political conflict for years! You guys have your skulls stuck inside fulanis behind for eons.

A man who hasn't found something to fight for, is not worth living..

Back to the topic pls..
Leave the tribalism for another thread..
Obi also donated hundreds of transformers to different communities to keep his State going..

Uncommon candidate

@the bolded, they fought for nothing. What did they achieve with their fight? Exterminating millions of their people and damaging the psyche of their offspring with induced hate and victim mentality syndrome.

My own Oyo ancestor expanded beyond present day Nigeria while your own are still twinning with apes in the bushes. That’s why we have a well defined history as Yorubas with culture that is very superior and intact up to this day.

Back to the topic, in Oyo state where I come from, chairmen and house of rep honorable are the one that donate transformers for the community.

Infact ordinary landlord association contribute to buy transformers.

Obi is a clown if donating transformers is what he wasted his time on while calling the media for fanfare. Soon you will show us a picture of him commissioning boreholes.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

@the bolded, they fought for nothing. What did they achieve with their fight? Exterminating millions of their people and damaging the psyche of their offspring with induced hate and victim mentality syndrome.

My own Oyo ancestor expanded beyond present day Nigeria while your own are still twinning with apes in the bushes. That’s why we have a well defined history as Yorubas with culture that is very superior and intact up to this day.

Back to the topic, in Oyo state where I come from, chairmen and house of rep honorable are the one that donate transformers for the community.

Infact ordinary landlord association contribute to buy transformers.

Obi is a clown if donating transformers is what he wasted his time on while calling the media for fanfare. Soon you will show us a picture of him commissioning boreholes.

Stop biting your tongue trying to campaign for a Pablo Escobar to be the president of this country..
Enjoy some fresh air..

Peter Obi Makes 2.65 Billion Naira Donation For Microsoft Academy

The outgoing Anambra state governor, Mr. Peter Obi, has donated the sum of 2.65 billion Naira for the establishment of an ICT based learning programme for public and mission schools in the state.

Laptops, generators and printing machines will also be donated to all the public and mission secondary schools in the state.

At the Women Development Center, Awka where the the distribution was flagged off with a cheque presentation of 2.65 billion Naira for the project, the Governor said the first batch of 520 power generators would be distributed to schools as a palliative for irregular power supply

25,000 laptops, 1,400 colour printers and other internet peripherals have been distributed so as to ensure success of the Microsoft Information Technology Academy in schools.

The state commissioner for education, Mrs. Uju Okeke, praised the governor for investing in the improvement of education through ICT as she emphasized the importance of the project

LINK:

https://newswirengr.com/2013/11/13/peter-obi-makes-2-65-billion-naira-donation-for-microsoft-academy/

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Chiefwhip01: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi is the best man for the job no doubt,
No rival at all,man is a rare gem honestly,
Peter obi for president, vote wisely.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by samuelson06(m): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Today, people with mouth diarrhea are saying he didn't do anything for fire service during his tenure. I'm wondering if it was also his responsibility to maintain the fire trucks he gave to them.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Idiko1: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

You are correct on the difference between courage and stupidity. However, Ndigbo and Biafrans showed courage in 1967 when stupid Nigerians were spurred to fight their neighbors. The stupidity on the part of Nigeria left the country completely demented.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ImperialYoruba: 2:53am On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

To Jah be the glory...

LINK:

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/2617397764988724?locale=ms_MY&_rdr

He purchased obsolete firetrucks from Turkey and repainted them to look new.

Did they work? Show the firetruck in demonstration . grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.