Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized (47737 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by drrid(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dat's immature man even if it is big as u want it can never work like d one dey dere b4
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by hollah123: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
some guys no get sense just because u want satisfy girls forgeting that they are insatiable.if u av everytin in d world they will still complain.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by donspero(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin ok d truth is if u know ur way around a gal sexually u need no big dick....
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by tofems2020(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
End time Kenyans
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
floragregs:
ANNOUNCEMENT: this is a guy!

May God punish Us both if I'm a Guy.. May Our blessings keep eluding us if I'm a Guy In Jesus Name..

Type Amen.

You wish I'd comment like You abi??.. You this lifeless olosho.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

May God punish Us both if I'm a Guy.. May Our blessings keep eluding us if I'm a Guy In Jesus Name..
Type Amen.
May God punish me too, if I never talk to you on phone before and confirm you are a lady, may God punish me if you are not beautiful, may God punish if I never fantasy to Bleep you, may thunder strike my anus if I never regret you are married. I love you bae, you frosh no bi small

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by yinkslinks(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is your type of ppl that made him so inferior of himself.
kilode100:
I Love this Man.. He tried jawe unlike Nigerian men with their tiny dicks that can only scratch the surface..

This Man is a Hero!!
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by floragregs(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Type Amen.

i'm wearing white. So I can't fight with a mechanic. Make my clothe no go stain! Gudnight bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pele dear grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by lilyheaven: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
i
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
floragregs:
i'm wearing white. So I can't fight with a mechanic. Make my clothe no go stain! Gudnight bro

Mechanic no be person?.... May the Liar amongst us die in motor accident Amen!!

Dry and lifeless thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
He think say God when give am small d*ck so na fool? #Go.with.the.consequences
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Lexusgs430: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
I Love this Man.. He tried jawe unlike Nigerian men with their tiny dicks that can only scratch the surface..

This Man is a Hero!!

Lol. You have surely been hit by surface scratches. Mine would dig a borehole, give me a try!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
May God punish me too, if I never talk to you on phone before and confirm you are a lady, may God punish me if you are not beautiful, may God punish if I never fantasy to Bleep you, may thunder strike my anus if I never regret you are married. I love you bae, you frosh no bi small

Babe.....
I Love You to the moon and Back!!

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
yinkslinks:
Is your type of ppl that made him so inferior of himself.

....And it's your type that will frustrate a woman with a minute blokos abi??...

I can enhance my boobs and yansh if that will bring satisfaction to my Men.. No be konji make am go pump him blokos?

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by jericco1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Women can be insatiable.... Look what this poor man did to impress one lady like that
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by viktor01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Exactly why I like naija men, no matter how them sing ur praises, they can never risk their live becaause of a woman.
Even though u enlarge am, them still get some skinny olosho bore hole wey go render am useless.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by viktor01(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Exactly why I like naija men, no matter how them sing ur praises, they can never risk their life becaause of a woman.
Even though u enlarge am, them still get some skinny olosho bore hole wey go render am useless.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by abidex0z(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

....And it's your type that will frustrate a woman with a minute blokos abi??...

I can enhance my boobs and yansh if that will bring satisfaction to my Men.. No be konji make am go pump him blokos?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
abidex0z:

hello babie..you dey totori me ooo

Hi kiss
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Mechanic no be person?.... May the Liar amongst us die in motor accident Amen!!

Dry and lifeless thing.
Madam, it would help if you took life easy.

This isn't supposed to be a do or die affair nah, or, am I missing something?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
konvict0111:
Madam, it would help if you took life easy.

This isn't supposed to be a do or die affair nah, or, am I missing something?

Madam?? Baby sounds better..

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by lakeside30: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dick enlargement send him to the ER,oya reality TV make una come cover this one smiley
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by abidex0z(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=kilode100 post=43192718]

Madam?? Baby sounds better..[/quote

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
abidex0z:

nwa babie how your side

Sounds better kiss
The night suddenly looks promising..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by ejosh4(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
mccoy47:
Some men with big đìck syndrome!
Who big đìck help?
YOUR WIFE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Madam?? Baby sounds better..
Okay, baby! Whatever rocks your boat, but just always learn to take it easy.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
grad2012:
There's more to love than haveing big things,pls you guys shudnt go injuring yourself to please people.

Does that include me tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by tedd(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pls be careful with this link its a scam they'll subscribe you for their news without your permission........
SEE PHOTO OF THE SEX-TOY THAT LANDED HIM IN TROUBLE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/man-lands-in-hospital-in-attempt-to.html
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by zurine(f): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
wow
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by frisky2good(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
What kind of guys have you been rolling with? The average Nigerian dick is above average so if that's not good enough for you, you have an abnormal punny.

kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by PreyingMantis(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!
Ask yourself why it's only men with tiny dicks that find you attractive and approachable....

On the other hand, it's possible that you have a jumbo size punnie. The size big enough to swallow an adult head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.