Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized (47740 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by 4nobody4every1: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
May God punish me too, if I never talk to you on phone before and confirm you are a lady, may God punish me if you are not beautiful, may God punish if I never fantasy to Bleep you, may thunder strike my anus if I never regret you are married. I love you bae, you frosh no bi small
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Krismart(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ladies if you nid big joysticks go to Jamaica
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by JOSSYAA(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Good for him, what he knows how to eat will give him sure headache grin
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by climate10(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2016
For the guys who are planning to do the same
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by dikeigbo2(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:
I Love this Man.. He tried jawe unlike Nigerian men with their tiny dicks that can only scratch the surface..

This Man is a Hero!!

See them ,borehole group of company grin
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Lagusta(m): 1:19am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

May God punish Us both if I'm a Guy.. May Our blessings keep eluding us if I'm a Guy In Jesus Name..

Type Amen.

You wish I'd comment like You abi??.. You this lifeless olosho.

Tell born2fuck or whatever his name is to leave u alone, or his name will change to regret2fuck.....

And who says you are a guy

I swear, if all Nairaland babes could be like u, Nairaland would be a better place.....

Unlike some babes like rokiatu that her only talent is to showcase big yansh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:
I Love this Man.. He tried jawe unlike Nigerian men with their tiny dicks that can only scratch the surface..

This Man is a Hero!!

You know that's not TRUE.... Our's is Naturally LARGE AND FIRM..... You can come check out mine for FREE.....
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by yungkelz(m): 1:52am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!
u mumu pass buhari
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by OneManLegion(m): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2016
grad2012:
There's more to love than haveing big things,pls you guys shudnt go injuring yourself to please people.

Why are you then flaunting your own "big things"?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by OneManLegion(m): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2016
This Kilode100 though. I've been following her comments on this thread with amusement.

I admire her in a way though. She's quite opinionated.

Although she hides behind the anonymity Nairaland affords her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by LOVEGINO(m): 3:28am On Feb 24, 2016
oh! jst to impress small girls angry
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Sunnypa11(m): 5:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenyans too like to do
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by FreeBoss: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2016
lesson learned: enlarge your coast at your own risk. always be contented with what you have and your days will be long
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!

for ur mind abi? u never jam d``k,
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by yinkslinks(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahaha try me, if you no come nairaland come give testimony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kilode100:

....And it's your type that will frustrate a woman with a minute blokos abi??...

I can enhance my boobs and yansh if that will bring satisfaction to my Men.. No be konji make am go pump him blokos?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

Hi kiss
give her a medal jare. . .she said her mind. are you tired of small d**ks? do you want fat ones, no problem. come to my house, sampling is for free.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by grad2012(f): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

Does that include me tongue
hey suga lols how are you ?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
grad2012:
o my suga suga how are you ? kiss

Am fine dear. How was ur night?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by grad2012(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

Am fine dear. How was ur night?
just der,how is PH?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by dbestuncle: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!

I don't believe u meant this. let's stop supporting things that are wrong because tomorrow its gona b ur son or husband wu is having such inferiority complex and goes ahead to kill himself in order to fit into a standard some other individuals have set for themselves. May this not be ur portion and my portion in Jesus Name. amen
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
grad2012:
just der,how is PH?

Sweet...though business is really choking me. That's y I sleep late.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by grad2012(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

Sweet...though business is really choking me. That's y I sleep late.
pele, try and take tinz easy ok atelast give yourself resting hours so you don't break down.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Abee79(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
floragregs:
ANNOUNCEMENT: this is a guy!
Really? The Mods must hear this angry
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2016
grad2012:
pele, try and take tinz easy ok atelast give yourself resting hours so you don't break down.

I rest a lot. Am just about to leave the house now to go swimming... will be in the office around 1pm.
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by simi4me(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
good for him
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by Ekakamba: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
What do you expect when your promiscuity is with infants. Child abuse things. grin
kilode100:

This Man is a Hero!!
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by chybykee(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
grad2012:
There's more to love than haveing big things,pls you guys shudnt go injuring yourself to please people.

with your fat ass, would you love something small?
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ekakamba:
What do you expect when your promiscuity is with infants. Child abuse things. grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
dbestuncle:

I don't believe u meant this. let's stop supporting things that are wrong because tomorrow its gona b ur son or husband wu is having such inferiority complex and goes ahead to kill himself in order to fit into a standard some other individuals have set for themselves. May this not be ur portion and my portion in Jesus Name. amen

My Husband has huge blokos, so e no fit happen to my sons..
E be like say you get small one cheesy

Sorry Nna.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by kilode100(f): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lagusta:

Tell born2fuck or whatever his name is to leave u alone, or his name will change to regret2fuck.....

And who says you are a guy

I swear, if all Nairaland babes could be like u, Nairaland would be a better place.....

Unlike some babes like rokiatu that her only talent is to showcase big yansh...

Awww.... cry cry
Threesoome perhaps?...

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized by dbestuncle: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

My Husband has huge blokos, so e no fit happen to my sons.. E be like say you get small one cheesy

Sorry Nna.
Thank God he does n u are happy. God bless ur marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.