Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial (968 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2016

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Accept: The first step in this “self-healing” process is acceptance, you have to admit you are heartbroken. All this while, you’ve been in denial, tell yourself the truth.

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Breakdown: You’ve been bottling up your emotion, this is the time to let it out, let go. You’ve been hurt, feel feel to cry. You have to vent out this mixed feeling of sadness and anger. Shout the pain away, cry out, fall to the ground, smash one or two ceramics against the wall (don’t worry about the broken pieces all over the room, you cleaning it up afterwards is a healing therapy) Don’t just stand there, make a mess!

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
A little numb never hurt nobody : Turn up the music. Pour into that glass, drink! It’s okay to cry in between sips. Help yourself forget the hurt a bit, after-all, you’re only human.

Are you done? if yes, proceed to next step.

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by funkyibodude(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
U get time oo
Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get up, get moving : It’s time to clean up the mess. Wipe the tears away, don’t cry anymore. Prepare to stand on your feet again. Face reality head-on.
What your come back plan? (i don’t mean the evil plan to kidnap and kill your ex) Go for a jog, get a new haircut, switch up your style a bit, change something about yourself to mark the beginning of a new you.

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Don’t look back : Congrats if you’ve successfully gotten to this stage. Now get busy being the new you. No looking back at the past, the old you is dead and gone. Don’t look back.

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Now, dance and love again

Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
photo credit: Ahmed Moore Photography, Trans4mas Photography
source: www.justiceokwudike.com
Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by Rapmoney(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
So we now have manual to overcome break-ups!!! I see cool. Seems the thread teaches people how to rehearse break-ups! wink

Anyway...am much more concerned with the economy of my country that has been mercilessly bastardized by crooks in high and low places! Egg na 35naira now...some shops dey sell 40naira sef! angry...even Mama Ekemini plate of rice dor rise frm 300naira to 400naira.
Re: How To Get Over A Heartbreak | Photo-Editorial by calculator123(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
i would forget this if i get hrtbrk.so must we rehearse this lines.

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!! Lesbian Proposes To Her Fellow Lover / Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Every Guy Must Respond To Their Green.... / Can You Help Me Translate This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.