Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Grooviest University In Nigeria? (9423 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? / Best University In Port-harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2006
I consider UNILAG as the grooviest university in Nigeria. It's the home of the aristos, countless sugar-daddies, and many of the part-time musicians making waves in Nigeria today. If a Nigerian university is groovy, it's UNILAG!

If you agree with me and you're a UNILAG student, can you educate us about the most important parties that take plac on the UNILAG campus? If you disagree, can you tell us which university you think is the grooviest?

By groovy, I mean a university that offers students a lot of opportunities to have fun! Styl.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2006
How did you come to the conclusion that it is unilag? maybe u should visit each skool and stay there a week. I think in each state that gat more dan one higher insitutions, one will alwayz be da best in terms of parties like unilag compare 2 yabatech and lasu and like in Enugu, itz unec and anambra, itz UNIZIK
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by chyziani: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hotstepper ebi like say u b party freak, just kidding grin. I think every university in each region in the country has their own groove power house just like u've stated, but generally speaking in Nigerian university sect, Unilag is the numero uno groove zone in the country.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by chyziani: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hotstepper ebi like say u b party freak, just kidding  grin. I think every university in each region in the country have their own groove power house just like u stated, but  generally speaking in Nigerian university sect, Unilag is the numero uno groove zone in the country.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by LuciferFan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2006
I believe that the grooviest university in nigeria is UNIPETROL! That's my school. grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by soulpatrol(f): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2006
UNIPETROL? is that even a school??
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2006
well I just commented with waht I hear anytime I go home in each state, unforunately, am not da party type, it bores me 2 death but attend when ppl mus have begged me finish, lol, are dere any happening in unilag diz xmas cuz I will love 2 attend.lol

Soul, wat part of Canada u at?
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by twinkledew(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2006
No CLUE.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Iwalewa: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2006
i do not subscribe to d view dat UNILAG is d place to b among Nigerian campuses , havent u heard of The Greatest University in this part of the world and that happens to be the most sought after  and revered university among Nigerian undergraduate and post graduate students , sentiments aparts UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN happens to provide enough latitude for both intellectual and social development of its students anytime and anyday, d exploits of UI graduates attests to these truism, sorry Akokites we know u are striving , but UI is still a PACEMAKER , while UNILAG is a PACETAKER
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by stranger12: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2006
I second that.

UI is the greatest all-ways
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by izoneb(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2006
UNIBEN!Then!
EDO STATE UNIVERSITY IN THE 90's.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2006
well until u visit uniport

when there is party every weekend Friday sat and sun every second semester

have u forgotten we have a rep for groove grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by nilla(f): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2006
tell them Kaecy5
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2006
Izoneb,Tell them about the Greatest Uniben,wey groove start and end. grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dennylove(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2006
KAECY5,you said,IN UNIPORTwhere, there is party every weekend Friday sat and sun every second semester

have u forgotten  we have a rep for groove.
you ''ve not seen anything yet,IN UNILAG,party is everyday,evry second,every minutes n evvryhours,
sooooooooooooory, just don't want to tell you much abt my school,but, DON'T mess wit us as per GROOVIN''
WE GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO THE FULLEST.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by stunatic(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2006
hey peeps, i need contacts 4 nija 4 unilag parties cause i want to rock the hell out of it when i come nija, who is this groove rep, i know money talks too
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dennylove(m): 1:19am On Nov 04, 2006
STUNATIC,holla me, when you come, or email me,so WE CAN RUN THINGS N TRADE PLACES TOGETHER. cool cool
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by mrmetoo(m): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2006
UI? what UI boys come to Unilag to see how its done. I was in Unilag and my sister and many friends and cousins were in UI and most of them used to come to Unilag to see how its done. A Unilag boy can easily go to UI and shine because he's from there but UI ppl always feel oppressed when they come to lag. Unilag - Numero Uno. Maybe UI comes second but who remembers second place. I don't know whats going on there now but UNILAG is the bomb!!! I had more fun there than I'm even having here.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 3:29am On Nov 04, 2006
sumtimes I wonder if unilag ppl actually study, lol, they called da hell out of me in 04 4 parties, it was a pity i ain't a party type and didn't go but diz xmas ehhh, am up 4 it, lemme attend diff. parties in diff. skools and see wud up
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Falciparum(m): 3:34am On Nov 04, 2006
Been to almost all western univeristy campus and yeah they groove but its pretty much artificial but in Unical especially in MALABOR (Male hostel) its pure natural humor i had the priviledge to spend sometime there. u cantbe at the corridors and not wanna laugh or jest or join in the chorus of jokes said by peeps who barely know themselves. the one that freaked me the most was whena guy was warming a pot of soup which had slighly gone sour. a guy yelled at one end of the corridor "who dey warm soak aaway" it was crazy i laughed crazily lol. Pure natural fun where guys hang out despite social status everyone being plaine with him or her self pure fun pure. and thas grooving to me not a dull moment.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2006
well until u graduate and go for nysc
then u would know why people respect uniport

i stay by unilag in lagos no let moremi girls  deceive u with fakeness,
unilag no be unilag again, now more than 50%  inter-relate with yoruba language and have poor command of the english language

in UP pidgin all the way nigeria's official language
in Up u can pay as low as 500 for gatefee and up to 5k for regular parties and the groove part is we can find a way of affording it and groove continues
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by creatorjc(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2006
UNILAG,uniben,uniport in that order.i hail o
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2006
well unilag is good but come to unical first you go kno grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by waleleader(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2006
hey all ya shush, Unilag is no 1 in terms of groove, no arguements, efiko? NO

for christ sakes, its in Lagos. How can u compare other states in Nigeria to Lagos in terms of groove?
the only states that come near are P/H and Abuja.

And thats why i'll choose Uniport, ABU and Uniabuja, as the predecessors. These are the schools that have enough resources (chics, money, rides, baffs, clubs,aristos etc) to groove 24/7 in Naija. No controversy.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by OldGlory1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2006
Unical get some Groove sha!!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by beelyjay45(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2006
Look u guys Seun is 100 percent right, which other school do u have awards that can be compared to Grammy award? UNILAG, which school has the highest no of Social clubs i.e, INXX,PAPA's,PLAY,GRIND etc ve even forgotten how many we had look am not saying others higher institution in Nigeria don't have active social life but when it comes to picking the undisputed heavyweight champion, there is no controversy to that it UNILAG, it situated in the most happening state in Niger now people so why wont it be LAg?why?U guys should give Cesar's wat belongs to Cesar o! n give Unilag wat belongs to it?
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by natasha: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2006
anyday andytime Ujay is the grooviest uni, come rain come sunshine. GREATEST JOSITES
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by vassilli(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2006
hear the bone of contension amongst undergraduates
which sch grooves most
y not think of the growing pool
of unemployment u might likely fall in2 with tym
tink right tink +ve
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by kentoma: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2006
vassili u be fuckup,cant a man have fun must it always be serious work.my guy try relax ur mind.things dey happen.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ladykool(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2006
i don't really know but i think it is unilag and uniben
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by medex(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2006
Definitely,absolutely,certainly Unilag.Haba,how could all you dissenters actually even begin to associate partners with the hottest school in the hottest state in Nigeria.Unilag is so groovy all other schools(read Lasu et al)seem pale in comparison.Akokites rule!!!!!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by chizzy687(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2006
UNEC na the wackest

UNILAG too much crazz

IMSU baba - We dey soji n jyrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Jamb Grading System For 2017/2018 / Unijos Post-utme 2011/2012 Session / Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.