Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Grooviest University In Nigeria? (9451 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? / Best University In Port-harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by McKren(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2006
UNIPETROL? is that even a school??

thats a filling station or garage dont know how you guys call it in canada.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ObaMan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2006
Every school is got its gbosa's,
and if that is so,
UNI-LAG,Ib,BEN,ETC
Una groove na for una sef.
I know say I groove die for my school and any school when ma crew enter them dey feel am.
GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by soulpatrol(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2006
GREAT! grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by oolodumare(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2006
who ever said unilag is groovy should slap imsef;
d dons av spoilt all d fun, all available car parks charge like murder;
dey even blocked off other spaces wey we dey manage b4 b4;
u cant enter girls hostels no more;
70% of school grounds is off limits 2 students, young men, and upcoming aristos;
security men harass people in cars @ NITE (no smoochin);
no party is eva held on campus ( if nah lie name just 2 with dates);
d girls av turned in midget prostitutes;
d boys r loosers or fraudsters (yahoo-yahoo boyz);

d stupid administrators who spoilt all d fun are dem selves aristos oh, but dey av money 2 rent hotels 2 caryy d girls 2;
men dat sch is useless. twice as useless.
if am lie I challenge u 2 prove me wrong
infact I want 2 be wrong cuz I use 2 luv nite life in lag a few years bak now its gone.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by BlackMamba(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2006
The average guy/babe that scrap to eat 2 meals in campus cafeteria in all the Nigerian universities will tell you that life is f*cked up. Privileged folks that find UNILAG groovy will equally find Zamfara state university groovy, sharia notwithstanding. It's all about cash.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by izoneb(f): 3:20am On Nov 23, 2006
lol!@ blackmamba!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by IDOKOENWE: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2006
WELLE UNILAG IS THE CROOVIEST BUT COM TO INTERNATIONAL KNOW-HOW YOU TALK OF ENUGU AND WHEN I SAY ENUGU I MEAN 'UNN & UNEC O-MEN YOU NO BOW.[color=#000099] cheesy
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Freestyl(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
HEY, BSU NA DE UNI WEY SOJI. CHECT IT UP AS IN GROVE LEVEL!!!

THE UNI NA D GROOVIEST UNI ON THE DIAL.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by kfasian: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi Pals,

How I wish any of you had the opportunity of passing through UNIUYO.

I have visited most university campuses including UNILAG, UNIPORT, and even UI, Yet I can't even measure any or these to UNIUYO.

The grooving here is just something else, and I wonder who will second them
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by KDK(m): 5:21am On Nov 27, 2006
@ oolodumare,
I totally agree with you. It is quite pathetic.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dapper(f): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2007
i totally agree with seun, i have friends that ended up in unilag andthey have the latest fashion stuff even before me!!!!!lol
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by kaycenet(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ oolodumare
Guess u are right to large extent but u've painted a very bad picture of the situation. Its true that Unilag has lost some fun, but the school still got its groove compared to any other University in Nigeria. Have u been to U.I, Ife, oou, Lautech, Unilorin or it UNN, delsu, ABU, etc this schools got nothing to write home about when it comes to pump and pageantry. Really University shouldn't be 100% books! we need some "pimpin".
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by nikynike(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2007
Me l like my school o! l nogo lie una. (Unizik)
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by tunmininu(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
The grooviest university no doubt is,UNILAG.I am not a student as the school but i can really say say that it is really a happening school
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2007
oolodumare claims that the school is now more restrictive.
I agree. For instance, female students had a dress code imposed on them recently.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
The grooviest university in Nigeria is no doubt UNICAL, just go see things for yourself!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ov: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2007
i was a uite! but men U.I. is as interesting as watching paint dry. grin party and get thrown out! no time for groove. Men bone confess, NA LAG get am. but na there lag end! FULLSTOP! cool
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Pain(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2007
Lets Keep it Real.

UNILAG is the Grooviest, but UI is the Greatest.

Greatest UItes !! Undisputed Numero Uno. The Most Balanced Institution. South of the Sahara!!!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Godwyn(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2007
It definitely has got to be Imo state Uni (IMSU). With close to 5 other higher institutions in the same Town!!! and IMSU as the point of convergence with the prettiest babes and cute guys.In Owerri Fun is yours to miss Day and nite . Come catch some fun.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by emmyraldx(m): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2007
Hey guys, who will leave his/her school and choose a strange school to be best grooving school. Omo ale lon fi owo osi juwe ile babe e. As for me and other great UITES here, UI is the greatest in all thingssssss. Dont be UI haters, We are greater than youuuuu. NOTHING YOU FIT DO. Peace.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by MAYORIN1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2007
unijos
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by methodman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
Olabisi Onabanjo University is the groovest university in Nigeria
Great OOUITE grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2007
Shld be Lag

Igbinedion University
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ashely(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2007
i will have to go with uniben.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by tekia(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
UNIBEST UNIBEN
ANY GREAT UNIBEN FAN HERE grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by smartkulk(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2007
U guys ve got no idea of where d grovest uni is.U don't need to be smart to know dat
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by smartkulk(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2007
Why re u guys gettin biased?
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
?

Oh me don talk ma own
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2007
How many schools have you seen where student cruz around with flashy
cars such as HUMMER JEEPS? How many schools, do you know of that has bars and beer parlour around it environs? How many schools do senator do go just to get some Babes to have fun with?

OOU is the answer
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2007
igbinedion is d ansa
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dikizie(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2007
Judging from the number of people that have contributed on this thread, The winner is,

1) UNILAG
2) UNIPORT
3) UNIBEN

But as a UNIPORT alumni, we de groove. I de tell you. As long as say there is enough kishi in your pocket you would be grooving till you fail all your exams and realize say men I don f**ck up.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2007
i finished from IFE but will agree with Seun that UNILAG is the GROOVIEST.
I envy that schoool. All the finest gurls are there. UI too rocks.

IFE is wack when it comes to GROOVE.
All those eastern schools shouting, we are not talking about GUN BATTLES. we are talking about PARTIES. Shey u understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring / Uniben 2012/2013 Post-utme Form Is Out!!!!! Click For Details / Oauife Cutoff Mark For 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.