Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation (732 Views)

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by HungerBAD: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State has said Governor Ayo Fayose is afraid of the Federal Government’s Treasury Single Account (TSA) policy because he has something to hide.

The party expressed outrage at Fayose’s conduct “as the only governor opposed to the Federal Government’s transparency policy that his colleagues have embraced.”

The opposition said Fayose has refused to disclose to the people the revenues generated from the various taxes and levies imposed on them, claiming that several “secret” accounts were opened.

In a statement yesterday by its Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, the APC described Fayose’s rejection of TSA as “dangerous and reckless”, saying the governor’s aversion for accountability in financial matters is suspicious.

Olatunbosun said: “TSA is aimed at ensuring that all government earnings are paid into a single account to ensure accountability and check fraud.

“For a governor who describes himself as a friend of the poor to oppose a policy that will make the same poor people enjoy the benefits of transparent governance is the height of irresponsibility and a confirmation of allegations of fraud against him.”

The APC scribe explained that the reason for Fayose’s opposition to TSA was to hide these details to perpetrate fraud, noting that there was no way the governor could have been paying the same bill former Governor Kayode Fayemi paid as wages to workers.

“Fayose has no explanation to make to Ekiti people on how he spent N22billion refund on federal road projects, the N2billion ecological fund, several billions of naira statutory allocations to the state and LGAS and N9.1 bailout cash, among others.

“We wish to draw the attention of Governor Fayose to the fact that Ekiti State cannot be an island in the country by refusing to abide with the financial regulations of the Federal Government

“We call on all Ekiti citizens home and abroad to call the governor to order to stop his unnecessary belligerent attitude to the Federal Government simply because he belongs to the opposition.”

Lalasticlacla

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-fayose-has-something-to-hide/

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by Elosky20: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
funny governor
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Fayose keeps giving broom wielding demons sleepless nights. Ride on our governor.
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by Progressive01(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
The people of Ekiti made a thug their leader, they should endure it.

Oooh, I forgot, they didn't, the Ineffectual Perpetual Ogogoro Buffoon (IPOB) with his army did.

1 Like

Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by 989900: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Definitely.
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by Nijagobeta: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
When I was young, I do have this very guy among us then. We do fear him thinking he could fight. Whenever he voice ehn every one would shrink not knowing his the most coward among us. Same apply this mouth running gov. Fayose loves running mouth and has forgotten his primary role as a gov. He needs to be reminded why people voted for him

Oooops sorry ...he forced his way there, no wonder no tangible project from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by mynd1(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Dis man is a thief. angry

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by Sammyashol(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Fayose my man, giving them sleepless night.

Kanu: Fayose is of more worth than ‘coward’ Igbo governors –MASSOB

https://www.today.ng/news/national/83295/kanu-fayose-is-of-more-worth-than-coward-igbo-governors-massob
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by olamieseun(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
One year project of Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by citizenY(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
aS i SAID SOMEWHERE, ONLY FAYOSE KNOWS THE SNAKE WEY DEY DRIVE AM,

AS E SEE ROPE NOW , E DON BEGIN RUN....

JUST WAIT TILL THE SNAKE APPEARS
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by Stalwert: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fayose the disenchanted elections rigging conspirator can offer nothing but lies and plundering.
Re: APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation by jayloms: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it not obvious

(1) (Reply)

Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski / Where's Oga Mvsiwa? / Detaining Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Best Interest Of Nigeria, Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.