Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? (9596 Views)

5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / Where Is Your Holiday Destination This Yuletide? / Most ROMANTIC CITIES In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hello,

You're on your honeymoon, or you want to take your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend to a really nice place on valentine's day or during the Christmas period. Where in Nigeria would you go if money is no object?

That would be the best romantic destination in Nigeria from your point of view. Tell us about it!

Thanks.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by goofy(f): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2006
i would say OBUDU CATTLE RANCH.It`s really a cool place.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Omonla(f): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2006
Yankari Game Reserve grin

Nothing as good as a mixture of romance and adventure, y'all.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2006
@goofy
you know wetin dey grin,obudu is the ideal place in nigeria for a nice romantic honeymoon cool
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2006
Why are you all mentioning Obudu? Is it because of Gulder Ultimate Search 3 took place there? cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by 1forall: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2006
So seun, are you saying u never heard of the resort at obudu before u saw the ultimate search?
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2006
mr biggs in port harcourt
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by stillkay(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2006
I think Obudu cattle ranch is the place and once i awhile visit to TINAPA cool
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by medex(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2006
My Bedroom,got all kinds of fun stuff there wink
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by IFYTEZ(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2006
Ya i would like to visit Obudu cattle ranch, i think is a very interesting place to go and that's ma plan lol!
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by gentleaura(m): 5:27am On Nov 26, 2006
Go to Ijebu Ode, cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2006
kano
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2006
ikeja
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by lagbaja(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2006
whispering palms is a cool place to be
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by my2cents(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2006
Assuming this isn't the case, the only pple who should be suggesting here should be those who have been to enough places to make a **factual** comparison. In other words, if you have only been to one place or worse yet, only heard of certain places, don't open your traps cool Don't make suggestions based on ignorant bias either grin

Of all the places that we have there, I myself have only been to Obudu Cattle Ranch. I am not about to recommend it as the most romantic place to go to because other places may be more romantic.

my 2 cents, QED cool

2 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2006
Try U.I zoo! book a cage, beside d tortoise' pen. u shud enjoy d scenery too! quite cool!
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2006
port harcourt
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by ruescho(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2006
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by towseen(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2006
cool i will like to suggest a very nice place in kwara state called Ero Omo-ola falls. it is quite romantic cheesy grin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2006
The best place to go is OTAN AYEGBAJU, is a small town but nice and sexy, nice views and u can get the local pounded yam for ur woman and later treat her to good old palm wine then lay her on a local mat for good old sex. man!
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by johnnyde: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2006
the most romantic holiday resort in nigeria presently is OBUDU CATTLE RANCH, men the place is awesome, i dont need to say much go there and confirm things for urself
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by kemoade(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2006
l have been to both yankari and obudu cattle ranch before but l think l will prefer obudu ranch because the place is more interesting to me.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by deb(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2006
Seun, is somebody thinking of getting married? smiley
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Falciparum(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2006
@kemoade

Obudu is the best of both worlds that is pleasure and Nature
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by teena(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2006
I hv never bn to Obudu but I hope to be there some day. Meanwhile I've heard all sort of story about the place bn on a mountain which leads to series of accidents while vehicles try to climb up, hw true is it?
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by babake81(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
try Gembu town, on the Mambilla plateau! I was there for one month for the National Census! It's as cold as Obudu if not cooler, environment look kind of jandish, lush vegetation, herds of well nourished cattles around,, tea plantation, etc, I heard from the grapevine dat Atiku and OBJ have farms there, The land is so fertile and beautiful! discover GEMBU on the Mambilla,
grin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Falciparum(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2006
@ teena

Well the roads are funny. They just keep bending and bending with some pretty sharp corners. i have never heard of accidents on that road leading to the ranch resort. But if you dont feel comfortable driving up there are people at the foot of the mountain who are ready to assist you to the top for a little amount of money. But if you dont want to go by road u can go by the cable car and get a birds eye view at the enviroment and stuffs like that. I must warn if you are afraid of heights avoid the car it was quite hot for me in there i hate heights, But im doin good now (I think)
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by drered(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2006
honeymoon hmnnnnn AJ is a good idea grin lol
obudu cattle ranch isnt a bad idea
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by funkybaby(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2006
Oda Golf Course located at Oda, Osun State.It is a privately owned and managed golf resort. Really Really nice. Thats where most governors and "big boys" unwind. Lots of privacy. Lovely rooms, lovely swimming pools. Just the perfect place to impregnate your wife, lol, Another nice place is Erin-Ijesha Water Falls. It is loacted off Ilesha-Akure Expressway. It is a very nice place, natural water falls, one of the very best in Nigeria but it is not really visited or publicised (i do not know why), but it is really really cool, just too nice. You could lodge at any hotel in Akure, Ondo State and drive down there (about 30mins).

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2006
Sincerely my vote lies in obudu cattle ranch, i intend to spend my xmas and new year there sef with my girlfriend grin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by LOVE4(f): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2006
U shld try out Palm Beach,it's a very beautiful and romantic place to go, went there and i think it's a very romantic place to chill at

http://www.myspace.com/palmbeachsportsbar
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by chumas(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2006
What about our good old bar beach. We should try and be adventurous my brothers/sisters. Bar beach no bad oh!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? / Nigerians That Live In Cuba / Ryanair Airline Booking In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.