Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? (9600 Views)

5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / Where Is Your Holiday Destination This Yuletide? / Most ROMANTIC CITIES In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by MrSammiE(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2006
I suggest going to Palm Beach wink or Sandra Garden,
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by deathadder(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2006
My home town Lagos is a beautiful romantic place. Especially Ajegunle for some culture.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2006
Obudu is the place to be man. No contesting. wink
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by tenik: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2006
hmmmm,  everyone has lost nature,   technology is really taken over the real fun of a romantic life,  well,  i think my village in ondo town is the best romantic place,  because nature is at its best n you both can be real to each other,  the breeze, forest, rocks, pool, u can even decide to make love on the tree,  its a very quiet place to try all the crazy things,  then u get the home hospitality which is pampering and would add to the romantic tale and also a break from the city life smiley
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by alarinka(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2006
, this thing is just in the mind, get a good serene place,nice/quiet setting with some solid financial back-up, with a good supermarket/shopping mall nearby, any where is okay, so log as the above conditions are met,
but then try , Ada golf course in osun state/, whinspering palms in lagos and /or any [b]seminary guest house[/b] [you will be surprised!!,cheap and cool, security/privacy assured!!],
dnt forget to go to these places with your wits grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by shango(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2006
Kaduna. Especially during Sallah. Or Ramadan.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by ZuluNation(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2006
shango:

Kaduna. Especially during Sallah. Or Ramadan.

Thanks a lot, I'll pass. I sure don't want to be killed by Hausa people. On offence but I don't trust Hausa people anymore.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2006
lekki
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by naija4life(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2006
Well, have been to Obudu and Yankari way back, and then Obudu came out tops, don't really know wats it like now anyway.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by TerraCotta(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
Looking forward to checking out Obudu ranch soon, and taking the cable car, seeing Tinapa etc.

All the people mentioning Ada Golf Course--is it just for golf, or is there a resort there? What else is there around it? Is it near Osun-Osogbo shrine etc? I'd like to check that out too.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by rayz101(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
hi every body,
i have hard much about this OBUDU CATTLE RANCH.
i think i will be there this xmas to see things for my self.
lets forget about the ultimate search thing.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by bodun(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2006
from what have heard from those who visited obudu, it is a great place for those who love nature but there is limited activies there.
i would not advise anybody to have a romantic outing at bar beach, although the govt. are trying to control the waves the water keeps encroaching the mainland. and also there are a bunch of people there who will make a romantic couple feel uncomfortable. the neighboring beach resorts are fine though  (except kuramo)
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by oge4real(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2006
@chumas,when last did u visit Nigeria? if u are abreast of recent happening here u won't be talking about Bar-Beach.so bros come home oh. cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by beefblaze(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2006
come to ma hood at Okokomaiko lagos
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by clarissa(f): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2006
cross river state is rili nice.For valentines day obudu cattle ranch is cool n 4 christmas day the christmas village is cool.

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Crownvilla(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2006
@Terracotta

I was fortunate to visit Ada last year. It's a private hotel complex on sprawling land in the middle of nowhere, Ada in Oshun state to be precise. Fascilities include a gym, swimming pool, conference centre and ensuite chalets.

The landscape is very green with lots of palm trees, lush green grass and very breezy, cool atmosphere. They also have a golf course and if I rembember correctly, the resort is situated along the banks of a river. I think it is about an hours drive from Oshogbo.

The major attraction is the serenity.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Olusleeky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
a lovely park i visited in enugu state along new market road during my youth service. av forgoten its name, but its love a sight to behold with waterfall and pine trees

1 love.

Odebode Olumide Kelvin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Olusleeky(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2007
yes, now i remember the name of the park, its called Ngwo park, its located along new market road.

1 love

Odebode Olumide Kelvin
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by ehie007(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2007
i guess going to a quiet town will be ok.

just get lost with ur spouse in somwere quiet town in nigeria.

and
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by pesyVieve: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
Anybody looking forward to the new Valentine's day movie?
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Stevo30: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
There is a private beach resort after Lekki, La Campaign Tropican Beach Resort. Lovely place. You can check it out
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by iz2much: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
kano
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
come to my office (church)
we av a lovely programme dat day

SHALOM
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by ozi24ever: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
TIG TRAVELS & TOURS WILL PROVIDE THE TOTAL ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION. PLEASE CALL 01-7941929 OR 02-8778455[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by sunky644(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ikogosi warm spring in ikogosi-ekiti is a nice place you can think of. It's just about 45-60mins drive from Ado-ekiti. There is a nice swimming pool and the unexplainable misery of how cold and warm water whose source is not known met at the tourist centre. Now, there are beautifully furnished chalets you can lodge for body pleasures. Also, you ve a locally pounded yam with egusi/vegetable soup and bushmeat that you will always want to eat. The first time I saw a whiteman in my life was at Ikogosi warm spring in 1985, was just a small kid then, I never allowed them to go until they took photographs with me and my younger sister. They(white couple) actually came all the way from Britain(now UK) to visit this warm spring.
*** It's really painful to know that we Nigerians don't give a damn about the unique existence of a tourist centre like this which is the only one in the whole wide world in our country.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Darray(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
@TerraCotta:
MGHR(MicCom Golf Hotel & Resorts)in the sleepy town of Ada,Osun state is lovely,serene,quiet and ɑ̤̈̊ nice place to relax and explore with Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я spouse.
Apart from the gym,golf course and other nice stuffs on offer, you can visit tourists sights closeby.This I did when I visited last year.While lodging there,I visited the Osun Groove in Oshogbo,Olumirin Waterfalls,Erin-Ijesha and Ikogosi warm springs,Ekiti(Although the place was in a bad shape then-the Chalets were still under construction and the road leading directly there gave my car belly and shocks some marks).One tourist site on each day I spent at the Resort.

It was ɑ̤̈̊ lovely experience and not expensive.

Obudu is my next stop.Heard such wonderful news about it.
Re: Most Romantic Holiday Destination In Nigeria? by Allansmith: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I love Nature...I have been to Ikogosi and Erin-Ijesha water falls and both seems nice but as for Ikogosi,The government has turned the place by introducing rooms for people who might want to sleep over but i must say that the Osun state is still sleeping cause Erin-Ijesha would forever generate funds for the state if the Government can touch and renovate that place...I can imagine what that place would turn out to be if it were to be in Lagos...Lasgidi all the way...

Eko o ni baje o....

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria / Nigerians That Live In Cuba / Ryanair Airline Booking In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.