Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Help! Am Having Grey Hair In My Young Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am Having Grey Hair In My Young Age (1002 Views)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Having Grey Hair In My Young Age by colly(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2009
Hello house, please i badly need you guys assistance here. Few months back i discovered strands of grey hair growing on my head and just like play it began to spread across my hair and its so embarrassing to me cos am still in my early twenties. Am 21 years to be precise and am already growing grey hair. Please d doctors and physicist in the house, i need you guys assistance on how to curb it cos am still too young to have grey hair and its really embarrassing me. If anyone could provide me with a lasting solution i'd appreciate it. Please you guys should help me out, please.

(1) (Reply)

A 15year Old Girl's Menses Seizes / Do I Need To Consult With Doctor? / Emergency Contraception To The Rescue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.