Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi (39773 Views)

Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Fanirandele: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Its interesting how people easily support murder of a spouse when its a man that commits it, but when reverse is the case they will raise hell.
Few weeks ago same thing allegedly happened in ibadan and 90% of nairalanders were quick to pass judgement on the woman without bothering to hear her side of the story.

Gbam, I thought I was the only one that noticed the hypocrisy. if women went about killing their cheating spouses most Nigerian men will be gone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Donclaracuzo: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
babs01:
as if na today the tin start frm dat part of d country

Ask ur mum who ur real father is, pig!
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
They are used to it, most esp those that attended higher institutions: once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler. somebody who use to collect from hundreds of men suddenly starts collecting from just one man... D man no try sef, y kil her? afta divorcing u. I'll mak her a sex slave wit fake promises. Nija gals, mak una use una brains, dem no gree...
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol toto matter smiley
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by FreeBoss: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is a case of murder. Period.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by bizhop101(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Watin the woman will go tell papa GOD now? i no the go give her SEX MACHINE 4 hell
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by northvietnam(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so let him dance to the tune of the law.

With a good lawyer he will be set free. it was done out of provocation .
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by alaskido(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
If this man had caught up with the man, it would have been 2 murders. He will kill the man first, then kill his wife later. If I were the man, I will only throw the lady's things out of my house and lock my door. Let her go outside and enjoy with her lover boy friend. No woman is worth the trouble. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by tgmservice: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Serves the dead biatch right
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

HARD TRUTH. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Charly68: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
The useless woman turned an unfortunate man into a man slaughter. What a pity.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by tefund(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Charly68:
The useless woman turned an unfortunate man into a man slaughter. What a pity.
she did it inside her matrimonial home,hotel nodey?
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
@35,I can do everything with a woman,but as soon as i'm married, old thx will pass away, i don't like cheating, kill the bitch.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Jacko1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ladies neva comment on this kind thread much cos they knw dey just lik the woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
some women are very very stu..pid and foolish...

y stay in marriage if u know u can not be faithful..
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by murmee: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Clone2020:
I won't condone what the man did but when you are angry, you an aren't thinking, one fatal punch to her head might have killed her. To cheat on your spouse, is the greatest betrayal on the face of the earth.
But it is not considered a big deal when men do it. He should have just divorced the wife instead of beating her to death. He should know that the woman has parents, siblings and friends. They still want her even if he doesn't. I am not in anyway supporting infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Btruth: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
He would have just divorce the woman and move on with his life rather than getting into an unnecessary situation he found himself now.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by rahman3853(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
This does not justify beating to death or beating her at all......I always say something and will repeat it, we men need to learn how to walk away....its simple as a ABC. By the way why dint he take his wife with him to lagos, yoruba will say owo to ba le ni Esu yalo. He gave room to her now, though its not an excuse for her too....its so saddening, may her soul RIP. That husbby should be charged with 1st degree murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by streetsoldier1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
not intentional........................but the man for happily walk away from the home, live happily alone in Lagos, now he'll happy alone in prison!!...this is not a case of self defense, so no lawyer fit save am
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by talktonase(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
tgmservice:
The absolute defence of provocation will avail him court except he does not have a good lawyer.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by talktonase(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
tgmservice:
The absolute defence of provocation will avail him in court except he does not have a good lawyer.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by jpipe2000(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
too bad. men should learn how 2 control their temper especially wt d womenfolk. Legally speaking though, it is not murder, maybe manslaughter. A good lawyer would get him off or a few yrs at worst.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Jung(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
timidapsin:
Video or i dont _____? undecided

must there be a video for everything baba goan buy camera and do the video yourself or shut the f.uck up!!!!
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by comradee1248: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so let him dance to the tune of the law.
nothing will happen to him, he will be released by a competent Judge, if to say he followed the guy and couldn't get him, he then comeback and killed his wife, he will be charged for murder, coz the time frame for him following the guy and coming back should be enough time for him to cool down, BT he wasn't allowed to follow him, an average human being can kill in such situation..... its not my law bt the panel code laws on things like this, This same situation was a question in Bar examination in 2007 when I was called to the bar
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Smellingmouth: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
cool
kaeforum:

HARD TRUTH. sad
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're comparing apples to oranges but don't let me interfere with your salacious thought process.

What is this one saying....smh. too many american movies and websters dictionary de worry u
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by MistadeRegal(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm walking away..... I don't want trouble in my life so I'm walking away..... To find a better date.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
In this world of 4 ladies ratio 1man. Why do u have to kill because of adultery when u can send her packing and marry a lady with new engine. Can u enjoy ursef nao in prison. I don't think so
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yet they(women) can pretend to any length dat they dnt like sexx...bunch of deceivers!
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Amberon: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Know this that there is absolutely no justifiable reason to take a life except for the sake of self defense in which case MUST NOT have been premeditated.
amunkita:
FREE the man Jooor!!!!!!

What rabbish, he just blew the woman when i know of a man that chopped his wife body into small parts before using it to litter the community..

This is the reason i dont blame men who invokes Magu as the protector of his engine house...

Sure the woman will tell God, i died for the sins of another...

Otu Uwa Mmebi everywhere...
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Amberon: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls be enlightened. Men are more populated than women in the world.
habsydiamond:
In this world of 4 ladies ratio 1man. Why do u have to kill because of adultery when u can send her packing and marry a lady with new engine. Can u enjoy ursef nao in prison. I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Amberon: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
How wrong can one be.
comradee1248:
nothing will happen to him, he will be released by a competent Judge, if to say he followed the guy and couldn't get him, he then comeback and killed his wife, he will be charged for murder, coz the time frame for him following the guy and coming back should be enough time for him to cool down, BT he wasn't allowed to follow him, an average human being can kill in such situation..... its not my law bt the panel code laws on things like this, This same situation was a question in Bar examination in 2007 when I was called to the bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.