Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi (39803 Views)

Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
blackpanda:

What is this one saying....smh. too many american movies and websters dictionary de worry u

And lack of decent education and cultured behavior while in company describes you.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyatrustee:
He should have divorced her jejely.
Now he would cool his temper behind bars.
Good she's dead
If na me, na the guy i for kill first angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Presqueen:
I wonder why the police are also after the lover, he didn't kill the woman. Uncontrolled anger is disastrous
The lover deserves to die too

How can a sane man come to a man's house to sleep with his wife? Hotel or his place nko?

Good the whòre wife is dead.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by phreakabit(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Free James Uguru![/size]
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by phreakabit(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyatrustee:

Or simply plan a well orchestrated assassination.
Clean job! Him self go even dey for inside the film.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by victorazy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so let him dance to the tune of the law.

While the woman dance to the tune of the Hell

grin grin grin I love that.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by kherlly(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyatrustee:
Can you divorce yor spouse base on rumours without real evidence
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by ninodaniel(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
dey ar at it again. not surprised
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by blackpanda: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And lack of decent education and cultured behavior while in company describes you.

Worefa!
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Worefa!

Well spoken, your writings demonstrates your level of education.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by iyatrustee(f): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
kherlly:

Can you divorce yor spouse base on rumours without real evidence

So how would killing her help his case?
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
You are so right.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by abnsugbe: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/adultery-man-beats-wife-to-death-in-ebonyi/

lozzzzzz...women..dont trust them at.....Women are very stupid...no matter how rich or handsome u are,a woman who wants to cheat must cheat,its in their BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by delishpot: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
jpipe2000:
too bad. men should learn how 2 control their temper especially wt d womenfolk. Legally speaking though, it is not murder, maybe manslaughter. A good lawyer would get him off or a few yrs at worst.

It is murder. If he saw the man raping his wive or child and punched him to death, then that is a crime of passion. No man or woman owns the free will of another human being. He was not saving anyone from harm but acted to satisfy his ego. It was not an accident but a vengeful act that caused her to pay with her life. Those in support of his action should watch out......tomorrow may be their turn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
nikkypearl:

Kini ? grin grin
kiniun ni grin tongue

Won ti ban mi
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Isaacflow(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2016
How can someone find a woman who he can rely in naija, it either they re complaining that u dont satisfy all their needs, one excuse to the other god help us
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by charsola: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so let him dance to the tune of the law.

Yes he will but good lesson for the dead.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2016
What am I missing here? Arrest the loverboy for what?
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Teddeebear: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
If I were the man I'll fake the greatest form of regret ever faked by any criminal.

All through the court hearing I'll refer to her as my darling wife breaking down in tears every now and then. cheesy

Ashawo woman , make she sleep abeg - Too many hoes are finding themselves into people's homes as wives these days. grin
oga, fear married women, they cheat more than single ladies …

or cheating single ladies could not stop after getting married
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by charsola: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Teddeebear:
oga, fear married women, they cheat more than single ladies …

or cheating single ladies could not stop after getting married

You are right brother, whores maneuvering there way to men's house as wives.... They want to be married and still keep their men friends.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by Teddeebear: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2016
charsola:

You are right brother, whores maneuvering there way to men's house as wives.... They want to be married and still keep their men friends.
married women cheat more than married men
#fact

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by kherlly(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2016
iyatrustee:

So how would killing her help his case?

Dont get me wrong... He over reacted and must dance to the tune of the law buh my point is tis stupidity to divorce yor spouse base on rumours and not having solid envidence. Good day!
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by forandy(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Smh...now, who lost?
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by jpipe2000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
delishpot:

It is murder. If he saw the man raping his wive or child and punched him to death, then that is a crime of passion. No man or woman owns the free will of another human being. He was not saving anyone from harm but acted to satisfy his ego. It was not an accident but a vengeful act that caused her to pay with her life. Those in support of his action should watch out......tomorrow may be their turn.
i am not in support of his actions, 2 prove murder u have 2 show he planned it & also use of deadly force has 2 cited; we have no evidence 4 the 2 ceranios above which leaves manslaughter as an option. if the defence can show that there was adequate provocation, shows 'believable' remorse on the stand there is a good chance some judge will free him wt as little as a slap on the wrist. if he is a first time offender, the greater his chances
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by tollytexy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
0955eb027:
O

O for Olympic
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by delishpot: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
jpipe2000:
i am not in support of his actions, 2 prove murder u have 2 show he planned it & also use of deadly force has 2 cited; we have no evidence 4 the 2 ceranios above which leaves manslaughter as an option. if the defence can show that there was adequate provocation, shows 'believable' remorse on the stand there is a good chance some judge will free him wt as little as a slap on the wrist. if he is a first time offender, the greater his chances

Well, I guess with a good lawyer he stands a chance. But I do not think it will be a slap in the wrist. Maybe half the time for manslaughter.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by jpipe2000(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
delishpot:

Well, I guess with a good lawyer he stands a chance. But I do not think it will be a slap in the wrist. Maybe half the time for manslaughter.
i consider serving half the time 4 manslaughter when u just killed some1 u re supposed 2 luv 4 beta 4 worse a slap on d wrist.
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by 0955eb027(m): 5:42am On Feb 25, 2016
tollytexy:

O for Olympic
i no even rmemba say i do d tin sef... Bt ma O no b for olympic o.. I no go tel u wetin e stand for;-)
Re: Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi by habsydiamond(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Amberon:
pls be enlightened. Men are more populated than women in the world.
who dash u banana, where did u get your stat from. Pls enlighten me on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud / My Experience In The Hands Of One Chance Driver And His Crew / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.