Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay (616 Views)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay by omoalapata: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your urgent opinion. I currently work with a multinational firm that affords me some free time, international travels to other African countries but I don't have job satisfaction as well as some office bureaucracy meanwhile I just got an offer with a local company with almost twice the salary in the same sector.

What do you suggest I do?
Re: Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay by wiggle: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please stay with your multinational company.. $ no de smile for naija
Re: Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay by jamanuka: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
What the new firm offers does it fit ur definition of job satisfaction?
Will the experience you will get in the new firm help in your long term career goals?
In 3yrs will ur salary in the new firm remain the same or will it increase? Will ur salary in current place be higher than what it will be in the new place in the next 3yrs?
Is there room for growth in ur new place?

Answer these questions bro and u will be in good stead to make a choice

1 Like

Re: Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay by Mixty: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
wiggle:
Please stay with your multinational company.. $ no de smile for naija
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vmware Vsphere Training In Nigeria / What Legacy Do You Want To Leave Behind? / My Degree Is Not In IT – How To Get An IT Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.