Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I'm Stuck In Between - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Stuck In Between (980 Views)

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Stuck In Between by Esthersblog(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
I just got this email from a reader, please kindly read, and advice….

If you would like to share your stories to get advice from others without being judged, please contact us: contact@esther.com.ng….. we will post your stories on Esther's BLOG.

Details:

“My name is Kate (changed for anonymity), I am 35 years old, I was formally married when I was 29years to a man I thought loved me as I loved him, the marriage was dissolved 2 years later due to spousal abuse ( I was being beaten up everyday of those years).

I stayed alone for awhile, then started dating this wonderful man-Sam about 2 years ago, he is older than me by some years, he takes care of my needs, he got me a house and 2 cars, opened a boutique for me and we fly everywhere around the world together. With the money I have gotten from him, I have been able to open a fishery, snail, and chicken farm, so basically I am doing ok, but I want him to help me get a steady job so I wouldn’t be dependent on him to much.

I was invited to a church, and I met a brother Ben-40years old that wants to marry me, the brother is jobless, lives with his parents, not his fault but he hasn’t been able to get a job for awhile so he sells books. He is good spiritually and helps me too I love that about him, he doesn’t want to have sex till after marriage.

I give Ben a lot from what Sam gives me, Ben doesn’t know about Sam yet, and I don’t plan to tell him. My issue is that, I want to get married again, Sam isn’t interested in marrying me, but Ben is, Sam takes care of me, he gives me all I want(I love shopping), Ben has nothing…if I leave Sam, Ben cant afford to take care of my needs( He thinks its the farm and shop that provides money for me, but funds gotten from them is too small)….

what do I do…please.”

Practical Advice please… thanks.

Source: www.esther.com.ng
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Women?

Very confused set of peopl cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Eebrahym(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Esthersblog:

the marriage was dissolved 2 years later due to spousal abuse ( I was being beaten up everyday of those years).
Eran iya

I stayed alone for awhile, then started dating this wonderful man-Sam about 2 years ago, he is older than me by some years, he takes care of my needs, he got me a house and 2 cars, opened a boutique for me and we fly everywhere around the world together. With the money I have gotten from him, I have been able to open a fishery, snail, and chicken farm, so basically I am doing ok, but I want him to help me get a steady job so I wouldn’t be dependent on him to much.
Nice cool

I was invited to a church, and I met a brother Ben-40years old that wants to marry me, the brother is jobless, lives with his parents, not his fault but he hasn’t been able to get a job for awhile so he sells books. He is good spiritually and helps me too I love that about him, he doesn’t want to have sex till after marriage.
So

I give Ben a lot from what Sam gives me, Ben doesn’t know about Sam yet, and I don’t plan to tell him. My issue is that, I want to get married again, Sam isn’t interested in marrying me, but Ben is, Sam takes care of me, he gives me all I want(I love shopping), Ben has nothing…if I leave Sam, Ben cant afford to take care of my needs( He thinks its the farm and shop that provides money for me, but funds gotten from them is too small)….

what do I do…please.”
May I know the reason why Sam isn’t interested in marrying you, have you ever discussed that with him??
Do you really love Sam or his money cos from the look of things, you are only interested in Sam's money
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by cyprus000: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2016

Re: I'm Stuck In Between by pharmagba: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ben 40yrs in his parent house!!!
Even Jesus started leaving his parent house by 12yrs
I don't know of the educational status of Ben.
All I see see in Ben in a no! No! No!

1 Like

Re: I'm Stuck In Between by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Esthersblog(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm...

Cutehector:
Women?

Very confused set of peopl cool
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Esthersblog(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yea, its surprising...

pharmagba:
Ben 40yrs in his parent house!!!
Even Jesus started leaving his parent house by 12yrs
I don't know of the educational status of Ben.
All I see see in Ben in a no! No! No!
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Esthersblog:
Hmmm...

I lie?
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Esthersblog(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol... Not all though...

Cutehector:
I lie?
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by JudgementHammer: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Shey u no knw where your fellow women dey do juju ni. Wetin concern us for here. Make one of ur friends take you to one baba for solution abeg leave us.
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by JudgementHammer: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: I'm Stuck In Between by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Your Girlfriend Is About To Wreck You / I Like Igbo Men That Like Girls / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.