Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? (3884 Views)

Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by Kelvin3476: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Thanks I can't believe this thread still exists my five months old baby is now seven years old and I have a son now he's three years old and it's been a blast, he tells me he loves me every thirty minutes, truly sons are for the mothers I am truly blessed.
WOW, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE NEWS.

HOW TIME FLIES.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR.

FOR THE THREAD BEING ALIVE "THIS IS BECUS I LOVE READING OLD THREADS FOR ITS MATURITY".

KIDS NOW DON'T REACT TO THREADS MATUREDLY
Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
goodfornothing:
It's something I've come to notice in most families but don't know the cause.
I, for instance, enjoy my mom's company while my sisters, especially the last one, stay glued to my dad. What could be the attraction? undecided

simple its For a boy -- mum is the 1st female he trust or learnt to trust

the same Girl --- daddy is the 1st male she trust or learnt to trust

Its comes natural is there is love, care and peace in the home
Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2022
Kelvin3476:

WOW, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE NEWS.

HOW TIME FLIES.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR.

FOR THE THREAD BEING ALIVE "THIS IS BECUS I LOVE READING OLD THREADS FOR ITS MATURITY".

KIDS NOW DON'T REACT TO THREADS MATUREDLY

Yeah how time flies, those were times when nairaland has not been overwhelmed by kids, it was fun then. But now it breaks my heart when I read some comments.
Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by Kelvin3476: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Yeah how time flies, those were times when nairaland has not been overwhelmed by kids, it was fun then. But now it breaks my heart when I read some comments.

HAHAHAHAHA WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT THE WAY IT IS NOW, SINCE MR SEUN CAN'T FIND A WAY TO CURB SOME ISSUES CONCERNING THEY WAY PEOPLE REACT ON HIS SITE.

Happy xmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kelvin3476:

HAHAHAHAHA WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT THE WAY IT IS NOW, SINCE MR SEUN CAN'T FIND A WAY TO CURB SOME ISSUES CONCERNING THEY WAY PEOPLE REACT ON HIS SITE.

Happy xmas in advance

Thanks again and have a very merry Christmas
Re: Why Are Boys More Attracted To Their Mother And Girls Their Father? by Kelvin3476: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Thanks again and have a very merry Christmas
u are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Siblings Take The Same Photo 20 Years Later / Beware Some Househelps Are Sexual Predators / How To Process Nigeria International Passport For Your Child Under The Age Of 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.