Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,668 members, 7,858,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! - Music/Radio (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! (177591 Views)

. / N-guage's Music Thread. / My Personal Music Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by AkinW: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2008
I would like to introduce you to Wetin Dey Entertainment, a
brand new source of quality African entertainment. I'll keep it short
- through http://wetin-dey.com; you can now experience the following:

1. Watch naija music videos USE THIS LINK (http://wetin-dey.com/wtdmusic/index.php)
2. Stream naija music tracks (downloads soon!) both old and new naija
songs from the likes of Mike Okri, Princess Olajubu, KSA and Obesere
or more current selections from 9ice, D'banj, Bouqui, the list goes
on. Over 1000 naija music tracks to choose from.
3. Debate on issues of interest, you decide. USE THIS LINK (http://www.wetin-dey.com/forums/index.php)
4. Chat service, private and public chatting forums now exist USE THIS LINK (http://www.wetin-dey.com/chat.php)
5. African Entertainment News
6. Load pictures in a public gallery for friends and family or choose
the private gallery for friends only (new feature)
7. Online games - nothing over excessive, remember X & O, well thats
just one of the simpler programmes now available online.
8. My most valued new feature completed only yesterday is FRIENDS
CONNECT a new facebook type African social networking tool where you
can establish your community of friends, buy & sale, upload profile
pictures, control private galleries for invited friends, chat, send
private messages, upload videos and much much more, USE THIS LINK (http://www.wetin-dey.com/fconn/upload/index.php)

I would recommend that you visit the site and register with one of the
services available.

I would appeal for your help in promoting this site
(www.wetin-dey.com) to your friends and family. And hope that someday,
Africa can boost of its own facebook/yahoo as we continue to build
upon ideas and site appeal.

Just one more thing, if you have a flair for writing and interested in
becoming part of the Wetin Dey team in the UK or Nigeria. I would like
to hear from you. You can contact me via the site, by email:
admin@wetin-dey.com or phone +44 7966 321 720
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lailai2(m): 3:26am On Apr 25, 2008
nybody gat dbanj's new tracks?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
Download Naeto C - E Mara Mma feat Saro Wiwa
Dare Art Alade - Carry Dey Go feat. Naeto C And 2FAce

http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/04/thank-god-its-friaudio-delightday.html
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bluehorizo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
Can someone give me the link to 9ice "wedding day"?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by osasp(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2008
some body
any body
abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg
gimmie jimmy jatt - definition
id loose a ball 4 dat track
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by Bamidele08: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2008
The tongue has no bones, yet it breaks bones, i cant say he's the best but u be the judge

http://www.mytruspot.com/bdele, Naija Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0rhfcKH_I

the same Naija dude performed both, drop a comment and lets hear what u think about the naija future,
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by osasp(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2008
kai
dat ur guy is dying to be tu pac baaaadly
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 2:11am On Apr 29, 2008
does anyone have "Wedding Day" - 9ice
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by FLOWSHOW: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2008
I have all does songs you listed grin, I want the wedding day, that everyone are talking about
@question
I only listens to his mix tape, but will try giving you the list

MO fire

Best Rapper Alive
Fire(the best of all) know all the lyrics cheesy. I like the whole pink backpack he had on in the video
I'm A boy
Receipt my peeps are always blasting this one

Oya where is the song, you better don't Bleep me over.
You know I don't play like that cool

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2008
@FLOWSHOW
Am signing off now , but by the time I return the song better be here, if not hmmmmmmm you will see my other side oh
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 0vlaria: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
I have Asa, new cd named Asa. Does anyone know whre I can find her cd with Questionmark Ent called The Captivator. At least where I can download the songs if I can't see it to buy (in the US)

Pleas help thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by chasisgirl(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
@flowshow
pls i want the kind of life -9ice. thanks in advance
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 1:29am On Apr 30, 2008
tRoOE:

I have all does songs you listed grin, I want the wedding day, that everyone are talking about
@question
I only listens to his mix tape, but will try giving you the list

MO fire

Best Rapper Alive
Fire(the best of all) know all the lyrics cheesy. I like the whole pink backpack he had on in the video
I'm A boy
Receipt my peeps are always blasting this one

Oya where is the song, you better don't mess me over.
You know I don't play like that cool

i like your list but i woul swap D Boy for A Millie and I would add Outstanding to the list (his flows are venomous on that song). " I am hip hop, I ain't dead im alive"- take that Nas *smacks Nas's kufi off his head like Jim Jones said he would lol* for saying hip hop is dead

Your peeps, their heads are very very correct. Receipt is just way too tight. I dey sing the chorus no be small lol
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 5:19am On May 06, 2008
mrjuwon:

Download Naeto C - E Mara Mma feat Saro Wiwa
Dare Art Alade - Carry Dey Go feat. Naeto C And 2FAce

http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/04/thank-god-its-friaudio-delightday.html

Hello,

Is it possible you upload the song called Kilonje or so.You gat d song on your profile some weeks ago.Abeg i wan download am.

Thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by FLOWSHOW: 5:08pm On May 06, 2008
tRoOE:

@FLOWSHOW
Am signing off now , but by the time I return the song better be here, if not hmmmmmmm you will see my other side oh

@trooe
here is ur song, http://rapidshare.com/files/112997598/9ice_alapo_meji_weddin_day.mp3
trooe sugar . i didnt feel any of those 5 lil wayne songs u gave me, i only liked daffle bag boy, pls recommend 10 other lil wayne songs 4 me thanks in advance
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2008
mrjuwon:

i like your list but i woul swap D Boy for A Millie and I would add Outstanding to the list (his flows are venomous on that song). "[b] I am hip hop, I ain't dead im alive"- take that Nas *smacks Nas's kufi off his head like Jim Jones said he would lol* for saying hip hop is dead[/b]Your peeps, their heads are very very correct. Receipt is just way too tight. I dey sing the chorus no be small lol

Oh thanks cheesy cheesy but it was hard picking the top 5 songs.  I haven't heard the one you are talking about him dissing Nas, can you put the link so i can download it
FLOWSHOW:

@trooe
here is your song, http://rapidshare.com/files/112997598/9ice_alapo_meji_weddin_day.mp3
trooe sugar . i didnt feel any of those 5 little wayne songs u gave me, i only liked daffle bag boy, please recommend 10 other little wayne songs 4 me thanks in advance
I should be the one thanking you for giving me that song cheesy cheesy cheesy, have been playing back to back it since i downloaded.

The list
Oh No - Love the beat and not too much noises at the back
Feel me - Can't get enough of it
Money on my mind - you just got to love this song especially when you are from the city
The boss( this is from his mix tape color of money)
Dough Is What I Got( like the whole Jay Z beats)
The Profit ft Fat Joe"We turn a Profit
P-P-P-P-Profit the Profit
We make a P-P-P-P-Profit, Profit"
Lock and Load
Alone- too bad trina broke his heart grin grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by FLOWSHOW: 8:11pm On May 06, 2008
thanks a million trooe sweety pie, but i cant really class all this songs with daffle bag boy, maybe sumfins wrong wit me, i aint feelin lil wayne at all apart from duffle bag boy. thanks anywayz cool

maybe someone else can recommend 5 best lil wayne songs of all time 4 me, the ones that outclass duffle bag boy . thanks yall.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 12:09am On May 07, 2008
No problem wink.

Come on you are just talking like this since you are not a fan of him wink, his lyrics are tight sha.
I like his whole flow, Lil wayne now is much matured unlike back then around 1999 when he just came out
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by vicade(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2008
Lil wayne is the Greatest rapper alive. his lyrics are so so tight.
e.g. 50 is a[b] p.us.s.y[/b]./ hope you got nine lives ?(9mm with david banner)

i don't get it when people say talk is cheap/
cos i am the kind of guy that lets money talk for me/
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 12:25am On May 07, 2008
haba greatest rapper alive shocked that one is false
his good but not the greatest cool
yea the guy is just too much
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by vicade(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2008
mention one living rapper that can match lil wayne lyrics for lyrics

In 2007, an MTV poll selected Lil Wayne as 'Hottest MC in the Game. The same year, he was named one of the "Men Of The Year" for Workaholic by GQ Magazine, and in 2008 he was named "Best Rock Star Alive" by Blender Magazine. In Rolling Stone's Best of Rock 2008 issue, Wayne was named the "Best MC"
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 1:09am On May 07, 2008
Wayne is good please lets not get that twisted. i definitely would give him the key to the city of HipHop and Rap. I like the way he spazzes out on tracks lol. Check out the new track with him and Bun B. I cannot remember the name but its on the trill album. Plus he got a new song with Luda called Eat you alive. I shall be throwing in the link tomorrow. Also listen to "Gossip" by Lil Wayne. Thats hot. and "Outstanding" (produced by Dr Dre) as well to understand his lyrical prowress (im sure I spelt that wrong). He is definitely good. Carter III out June 10th lol (shit i don't get paid for this)

Oohh by the way, Wayne did not diss Nas, that was a line made by Jim Jones in respect to Nas whinning about Hip Hop is dead. I just used it as a figure of speech thing. Sorry for the confusion

Peace
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 2:19am On May 07, 2008
Guy abeg help with that song na,

U had it on ur blog, Kilonje or something like dt,
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2008
mrjuwon & vicade
Good info but that still doesn't mean his the best wink, he might have be awarded but he isn't the best rapper alive, yea his lyrics and delivery are kinda of tight and that's about it

I heard his new song yackkkkkkkkk to raw for me grin grin how are kids suppose suppose to listen to that type of song embarassed embarassed
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 9:39am On May 07, 2008
boy ain't no kids supposed to be listenin to wayne. They migh start doing dumb crap (checkout the clip of the 7 yr who drove his grandma's car lol). Wayne should be put in the alcohol section. Where ur ID son?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 4:16pm On May 07, 2008
mrjuwon:

boy ain't no kids supposed to be listenin to wayne. They migh start doing dumb crap (checkout the clip of the 7 yr who drove his grandma's car lol). Wayne should be put in the alcohol section. Where your ID son?

Guy ansa me na
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 8:21pm On May 07, 2008
HI there 9ja
which song exactly could u be more specific pls. Is it the Big bamo - Kowonje
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tRoOE(f): 11:55pm On May 07, 2008
@mrjuwon
well the young boys do listen to him.
lol you are kidding, do you have the link to the news, i don't believe jare, his legs can not get to the break, or the power gas grin grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by vicade(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2008
Lil wayne is the greatest rapper alive today and tomorrow and for the foreseable future. Mention one MC/ rapper that delivers hotter lyrics than lil wayne.

Note: i said lil wayne is cuurently the best rapper alive and not the best rapper of all time.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2008

Does any1 have Ololufe by Nomoreloss? Kindly upload & share.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by mrjuwon: 11:43am On May 08, 2008
lol just type 7yr old into youtube and check out the li dude lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100)

MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio / A Thread For Keyboardists / Romantic Yoruba Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.