Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! - Music/Radio (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! (176835 Views)

. / N-guage's Music Thread. / My Personal Music Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
fyneboi:

Please u guys should post other J Martins song. Thanks

I saw his album in the streets, support the guy and buy d album lol!!!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
X-2-X:

N.I.G.G.A. RAW - Strong & Mighty
Asa - Awe
9ice - Street Credibility

Any one?

Upped th Nigga Raw
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
http://www.esnips.com/doc/9fbd81fd-9876-46e9-b50a-78a9b029935f/9JA[NAIJA]-BOYS-by-IGHO

kcatera! was dat link d olu maintain song?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lailai2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
kenzo, any more M.I. songs?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
kcatetra:

I saw his album in the streets, support the guy and buy d album lol!!!

I would buy the album if I was in Naija. Isn't just N300. It's hard to find latest Naija songs to buy where I reside in Chicago.

But then, what's the purpose of this thread?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2008
lalaboi:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/9fbd81fd-9876-46e9-b50a-78a9b029935f/9JA[NAIJA]-BOYS-by-IGHO

kcatera! was that link d olu maintain song?

yeah it was but it wasnt high quality so i had to find anoda link, guess i was spelling it wrongly grin
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2008
kcatetra:

yeah it was but it wasnt high quality so i had to find another link, guess i was spelling it wrongly grin

ha lala did u steal ma song lol
fyneboi:

I would buy the album if I was in Naija. Isn't just N300. It's hard to find latest Naija songs to buy where I reside in Chicago.

But then, what's the purpose of this thread?

yeah ma bad, 4got we get expatriates 4 this zone lol. Im not a fan of buying CDs but i can do about it sha if i see it again

lai-lai:

kenzo, any more M.I. songs?

I upped the 5 minutes freestyle/long thing/safe (plenty people call the song plenty names).
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lailai2(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2008
i hav dat already n d one ft jesse jags
any other one, i really like the guy, i dont mind travellin to jos
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2008
kcatera

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

wich 1 in particular?? lol!

bt i had some songs in ma folder b4 u uploaded dem sha! lol
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
@lalaboi

You get the new latest song featuring J. Martins? I heard the song in this Naija movie Paulicap and Perpertual at

video.onlinenigeria.com. Thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
erm, if u could provide me with d name and title of the song!

i wunt risk going onlinenigeria, too many pop ups, and my antivirus no trust the site!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
lalaboi:

i wunt risk going onlinenigeria, too many pop ups, and my antivirus no trust the site!

Download a free AVG anti virus at download.com. If using an internet explorer, Go to Tools->Internet Options->Privacy and block pops up.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
avg what?lol! the last time i downloaded dat, it came with a hurri virus lol

btw, av got norton! even my google toolbar block pop ups, bt there are some kind off pop ups in dat site, very notorious ones lol!

if u can get me the name of d song, it'llbe good!

or like the chorus or something!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
lalaboi:

avg what?lol!  the last time i downloaded that, it came with a hurri virus lol

between, av got norton!  even my google toolbar block pop ups, bt there are some kind off pop ups in that site, very notorious ones lol!

if u can get me the name of d song, it'llbe good!

or like the chorus or something!

Ok,  I recorded the chorus from the movie. see if you have the song. Thanks

http://www.esnips.com/doc/51089ee3-ea65-44da-aabd-b6395e83bb48/sample---fyneboi
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
nice ideA grin

bt d link nor work!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
lalaboi:

nice ideA grin

bt d link nor work!

Try the link again. I didn't share it that's why it didnt work at first

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2008
lalaboi:

Virus ke?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
9ja4eva:

Virus ke?

i nor tok say virus dey dia oh! all i'm saying is u get spyware thru pop up sometimes! and i dnt wanna risk it! i check my account balance almost every time, n i nor want make pesin com know my password and username! U GET ME?

fyneboi:

Try the link again. I didn't share it that's why it didnt work at first

i av no idea wot d title of d song is, are u sure its j-martins? lol
i no even get jmartins album sef! pele!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
It's okay if you don't know or have the song. Obviously is J. martins, his name was mentioned before the song started.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
fyneboi:

It's okay if you don't know or have the song. Obviously is J. martins, his name was mentioned before the song started.

Okay i bought j. martins album so im tryin to download ur sample. I wud find the song if its on the album, but ma connection no too like esnipes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. if u can post the lyrics e go fast pass!!!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2008
kcatetra:

Okay i bought j. martins album so im tryin to download your sample. I would find the song if its on the album, but ma connection no too like esnipes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. if u can post the lyrics e go fast pass!!!

Chorus
:
Move it
Let me see you move it
Shake that thing your mama gave you
Hey
Shake that thing your mama gave you
Hey

Thanks

Create a esnips account, uploads the songs and post the links

Other good songs from the album will be appreciated too.   I will buy lots of those artist album when I am in Naija in December
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by lalaboi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2008
kcatera oya quick quick upload lol! grin

ppl dn dey ask 4 d song! lol

u nor need to donload! just play the sample for d link above
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kellyp: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2008
Please can someone post the link for "Branama " by Kefee / I'm terribly in love with that song. Not the second onw with paul play but the first (original one ), thank you
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by naija4laif: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
i hv j martin's album unfortunately d track isnt there
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 5:05am On Sep 21, 2008
naija4laif:

i hv j martin's album unfortunately d track isnt there

Guess i dont needto stress ma internet with streamn lol. I wud upload U say Ur Love [Remix] with them P-Square. I havent got around listening to the album just ripped it to ma ipod but the track with them P boiz, i dont mind
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kellyp: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2008
i need Branama ! plssssss
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2008
kcatetra:

Guess i don't needto stress ma internet with streamn lol. I would upload You say Ur Love [Remix] with them P-Square. I havent got around listening to the album just ripped it to ma ipod but the track with them P boiz, i don't mind

No shakin' that would be nice too. Abeg just upload any of the good track
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2008
fyneboi:

No shakin' that would be nice too. Abeg just upload any of the good track

Upped 2 tracks 4m his album, u can check it out!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by ifect: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2008
GUYS, youve always been reliable, so PLS IM REQUESTING FOR "IDENTITY BY BREIS", Maaaad Track mehn!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by kcatetra(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
ifect:

GUYS, youve always been reliable, so PLS IM REQUESTING FOR "IDENTITY BY BREIS", Maaaad Track mehn!

Here u go, i know its pretty fast grin

http://rapidshare.com/files/147405536/Bries.mp3.html

Sori i hadda use rapidshare for reasons best known to me wink

Easy
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by fyneboi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2008
kcatetra:

Upped 2 tracks 4m his album, u can check it out!

Abeg I no see the rapidshare link o. Thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by edosioo(f): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100)

MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio / A Thread For Keyboardists / Romantic Yoruba Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.