Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,698 members, 7,865,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) (1016 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pictured above is Petra Akinti Onyegbule,the newly appointed Senior Special Assistant (SSA)to the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello on Electronic Media.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-new-pretty-senior-special-assistant.html

Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by Last2comment(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by mynd1(f): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
She is beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by phemmie06(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aja nsare owo njona
Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by umar745(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
And Mr Ibu is handsome
Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by sammysammy111(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison." Son this year I will not plant cassava and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me". The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's were I burried the money I stole". NIGERIAN POLICE" on reading this letter went early in the morning to the house, dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam this is the best I can do from here. Dad replied " Haaa my son you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me, I was so suprised to see the IG and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Pretty Senior Special Assistant To Kogi State Governor (photos) by HiddenShadow: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
sammysammy111:
An old farmer wrote a
letter to his son in
prison." Son this year I
will not plant cassava
and yam because I
can't dig the field, I know if you were
here
you would have helped
me". The son replied his
father "Dad don't even
think of digging the field
because that's were I burried the
money I
stole". NIGERIAN
POLICE" on reading this
letter went early in the
morning to the house,
dug the whole field in search of the
money
but nothing was found.
The next day the son
wrote his father again
"Dad you can now plant
your cassava and yam this is the
best I can do
from here. Dad replied "
Haaa my son you are
too powerful indeed,
even in prison you still
command police men to work for me,
I was so
suprised to see the IG
and his team holding
hoes and shovels,
digging my farm. I will
write to you when I want to harvest.

Good story

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Ongoing Reconstruction Of Jebba-mokwa Road / Kogi State Governor Appoints NAFDAC Deputy Director As SSG / PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.