Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How I Just Lost My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Just Lost My Phone (579 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Just Lost My Phone by hertz9te(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
it still feels like a dream to me.
i was walking home from work and wanted to branch to a friends place to pay him a certain amount i've been owing him(its been rough)
just while i was walking,in front of me a guy just paid a bike man alighted before i got to where he is,and was just standing by the road...i walked passed him brushing him a bit and the cap he was holding(i didnt notice)fell..i kept walking and the next thing,the guy stopped me and demanded an apology that i threw his cap,,being stressed,hungry,and tired i decided to let trouble pass me by and rendered a soft apology,,,,,,,
then the drama started.he started demonstrating what would have happened,had i not apologized.
i noticed all through he was trying to make body contact and i was moving away from him...well next thing he said "goodluck" and got on the same bike he just alighted from()i didnt even notice the bike man was still there..i checked my pockets,cash was still there,checked my d!ck,,was still very much intact(had to hold on to it for a while to make sure it was not shrinking in size),then my phone,,oh sh1t,it was gone.

i cant cry
the hunger ive been feeling since disappeared
what a loss
htc one m7 with a month worth of airtime (1500)gone in less than 30secs and you tell me thiefs should not be lynched??
where do i start from getting a new smartphone?
how do i recover files of over 26gb stored on the phone??
am finished
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Take heart.
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by kilokeys(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
No be jazz... He actually played on ur intelligence..
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Kingsasian(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sorry op, but its possible that you might have lose the phone before the incident.
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
He used sleight of hand to dispossess you of a valuable. Sad.
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by cruzita(f): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
chai!!! very painful but what can I say if not Godwin
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Smellingmouth: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eeyah, sorry
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by bibijay123(f): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't know how true this is oo, someone sent it to me too but what will it hurt to try it?

If u loose your mobile phone you can trace it back!

Most of us always fear that our Mobile phones may be stolen at any time.

Each mobile carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.

This is how it works!!

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the Number which will help trace your mobile in Case of a theft.

4. Once stolen you just have to E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as below.

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5. No need to go to the police.

6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated even if the SIM card has been changed.

PASS ON THIS VERY
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by zadok60: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
hertz9te:
it still feels like a dream to me.
i was walking home from work and wanted to branch to a friends place to pay him a certain amount i've been owing him(its been rough)
just while i was walking,in front of me a guy just paid a bike man alighted before i got to where he is,and was just standing by the road...i walked passed him brushing him a bit and the cap he was holding(i didnt notice)fell..i kept walking and the next thing,the guy stopped me and demanded an apology that i threw his cap,,being stressed,hungry,and tired i decided to let trouble pass me by and rendered a soft apology,,,,,,,
then the drama started.he started demonstrating what would have happened,had i not apologized.
i noticed all through he was trying to make body contact and i was moving away from him...well next thing he said "goodluck" and got on the same bike he just alighted from()i didnt even notice the bike man was still there..i checked my pockets,cash was still there,checked my d!ck,,was still very much intact(had to hold on to it for a while to make sure it was not shrinking in size),then my phone,,oh sh1t,it was gone.

i cant cry
the hunger ive been feeling since disappeared
what a loss
htc one m7 with a month worth of airtime (1500)gone in less than 30secs and you tell me thiefs should not be lynched??
where do i start from getting a new smartphone?
how do i recover files of over 26gb stored on the phone??
am finished
you are even proud to come out and tell the world how your fellow guy intimidated you and got away with your phone....you've just been welcomed that is all.... grin
my friend do me a favour,GERARA HIA MEHN....
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by MizTyna(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
zadok60:

you are even proud to come out and tell the world how your fellow guy intimidated you and got away with your phone....you've just been welcomed that is all.... grin
my friend do me a favour,GERARA HIA MEHN....

So he shouldn't talk because he's a man. This is Lagos, it can happen to anybody
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by ademega(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
u dont have 360 security or cm lock on your phone?
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
@OP eiya!!!
Re: How I Just Lost My Phone by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
MizTyna:

So he shouldn't talk because he's a man. This is Lagos, it can happen to anybody
urhobo lady

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Or Not?? / Why ws Jamb's Economics And Maths Expo So Scarce Yesterday? / The Phobia List..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.