Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office (1078 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by kayemdy: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
FG orders MLSCN boss to vacate office

Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole

The Federal Government has ordered the Registrar/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN), Prof Anthony Emeribe to vacate office “with immediate effect’’.

The directive was contained in a letter to Emeribe by the Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, dated Feb. 19, 2016.

The letter signed on behalf of the Minister by Dr Patience Oshinubi, the Head, Department of Hospital Services in the Ministry stated that Emeribe should hand over to the most senior Director in the council.

It also stated that the position of the Registrar and CEO of the Council should be advertised.

“The Honourable Minister of Health has approved the advertisement of the post of the Registrar/CEO of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.

“In view of the above, I am directed to inform you to hand over the administration of the council and of government property under your purview to the most senior Director in the council, with immediate effect.

“Please, accept the assurances of the Honourable Minister of Health’s best regards,’’ the letter read.

Meanwhile, Emeribe has acknowledged the receipt of the letter in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The professor, whose second term of four years as Registrar/CEO of the council ought to end in 2018, however, said that the letter was “sub judice’’.

He said there were subsisting cases in court in respect of the advertisement of the position of the Registrar/CEO of the Council, awaiting judicial determination.

“The cases are in court. The issues that gave rise to that letter are all in court and the ministry knows that it is sub judice.

“The Ministry was misadvised into taken that decision because the ministry should know that you cannot take an action on a case that is in court,’’ he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/488672-2/
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by ademega(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
that is good oh change everywhere
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by realjoker(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
n
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by tpiar: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bundle The Useless Man Out Of That Place!

Nonsense!!

Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by Achuwa1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Apc,pmb & misplaced priority...
always disobeying nigeria judiciary...
How can dis decision reduce the price of commodity in the mkt
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by Acjohn(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
He is in court to that respect, does the minister have the right to bundle him out.
although I want him out too
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by AustineE1: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
People are quickly learning from PMB how not to obey court orders,this is a bad precedence.....this may explain why Tompolo also rejected the court summon!
Like president like followers!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by NobleAngell(f): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gud. I hope this means my boss is leaving or gerrin a transfer. Cos I rili need to hear that.
Re: FG Orders Registrar Of Medical Lab Science Council Of Nigeria To Vacate Office by kenny987(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Bundle The Useless Man Out Of That Place!

Nonsense!!

Really? Even when the issue is before the courts? What is the basis for ur statement?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Islamize Nigeria But God Will Stop Him - Fayose / Former Deputy Speaker Reps Chibudom Exposed / AKROIMA - Akwa Ibom State Road And Other Infrastructure Maintenance Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.