Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) (10896 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Photos: Top 25 Inventions Of 2015 / Top 20 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood …..no. 12 Gonna Shock You! (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
masonkz:

Lol. Came back not too long ago. Would be resuminglate at work tomorrow so I'm spending a lil time online tongue
ok sir, make me go sleep, lectures plenty tomoro.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by pulsa(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Durentt:
really?

Not sure
but Don Lemon is black smiley
Yeah he's part black, there are a lot of black gays but a lot of them are afraid to come out because of black power manly stigma-ish.
I used to hate gays not until my best friend fessed up to me, and now I support them.
Gay guys are damn fine,
I actually envy you guys some times "no woman drama".

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
pulsa:

Yeah he's part black, there are a lot of black gays but a lot of them are afraid to come out because of black power manly stigma-ish.
I used to hate gays not until my best friend fessed up to me, and now I support them.
Gay guys are damn fine,
I actually envy you guys some times "no woman drama".
thanks sir smiley
i Am vry grateful, its kinda difficult seeing nigerians who accept us, thanks once again. You are kind

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Durentt:
ok sir, make me go sleep, lectures plenty tomoro.

Alright. Have a good night rest. smiley
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2016
masonkz:

Alright. Have a good night rest. smiley
thx xame to u cheesy
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by tartar9(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm not saying there is a gay cuteness gene. we have made an obeservation. Gays are goodlooking. and my hypothesis is that the gene clusters that cause them to be gay influence their looks. your hypothesis is that they are goodlooking because the people who turned them gay went after the cute kids.

are you suggesting that millions of people in the LGBT community who are good looking also co incidentally had molesters who coincidentally went after the cute kids who co incidentally did not report them?

millions of molestation cases go unreported.gays weren't born that way,thats a myth.your sexual orientation whether gay or straight is all psychological,theirs a mental illness.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
tartar9:

millions of molestation cases go unreported.gays weren't born that way,thats a myth.your sexual orientation whether gay or straight is all psychological,theirs a mental illness.
gays nd straights were born dat way, no psychological ish there.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
tartar9:

[b]millions of molestation cases go unreported.[/b]gays weren't born that way,thats a myth.your sexual orientation whether gay or straight is all psychological,theirs a mental illness.
How do you know if it was unreported when it wasn't reported? you literally cannot claim that. because it wasn't reported! you have no way of knowing!

meanwhile, since gays are gays because of sexual molestation, what about the very first gay. who molested him?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by poik(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
why do gays get the best faces?

this is literally the most unfair thing ever. angry

Not to mention they get the Highest IQs . . .

It's cool though.. cool cool

I dont see whats cool with a full-blooded male God created heterosexual, running after the anal hole of his same sex. Its demon possession! In Levitical days, they would be stoned to death; these people we are celebrating like this.
Judgement awaiting the earth is gathering steam.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
poik:

I dont see whats cool with a full-blooded male God created heterosexual, running after the anal hole of his same sex. Its demon possession! In Levitical days, they would be stoned to death; these people we are celebrating like this.
Are u God?
How do u kno homosexuals were created heterosexuals but decided to pursue same-sex?
Nigerians sha.
Same argument bout homosexuals chose their sexuality blablabla.
See sense in d air, catch one. I assume God also created u with sense but u decided to be senseless.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
poik:

Do you know what else they stoned in the Levitical days?

working on Saturday . . . and eating pork.

You don't know if they are actually possessed by demons, do you?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2016
LOL@the dude quoting Leviticus.

Hypocrites who just had premarital sex using the bible to judge others.

undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by poik(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Durentt:

Are u God?
How do u kno homosexuals were created heterosexuals but decided to pursue same-sex?
Nigerians sha.
Same argument bout homosexuals chose their sexuality blablabla.
See sense in d air, catch one. I assume God also created u with sense but u decided to be senseless.

I am not God, but He has a manual which when applied rightly, should help me know almost everything i want to.
I also know there is something called the Spirit of God, which was given to teach me all things.
All i know is that homosexuality is not normal. It shouldn't be treated or accepted as normal.
I also know that if you lived in the days of Sodom and Gommorrah, you wouldnt have escaped the hailstones.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by poik(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
masonkz:
LOL@the dude quoting Leviticus.

Hypocrites who just had premarital sex using the bible to judge others.

undecided
lol.
I dont know why people misconstrue telling truth for judgement.
What happens, just in case, just supposing, i have not had sex my entire life before? You would have committed presumptuous sin, for calling me a hypocrite. If only you know how much David prayed for deliverance against that, and how grave it is before God. Not everyone is rotten, brother.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2016
poik:

lol.
I dont know why people misconstrue telling truth for judgement.
What happens, just in case, just supposing, i have not had sex my entire life before? You would have committed presumptuous sin, for calling me a hypocrite. If only you know how much David prayed for deliverance against that, and how grave it is before God. Not everyone is rotten, brother.

You're even more daft for saying the bold. You can rightfully assume a gay guy is having sex and I can't assume you're also having sex?? Or you think it's all gay guys that actually have sex?

Ignorant mofo.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by poik(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
masonkz:

You're even more daft for saying the bold. You can rightfully assume a gay guy is having sex and I can't assume you're also having sex?? Or you think it's all gay guys that actually have sex?

Ignorant mofo.

Remember you are the one doing all the assumptions here, not me. Homosexuality at it's best is worse than the worst form of heterosexuality. Go and get delivered; its a bumpless ride to hell.
And I prefer to be THIS kind of ignorant.
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2016
poik:

Remember you are the one doing all the assumptions here, not me. Homosexuality at it's best is worse than the worst form of heterosexuality. Go and get delivered; its a bumpless ride to hell.
And I prefer to be THIS kind of ignorant.
keep wallowing in ur ignorance. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by GetRekt: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided imagine well built men bending down and collecting.tufiakwa !!!!Alu

Why are straight people always thinking about anal s ex? Na wa for you people
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by fearlesschicken: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
GetRekt:

Why are straight people always thinking about anal s ex? Na wa for you people

maybe because they secretly admire it......lol.

Anyways was so shocked reading this list, the prison break dude and captain cold dude in flash. Surprised!

Malcom too in Arrows? shocked

We need a female version of this! grin
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
fearlesschicken:

maybe because they secretly admire it......lol.

Anyways was so shocked reading this list, the prison break dude and captain cold dude in flash. Surprised!

Malcom too in Arrows? shocked

We need a female version of this! grin
yes, firstEVA will soon open d female version
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by fearlesschicken: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
yes, firstEVA will soon open d female version

Really? Who is she? Well i cant wait...Tired of seeing gay stuff...we need more lez,bisexual,etc stuff around
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
fearlesschicken:

Really? Who is she? Well i cant wait...Tired of seeing gay stuff...more lez,bisexual,etc stuff around
oh you lez? cheesy cool i love lez, dey dnt compete men with us. Jst kidding tho but if u truly want me to open a thread on hottest lesbian actresses for u, jst reply yes smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by fearlesschicken: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
durentdbiitch
Lolz.....not really cheesy....
Yes please smiley
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
fearlesschicken:
durentdbiitch

Lolz.....not really cheesy....

Yes please smiley
ok. smiley I'll post it in an hour time. When am done i'll mention u "fearlesschicken"

1 Like

Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by fearlesschicken: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
ok. smiley I'll post it in an hour time. When am done i'll mention u "fearlesschicken"

Thanks dear, no problem smiley
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by EVarn(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
Right. this is what I meant.
Gays often have an obsession for looking clean and neat. and I think this is again, because of their gene structure.
Interesting....
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls add me to any gay watsapp group. 08066702287
Re: 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Zikzim:
Pls add me to any gay watsapp group. 0
Zikzim pls remuv ur numba frm here for ur own gud. i will pm u later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.