Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) (46688 Views)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Bizzyliss(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
barcaboi:

u bought just 1 caucasian and u generalise....ask anyone close to me about my caucasian. ...stop thinking ur dog is same wt everyone’s
fearless and atlas of tox kennel are very very aggressive, they can even kill

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Bizzyliss:
caucasians I guess......oh oh

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Bizzyliss(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2016
barcaboi:
caucasians I guess......oh oh
yes
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Bizzyliss:
especially fearless of toxkennel the first time I saw that dog ehh I was like oh my God is this dog for real no doubt his one of the top males in jos
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bizzyliss:
yes
dats why I'm surprised they call dem lazy....
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
peyton84:

I was hoping it won't be this same dog's picture. Everybody who has talked about a massive cauc have always displayed this picture. And this so over hyped cauc isn't the biggest my personal judgement,no doubt he looks big but make no mistake he isn't for despite the fact that I am completely not a cauc person I have seen few caucs that matches this.....whoever owns this dog should be very careful for too many people just keep advertising this pparticular dog!
never in Nigerian have you seen a caucasian that is bigger than this one in this country do you know wat it means for a dog to weigh 300 punds plus we are talking about products from the best breeding kennels in russian were this dog originated from I believe we have some cauc expects in the house the owner of this cauc is the number 1 importer of caucasian ovarchaka in Nigerian and has one of the best breeding kennels of caucasian ovarchaka in russian And Nigeria so believe me when I tell you that this super sized male is the biggest to ever Walk the surface of Nigeria
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Stancrus:
never in Nigerian have you seen a caucasian that is bigger than this one in this country do you know wat it means for a dog to weigh 300 punds plus we are talking about products from the best breeding kennels in mosco russian were this dog originated from I believe we have some cauc expects in the house the owner of this cauc is the number 1 imported of caucasian ovarchaka in Nigerian and has one of the best breeding kennels of caucasian ovarchaka in russian so believe me when I tell you that this super sized male is the biggest to ever Walk the surface of Nigeria
my friend,I heard d dog z no more..y are u guys still debating on diz issue..u cant giv credit to d dead
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
miremoses:
my friend,I heard d dog z no more..y are u guys still debating on diz issue..u cant giv credit to d dead
you only heard but ur not sure
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 4:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Stancrus:
never in Nigerian have you seen a caucasian that is bigger than this one in this country do you know wat it means for a dog to weigh 300 punds plus we are talking about products from the best breeding kennels in mosco russian were this dog originated from I believe we have some cauc expects in the house the owner of this cauc is the number 1 imported of caucasian ovarchaka in Nigerian and has one of the best breeding kennels of caucasian ovarchaka in russian so believe me when I tell you that this super sized male is the biggest to ever Walk the surface of Nigeria
ow much d guy dey sell him dog sef
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:59am On Feb 29, 2016
Until u see another person papa farm,u think urs is the largest

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
barcaboi:

ow much d guy dey sell him dog sef
depending on the quality you need I think the cheapest he sells is around 200k...

Some locally breed caucasian in his kennel varies from 250-400k depending on quality

But if he imported them directly from mosco russian it costs arround 500-700k or more
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:
Until u see another person papa farm,u think urs is the largest
if you have heard or seen of any caucasian bigger than this one please link me with the contact of the owner
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Even at 14months of age still a very young boy vlastelin already out weighed the owner back in russian few males can outweigh a grown man at 14months of age

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
As of the time and hour this write up was made vlastelin is stll very much alive and kicking so disregard any rumours of his death

vlastelin stll remians the largest caucasian shepherd dog to ever walk the surface of Nigeria and it's a product of petlove kennel in jos and mosco Russian

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by DidiLove1: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stancrus:
As of the time and hour this write up was made vlastelin is stll very much alive and kicking so disregard any rumours of his death

vlastelin stll remians the largest caucasian shepherd dog to ever walk the surface of Nigeria and it's a product of petlove kennel in jos and mosco Russian

Guy what's this mosco Russian you keep repeating? It's Moscow in Russia. Jeez!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Whether I said mosco Russian or not everyone understands that it means Moscow in Russian just like saying jos Nigerian it still means jos in Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by miremoses(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stancrus:
Whether I said mosco Russian or not everyone understands that it means Moscow in Russian just like saying jos Nigerian it still means jos in Nigerian
just take correction..daz all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by DidiLove1: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stancrus:

English don suffer. Chai!

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
DidiLove1:

English don suffer. Chai!
hmm
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Rashman578(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
This dog reminded me of one terrifying caucasian den last yr in d vet clinic i did my I.T..we were abt administerin d dog dextrose saline for inappetance wen he broke lose o boi i nearly pee in ma trousers cum see runin everwhr

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by scarr: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2016
did u just learn the word Respectively.. undecided undecided undecided

Not disputing the fact that Caucasians are one of d biggest dog breeds

but those pics of "vlastelin" in "jos nigerian" are just toooooooo fake....... grin grin grin
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
scarr:
did u just learn the word Respectively.. undecided undecided undecided

Not disputing the fact that Caucasians are one of d biggest dog breeds

but those pics of "vlastelin" in "jos nigerian" are just toooooooo fake....... grin grin grin
Even after posting several pictures of same dogs on different positions and locations it amazes me that some people still think the pictures are fake ur personal opinion though
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by scarr: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stancrus:
Even after posting several pictures of same dogs on different positions and locations it amazes me that some people still think the pictures are fake ur personal opinion though
I am a pet lover and also a Photoshop user, if u read d story alongside with d pictures posted, ull see that altho thier might be some truth in dis but most of it are just lies.......if this was ur dog, imagine d kind of pictures u would take with it, now go back an look at op's pics...there your answer lies wink

1 Like

Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by silvic(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Stancrus:
vlastelin now in Nigerian jos around 2010 respectively
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by silvic(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
PHOTOSHOPED ..FUCKING OBVIOUS. .STUPID ...
Stancrus:
vlastelin now in Nigerian jos around 2010 respectively
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by emeka2847: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Abi o

blackboy:
Something just dont seem right.
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Mrtitanic(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please can I still get a puppy like this in Nigeria
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Stancrus:
more pictures of vlastelin at petlove kennel jos
I think he is dead now or so...find out
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Stancrus(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
barcaboi:

I think he is dead now or so...find out
I knew from the start he is death but liveth only the wise will understand
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Whoa. cry
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
didilove1:
Guy what's this mosco Russian you keep repeating? It's Moscow in Russia. Jeez!

embarassed
Re: The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) by vinotinto5: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Great place to buy your caucasian shephered dog- we breed and sell quality and pure dogs/pedigree. For your dogs and puppies purchases, visit https://petshopnaija.com/product-category/dogs-puppies/caucasian/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building / Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.