Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! (30229 Views)

Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
lol shocked
prettythicksme:
I see robosky02 cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
I just respect ur ----!!fill in d gap urself! cheesy

sincerity!!cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Virgin gbakwa oku. grin
my virginity will not gbakwa oku biko!cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Virgin gbakwa oku. grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Synzu(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

It has already.
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
come where you from hmm

i begining to suspect you

lol
refiner:

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Marlvin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
odikwa egwu
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:
come where you from hmm

i begining to suspect you

lol

bia robosky why u just dey follow me arround like as if I be ur momma!....undecided...or I owe u?
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by ladyF(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
lol you're even lucky she didn't even probe you further. That's how one time, I was going out, my mum started asking me if the person I'm going with is a Christian. I was like shocked but that was in those days sha. We have gained our independence now and left the claws of snoopy parents. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

bia robosky why u just dey follow me arround like as if I be ur momma!....undecided...or I owe u?

which of the bia

is it biaca or biafra

abeg biko answer my question first lol
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:
lol you're even lucky she didn't even probe you further. That's how one time, I was going out, my mum started asking me if the person I'm going with is a Christian. I was like shocked but that was in those days sha. We have gained our independence now and left the claws of snoopy parents. grin

independence

ok no wonder lol
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:

independence

ok no wonder lol
hmmm no wonder what? grin
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Tpave(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
That's why she is a mother. They want the best for their children so they will always give them that protection.
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:

hmmm no wonder what? grin

you are ladyF

and "F" for Freedom lol
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by ladyF(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:

you are ladyF

and "F" for Freedom lol
lol the F is actually for Lady F9 Olodo tins grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Iamlordgee(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
You Can’t trust Nigerian girls.. If It Is in America They Would tell their parent They Want To see a male Friend straight.. But Nigerian girls will say They Want To meet their female Friend and she will end up coming home with Pregnancy.. Why wont the Nigerian mom be over protective

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by hapiness44(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol.. it depends on your age... my mum says 'that your friend that parks outside everytime when will you tell him to come nside the house so I can meet him..hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by leelong(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
sinaj:
They shouldn't get worried of the male folks, they shud get worried of the female as well.

Coz lezbian is on the rise!
Ana akogheri, Lezbian is on d rise indeed.
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by akike: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:
yesterday after school I was going to see a friend dat will help install an application for me...*adobe reader*....

immediately I came back she asked me if SHE has installed it for me!...I smiled mischievously and wondered why she thought it was a girl!.....

I replied yes SHE has installed it for me...and she said "dats so nice of HER"...smiley

I don't know why mothers are like this,they don't want u to keep male folks and when u talk about a friend,they will want to believe that its a female!.......Nigerian women particularly!smileysmileysmiley

so I know your mom is nt an exception!wink
share your experience!

T

You need someone to help you with Adobe installationshocked

If you were my kid, I would flog you!sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some parents just have to die before some youths would dicover their destinies.
Or how would describe a parent who dictates nd chooses next line of action for his/her children ...
Many parents do not want their Children to take RISK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:

lol the F is actually for Lady F9 Olodo tins grin

whats F9

you fail maths

hmmmm?
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:

which of the bia
is it biaca or biafra

abeg biko answer my question first lol
wat question
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:

whats F9

you fail maths

hmmmm?
I fail everything cry
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
by the way over protective parents end up spoiling the kids

cos the slightest opurtunity abi freedom you wouldnt know the kids again

check out those that just enter year one...

the best way is to advise your kids and ALWAYS guide them so they will be free to tell you every thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:

I fail everything cry

issorite but front page you no fail naa

lol

its ladyF again....
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by ladyF(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
robosky02:

issorite but front page you no fail naa

lol

its ladyF again....
hahaha Na GodWin o, at least I dey see first position carry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by refiner(f): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
akike:

You need someone to help you with Adobe installationshocked
If you were my kid, I would flog you!sad
oh!...fank God I wasn't!undecided
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Odunharry(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
over protective parents raise the best liars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by robosky02(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

wat question

the question was abi is

"come where are you from hmm

i'm begining to suspect you

lol"
Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by midasbliss(f): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Well it's only natural... African Mums are so protective... You might not be an exception when you become a mum...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! by Vince77(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Some parents just have to die before some youths would dicover their destinies.
Or how would describe a parent who dictates nd chooses next line of action for his/her children ...
Many parents do not want their Children to take RISK
Overall best comment on nairaland today. Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.