Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? (917 Views)

My Case With Overly Protective Parents. / Over Protective Parents / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? by chuks34(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Most parents are overprotective in guarding their children, some even designate areas for their kids and so many do's and don't .
And whenever a child goes against this rules in other to avoid being spanked they do anything most at times lie, just to avoid their parents rot. As a result of this making them lie so often.

Re: Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? by jaszplus12(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
once you become overprotective and don't give your child freedom to explore or express himself he will surely lie to avoid your beam .
again you're harsh and too judgemental of your child's work, words, friends, games, attitude and leisure that child will be under EXTREME pressure, then LYING becomes his second nature even if he has genuine intentions and purpose because he'll feel you won't approve or you don't trust his abilities!

(1) (Reply)

Delta Chief Marks 70th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Amazing 3 Year Old Doing The Dishes... / What To Do When Your Marriage Is Falling Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.