Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu (2353 Views)

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by tunjion: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
The resident population are mainly farmers. Reports reaching Naij.com have it that about 300 suspected militants have besieged Agatu community in Benue state.According to former Senate president, David Mark, who tweeted the incident via his official Twitter handle, an ‘army of militants has stormed the community.View the tweets below:I have just received reports of an ongoing attack on the people of Agatu by an ‘army’ of over 300 militants.

– SDM— Senator David Mark (@SenDavidABMark)February 23, 2016The unprovoked attacks on the people of Agatu fueled by political interests from outside Idoma land is worrisome and condemnable. – SDM— Senator David Mark (@SenDavidABMark)February 23, 2016I call on the Federal Government and all relevant security agencies to immediately intervene in the ongoing attacks on Agatu.

– SDM — Senator David Mark (@SenDavidABMark)February 23, 2016The attacks, feelers have informed, may not be unconnected to the recent political unrest in the state following the south district rerun of election which was held last weekend.Another twitter user thesignalng tweeted that the community may have been attacked over their refusal to vote for Mark in last weekend’s election and that casualties have been confirmed already.Check out their tweets below:

FLASH | Eyewitnesses say Agatu residents are being attacked for voting for Senator David Mark in the just concluded#BenueSouthReRun— SIGNAL (@thesignalng)February 23, 2016FLASH | Not less than 3 villages have been sacked by the invaderswith scores feared dead.

.#AgatuInvasion#BenueSouthReRun— SIGNAL (@thesignalng)February 23, 2016Eyewitnesses say the Agatu invaders are receiving back up and supplies from helicopters.#AgatuInvasion#BenueSouthReRun— SIGNAL (@thesignalng)February 23, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/sendavidabmark

https://www.naij.com/741051-tension-as-over-300-militants-attack-nigerian-community-scores-feared-dead.html
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
hmmm Naija Politics a deadly dirty game grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by tunjion: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wen is this madness going to stop, wen will fulani stop killing people over their representative choice.

This was why GEJ lost 2015, becos people life where under threat if they did not vote as specified by the fulani.

Similarly in Lagos Oba was threatening peoples life if they dont vote a particular candidate.

Are Africans caused with war, wat foolishness is all this?

16 Likes

Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by AngryNigerian(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rise up in arms & fight back!!! Stop this complaints!!!

Ah aaaah, Fulani this, Fulani that: na them we come 4!

11 Likes

Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by tunjion: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Rise up in arms & fight back!!! Stop this complaints!!!
Ah aaaah, Fulani this, Fulani that: na them we come 4!

Just before 2015 election Buhari kins men were just attacking people in the middle belt left right and center.

Many that would have voted GEJ out of fear did not turn up to vote and that was how APC won the middle belt.

APC won on the backs of many middle belters that died weeks and days to the actual voting at the hand of the fulani militant.

The Benue people have voted David Mark and PDP, within days the scores have been murdered by the Fulani Militant.

5 Likes

Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by kuuljay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
tunjion:

Just before 2015 election Buhari kins men were just attacking people in the middle belt left right and center.

Many that would have voted GEJ out of fear did not turn up to vote and that was how APC won the middle belt.

APC won on the backs of many middle belters that died weeks and days to the actual voting at the hand of the fulani militant.

The Benue people have voted David Mark and PDP, within days the scores have been murdered by the Fulani Militant.
so fulanis killed agatu people for refusing to vote for PDP...

Middle belt voted for Buhari for fear of being attacked...

Is your brain progammed. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by Standing5(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fulani easily matches Boko Haram in terror it brings to Nigerians. When will they be formally recognised as terrorist? They attack and terrorize all over the country. If somebody somewhere was to sponsor a motion against their style of grazing and sponsors, won't it scale through given that there are minority tribes in the senate and house of rep?
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by vanguard90(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't understand
Is David Onjeh, his opponent a Fulani man, or what does it mean that those people were murdered because he won?
I think issues shouldn't just be politicized foolishly, while steps should be taken urgently to contain this marauding menace of killings in the middle belt, I honestly think there's nothing to point it was because Mark won the polls
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by Pidggin(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fulanis and intimidation, why do they keep slaughtering people like Rams, and no one is doing anything to stop this genocide
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by cheruv: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Permit me to use strong language here...

David Alechenu Mark is a traitor to the idoma people while the idomas themselves are cowards!! angry
Every time Fulani herdsmen Fulani herdsmen... Why can't the idomas who are btwn 600000-700000 in number levy themselves into militia units tasked with protecting themselves since the boy scouts we call NA can't do shit(oh I forgot that the herdsmen are brothers of those in the army).
If DAM can fix idomas into sensitive positions in the national sphere,why can't he levy troops and equip them to defend his people
Its time endangered nationalities in Nigeria especially in the middle belt start levying troops for their defense kos the NA can no longer defend them
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by payosehtor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
vanguard90:
I don't understand
Is David Onjeh, his opponent a Fulani man, or what does it mean that those people were murdered because he won?
I think issues shouldn't just be politicized foolishly, while steps should be taken urgently to contain this marauding menace of killings in the middle belt, I honestly think there's nothing to point it was because Mark won the polls
Thank you. this crises has being there three years nown, nonsense politicization.
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by Karanka: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
The worst thing in all these is the deafening silence of the FG.
This is beginning to look more like a strategic plan to depose a particular ethnicity and take over their land.
You can't tell me that the FG is aware of these constant killings going on and yet no single Fulani herdsman has ever been reported to have been arrested because of this.
Next time,Nigerians should use their heads when casting their votes.
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by highpriest4: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
No again
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who introduced this politics of blood and destruction into the Nigerian polity?

Who started this "if i loss go and kill their supporters" politics?
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by BabaIbo: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
N
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by payosehtor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
This David mark should hid his face in shame,i know Agutus of Agatu lga of Benue state are not same as Idomas, but he David mark represent the both of these two tribes.This same Agatus have been experiencing the inseasant attacks for over three years, i may not know his effort towards solution to it.but for him to come out blatantly to link today's attack to his election is unthinkable.is that the best way can lament or react? may God raise a Moses for the Agatu's beyond their small voice in Benue state house of assembly, Amen!
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by BushidoBlue(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
peaceful protesters = kill them

violent, marauding herdsmen = no action, not even a statement from fg

Well done Nigeria
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by tunjion: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
The Fulani murders is worst than boko haram.

Army will kill unarmed protesters, but where is the Army wen Fulani murder babies, pregnant women and children?
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by jidestar: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
The way Fulani murder Nigerians in their villages and community is something to worry about.

Meanwhile Nigeria Army continue murdering armless civilians, whilst fulani foreigners all the way from mali murder Nigerians
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2016
cheruv:
Permit me to use strong language here...

David Alechenu Mark is a traitor to the idoma people while the idomas themselves are cowards!! angry
Every time Fulani herdsmen Fulani herdsmen... Why can't the idomas who are btwn 600000-700000 in number levy themselves into militia units tasked with protecting themselves since the boy scouts we call NA can't do shit(oh I forgot that the herdsmen are brothers of those in the army).
If DAM can fix idomas into sensitive positions in the national sphere,why can't he levy troops and equip them to defend his people
Its time endangered nationalities in Nigeria especially in the middle belt start levying troops for their defense kos the NA can no longer defend them

U r a fool
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by azyaq(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2016
why is that we value human life any more? must u kill ur fellow human because of one stupid political interest.
GOD PLS SAVE OUR SOUL
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by OrIandoOwoh(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Jesus...And these people are Yorubassss best friends
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by cheruv: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2016
UltimatedeBest:

U r a fool
At least your foolishness beats mine grin
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by bodeloja: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Something urgent must be done about the fulani, they should not be allowed to come all the way from Mali to murder people like that in their own homes.
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by Anticabal: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Anybody who is afraid to stand and face the fulanis like kanu and his people are doing, deserves to wiped from the surface of the earth.
Re: Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu by bodeloja: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:
Anybody who is afraid to stand and face the fulanis like kanu and his people are doing, deserves to wiped from the surface of the earth.

The question here is what is the Nigeria Army doing about this armed invaders? Haba, is it only armless citizens and protesters that the Army is capable to murder?

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers / Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 / Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.