Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (74880 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by qreem231(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
You just miss sha. SMA. Beads are beautiful niggaa. It makes sex hot, very hot! Ladies use it for beauty/ fashion. I personally luv it and have it on
I would really like to see those beads on u if u don't mind wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
qreem231:
my nigga!!!!!!!!
My Boss!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by frisky2good(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
So you saw the beads and your d1ck did not almost burst with hyper er3ction? Ok, wait what if you see incisions ( gbeere) all around a lady's waist what will you do when you are so scared of ordinary ileke? Guy, invite her again and start with doggy. Watching the beads flow with your thrust rhythm will blow your mind.

Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.
So i really wanna know the reasons for those beads. Is it really neccessary?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by midehi2(f): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for me, I lose regard for any lady that wears that nonsense.. My girlfriend even knows I detest those nonsense called nose ring, anklets waist chain so she desists from them cos she hates to see me go angry

To each his own choice
thats to you dear, its like craze to some guys

*takes her to shop for beads* grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Diabolical how?
oloshos use it to attract customers
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by midehi2(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
figo05:

I see!
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by morganwizzy55(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
You just miss sha. SMA. Beads are beautiful niggaa. It makes sex hot, very hot! Ladies use it for beauty/ fashion. I personally luv it and have it on

This man shurrupp

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by qreem231(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Walexsammy:
hope u banging her with one of ur dicks? Pls, stop cheating
laff wan tear my belle. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
frisky2good:
So you saw the beads and your d1ck did not almost burst with hyper er3ction? Ok, wait what if you see incisions ( gbeere) all around a lady's waist what will you do when you are so scared of ordinary ileke? Guy, invite her again and start with doggy. Watching the beads flow with your thrust rhythm will blow your mind.

U baaaad ghan grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by dahprince007: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
My wife must wear beads, Pierce her nose, tongue and even da engine house
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
justjify:

Turns you on kwo? Issorait
Na mamiwater you de joke with
Continior
angry angry
Hehehehe. Bro chill. nor be today men start to the see, carry, date or fvck mamiwater. Them nor they kill, na help them they help. hehehe

*singing in sir victor uwaifo voice* "if u see mamiwater o, if u see mamiwater o, never ever u run away, eh, eh, sing the song of love, victor uwaifo".
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by rahman3853(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well I think its a superstitious belief tthat they will have more elaborate UKU.....if u know what I mean....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Lexusgs430: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.

How many girlfriends do you have? And do they all know each other?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
midehi2:

thats to you dear, its like craze to some guys

*takes her to shop for beads* grin cheesy
Such ladies irk me... I don't just know why I passionately detest it
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by airsaylongcon: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oma307:
Majority is for diabolic reasons, if you want to doubt me ask TAPA LADIES

Tapa in Ibarapa? shocked
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by qreem231(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Richnero:
sexier on guyz? On which ass?
gay alert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by LeoFish92(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
There are 4 categories of girls that wear it
1, those that wear it for diabolical and spiritual protection reasons, (disbelieve this at your own peril)

2, those that year it to watch their shapes as pointed out by those that have commented above

3, those that wear it because they feel it makes them sexier and also for cultural reasons (though the culture thingy is rare these days)

4, those that wear it for no reason at all, because they see it on others,they too decided to join the bandwagon (one of my ex babes belongs to this category, I remember asking her several times why she loves them beads. She would just reply nonchalantly that she doesn't know, that she sees it on one of her friends

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by lexyril: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oh man, You missed. I love seeing it on a lady. I personally told my babe to go get it coz it turns me on and it makes me get attracted to a lady tht put it on. The beads is the COCO

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=14pt]I like beads on ladies though.

But incase of next time, pray before u smash, take some prepared olive oil (the one u left in d dew for 3 days), rub it on her butt, apply generously make it shiny. And bro ur safe[/size].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Primitive Richmero. You are missing.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
midehi2:

one vodka for you....oh! if only you know how it turns him on, specially during d grin
Make it 2 vodkas pls. good to knw it turns him on.

How i even wish my future wife would wear it everyday of her life in my home. hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by qreem231(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
MadCow1:
I love it..

Reverse Cowgirl and dogg-y never looked so good.

Grab on, smack her and ride into the sunset.

cool

For those saying it is diabolical. If a diabolical biitch places her charms in plain sight like that, wife her. She's a dumb biitch and can't hide nothing.
my nigga!!! U are 10/10!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by justjify(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. Bro chill. nor be today men start to the see, carry, date or fvck mamiwater. Them nor they kill, na help them they help. hehehe

*singing in sir victor uwaifo voice* "if u see mamiwater o, if u see mamiwater o, never ever u run away, eh, eh, sing the song of love, victor uwaifo".
:Dyou nerd Jesus
How them de help?
If their husband catch you ehn, na run get you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by frisky2good(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Not at all, just voicing my own humble opinion.

sinaj:

U baaaad ghan grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Kassidy90(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Remind me of the day a lady's beads scattered in my office I tried to sweep it but anytime anyone comes in they must show me one two beads hiding under my couch or weighing scale, I felt embarrassed throughout dat day..
Back to d question @Op depends on individuals some wears it for fashion others for protection
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by LeoFish92(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jeez, see traffic, anything related to sex draws traffic like live football match

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
frisky2good:
Not at all, just voicing my own humble opinion.

Tiz tru tho lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Igbo20(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
my guy run for ur life .i guess she is ogbanja, mama iwota, abiku
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by TushAnn(f): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Richnero:

Is it everything that you guys will read negative meanings to? Africans sha...
So i can't go to market and buy a waist bead same way i would buy a necklace?
Personally I think its sexy and lovely, and there's nothing diabolic about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
If it was white women wearing it you guys will like it. Now a real 9ja did it you are afraid to bleep her just because of bead. Beads makes a woman sexier. Like it on them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Niyinficient(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
JhimmySpark:
A huge turn on for me. I love it so so much. Iffa hear say my wife no go wear am. 24/7 it must be on her.

Bros easy o, some ppe dey use am for diabolical means as u don hear! No go allow one woman dy use ur star shine all in d name of aving se.x o! I even think say na all dose ladies selling their bodies, d ones sharp niggas call olosho, dey wear dem most!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Richnero:
Asking her would make her think it was the reason i refused bleeping her

Eh hen? Wasn't that the reason before? Me I like am sha,especially when we dey do doggie,as you just dey jam the konjas the ass and the bead go just dey gyrate to the rhythm, I dey like to dey play Ekwe- sample .e dey follow ginger my morale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.